Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death (709 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by lacemose(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
The husband of Ibidun Ighodalo took the burial service of his wife despite loosing her today.

He talked to those that came for the burial on the topic "life" saying that the story of the loss of his wife shattered his life this morning.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/ibidun-ighodalo-husband-still-preached.html

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Newcreature2020(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
The Holy Ghost has consoled him.

But if you think deeply a Christian is not suppose to die,I will create a thread for this topic to explain better, remember we got eternal life in us.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Corporate2020: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope he does not know more than he is telling us. Even David was devastated over the loss of a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Kolossus20(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2020
May God give the family the strength to bear the sudden demise of his wife...

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by JourneytoEL(f): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2020
It depends on your ideology as a genuine Christian. A true Christian should not be too sad when a fellow Christian dies, because he believes she is with the Lord in a place a million times better than this earth. And, that place is the real home of true Christians. That does not mean he won't grieve, he probably is still in the denial stage of losing a loved one. I'm very certain that he has been crying himself to sleep and probably questioning God. I thank God for the Grace he gave to him to bear the loss. It is only the Grace of God that will make you mourn for a loved one with peace in your heart and not feel depressed. If you are reading this remember you will die one day, do you want your family to be at peace like this man with the consolation that you are in heaven? Or do you want your family to be in constant grief because they are almost certain you are in hell? The time to repent is now. Remember, there is no repentance in the grave. RIP Ibudun.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Missyajoke(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:
I hope he does not know more than he is telling us. Even David was devastated over the loss of a loved one.

Hmm, tell us what you know now undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
The Holy Ghost has consoled him.

But if you think deeply a Christian is not suppose to die,I will create a thread for this topic to explain better, remember we got eternal life in us.
The holy ghost consoled Him? How do you know this? undecided undecided

Even the disciples who walked with Jesus were devastated when death came for their master who preached eternal life.

Autopsy oo. . Just in case

Abeg, make una do thorough autopsy Abeg!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death by Corporate2020: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Missyajoke:

Hmm, tell us what you know now undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know nothing

(1) (Reply)

Global Day Of Prayer With Pastor Chris / Any Christian Who Barbe This Haircut Styles Wouldn't Go To Heaven- Pastor Edet / >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.