Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung (1405 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / "Asiwaju Tinubu Doesn't Deserve Disrespect From Anybody....." Wike Blast Critics / Nairalander Sees Country Flags Hung On Poles Moving Except The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
1willywilly:

For me tribes matters.
Me too.

Infact, tribe accounts for about 98%.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

3 millions igbo nko.. Did the North ever apologize to u

Where dey given state burial grin

Atleast Adekunke died a pauper and afonjas in 10years has killed over 4m of their own and their skulls plus wrists mined.

Doubt me, try enter any part of Ogun state around 7pm upwards without ur iron helmet,, come back and tell us your story. We will be waiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Atleast Adekunke died a pauper and afonjas in 10years has killed over 4m of their own and their skulls plus wirsts mined.

Records of the 4m?

Coz I get records of 3 millions killed by Ojukwu b4 he ran away...
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Records of the 4m?

Coz I get records of 3 millions killed by Ojukwu b4 he ran away...

Go to ur secretariat in Abeokuta, its there. Or u ain't aware?? U must be a dunce then

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

U think I am new here... How come I know ur moniker if I just registered Newly gringrin

Think
Oh I rmbr, u never serve ur ban finish. Dont worry, I will soon ban this one.

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Tap0lane: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Giving to bastard on SM is not by choice if you can afford a phone you can afford to sell it n eat so fucq off beyond hell.

Seeker123:

Giving is by choice o.
Isn't better to ignore d begger than a conclusion that you aren't sure.?
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Oh I rmbr, u never serve ur ban finish. Dont worry, I will soon ban this one.

U don't know mi
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

U don't know mi

Sleep well.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by franozx: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oga Lalasticlala
Oga Mynd
Oga seun
Pls pull down this thread
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Sleep well.
U too bro grin
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by RZArecta(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Man, I laughed so hard on this thread grin I always enjoy it when these two idiot tribes are fighting
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Gandollaar(f): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

U never Fail to disappoint... Better help ur nyamuri bloda grin
This account was created today.

See how he is running upandan like obaseki.

You must have suffered a painful ban to your main moniker and this would soon go into extinction if you don't watch it son.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
This account was created today.

See how he is running upandan like obaseki.

You must have suffered a painful ban to your main moniker and this would soon go into extinction if you don't watch it son.

Story 4 amadioha grin
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Gandollaar(f): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
RZArecta:
Man, I laughed so hard on this thread grin I always enjoy it when these two idiot tribes are fighting
Insecure minority. Who you epp.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Gandollaar(f): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes I do. To check the dominant tribe in online begging.

And I discovered that about 95% of them are the "hardworking" people who dont waste time to talk down on people they know nothing about. They are the same people who EASILY call others "poverty stricken".

Ironically, they dominate the online begging community. grin
Even you talking, it's not hard to know you are a nobody omenka.

At most, you are an online millionaire, so stop feeling funky pls.

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Even you talking, it's not hard to know you are a nobody omenka.

At most, you are an online millionaire, so stop feeling funky pls.

At least I don't beg, okay with my "30k BMC allowance".

Unlike a "hardworking" tribe that boasts of owning everything on one hand and dominating the online begging community on the other hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Gandollaar(f): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

At least I don't beg, okay with my "30k BMC allowance".

Unlike a "hardworking" tribe that boasts of owning everything on one hand and dominating the online begging community on the other hand.
Are you worried they would take away the beloved profession of your people?

Publish the namea you have compiled or STFU!!

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Are you worried they would take away the beloved profession of your people?

Publish the namea you have compiled or STFU!!
Oga, pls stop mentioning me.

If you notice, I don't sustain discussion with ipob.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Gandollaar(f): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Baba, it's no love lost!

Ipob has dealt with you severally on this forum, drove you to your teethers end and thoroughly violated your peace of mind which eventually led you to creating multiple monikers to conceal yourself!

It's common knowledge Ipob made your life miserable here!

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by IJOBA2: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

You know the tribe that begs all the time.

How comes you are pained when I said 95% of the online beggars are from one place.

Lol, very soon, another begging account will appear on another thread. When checked, e go still be the same people. grin
ALHAJI WHY YOU NOR GET SENSE LIKE THIS YOU CREATED THESE TWO ACCOUNTS JUST TO CREATE PROBLEM WITH OUR IBO BRETHREN. NA WAO
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Everbaby1: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
*WHAT WE DO ON FORSAGE IS TO ACCUMULATE ETHEREUM AS ITS ON IT RAPID RISE NOW....�*

*IF YOU MISS CAPITALISING ON BITCOIN BEFORE IT SKY ROCKETED�*
*DON'T MISS FORSAGE*

� INBOX ME FOR MORE INFO ON HOW IT WORKS.
https:///BYNsbmYdjrhBhSVCGaWm8Z

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Baba, it's no love lost!

Ipob has dealt with you severally on this forum, drove you to your teethers end and thoroughly violated your peace of mind which eventually led you to creating multiple monikers to conceal yourself!

It's common knowledge Ipob made your life miserable here!
Okay
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by JonDon12: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
You guys that turned this into a tribal thing should be ashamed of yourselves
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Somodooo: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
because no iq to engage in superior arguments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Somodooo: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Infact, tribe accounts for about 98%.

lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons APC National Executive Committee May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thu / Pastor Omale Who Alledgedly Bought Dubai Mansion For Magu Revealed In Probe / Delta State To Arrest anti-deve’ Law Violators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.