Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Who Again Miss This Day's In The Hood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Again Miss This Day's In The Hood (295 Views)

I Was Bullied For Gaining Weight Again – Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Again Miss This Day's In The Hood by sheyitokz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
I MISS THOSE DAYS OO
Rules of football when we were kids
1.The fat kid was always the goalkeeper
2.The owner of the ball decides who plays
3.If you didn't participate in repairing the ball you were given a match ban
4.The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the trees or bush when it got stuck,under the car or tunnel to play in the next game
5.When the owner of the ball got annoyed,game over
6.When you hit your toes against a stone you quickly cover it with sand immediately as first aid
7.You can't dribble the owner of the ball too much cos he might take away his ball
8.No offsides/refree
9.The two best players cannot play in the same team so everyone chooses their best
10.If their's penalty the best player replaces the goalkeeper of his team
11.There is always a car behind any post so we play gently to mind the glass
12.We pull off shirts and start a better match when rain starts
13.Game over when it's finally dark so we all go home
I miss those days,now technology don dey spoil fun for us all in the hood
say something if you no be Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Who Again Miss This Day's In The Hood by Enoch07: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
gone are those days I tell you, but some village kids still dey catch this cruise oh
Re: Who Again Miss This Day's In The Hood by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Children of these days na to press smartphone and breasts dem sabi.

(1) (Reply)

I “stand” With Hushpuppi — Bobrisky Says / Interesting Things To Know About Ed Sheeran / What Do You Know About Post Malone’s Newly Launched French Wine "Maison No. 9"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.