Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,397 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

I “stand” With Hushpuppi — Bobrisky Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I “stand” With Hushpuppi — Bobrisky Says (293 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I “stand” With Hushpuppi — Bobrisky Says by darkstar6971(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I “stan” with Hushpuppi — Bobrisky says

I “stand” with Hushpuppi — Bobrisky says
Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okuneye also known as Bobrisky has reacted to the report that popular Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi, has been arrested by Interpol.

In her post on Instagram, Bobrisky stated that many of those who are criticizing Huspuppi after he was arrested, previously slid to his DM and comment section to ask for financial help.

Re: I “stand” With Hushpuppi — Bobrisky Says by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
This attention seeking apparition.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Know About Ed Sheeran / 10 Ways To Watch And Enjoy Big Brother Naija Season 5 / Omohtee Revealed How Surgeon Dr Anu Almost Ruin Her Life After Paying 1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.