Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo (761 Views)

Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Kwanza: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDOLES WITH PASTOR ITUA IGHODALO ON LOSS OF WIFE

President Muhammadu Buhari expresses shock at the passage of Mrs Ibidun Itua-Ighodalo, wife of Pastor Itua Ighodalo of Trinity House, based in Lagos.
The President shares the pain and sorrow of the family at the sudden death, and prays God’s comfort for the entire family, friends and members of Trinity House.
He recalls that Pastor Ighodalo is one person who faithfully prays for the country, and the government, noting that he sent him a personal letter of condolence when his former Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari, passed away in April.
“Please accept my condolence. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss, and strengthen you at this trying time,” President Buhari says.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 14, 2020

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3012845545474432&id=100002470489894
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by phemmyfour: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Always in shock, Buhari & Shock ......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by ajani68: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shocked?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Which buhari is sending this message through femi adesina. Is it clone 1, 2 or 3? Fuk you all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Azmanaty: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mr clueless Shocker grin
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by longetivity(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
wetin shock no go see for buhari body......

1 Like

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Lorazepam(f): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shocked yet again

1 Like

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by XXXXTENTACION: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
SHOCK ABJOBER cool

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by NaijadrivaCars: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
The person wey de write this Buhari's speech no get another grammer for him lexicon apart from "shocked"

If na real shock, person for don electrocute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by SarkinYarki: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Always in shock ...Buhari has expressed more shock than PHCN Transformer

1 Like

Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Passionate888: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mr. Shock
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by SimSify(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
All the Electricity we need in this country is in Buhari's body..
What other explanation for always being in shock?..
He is Battery enabled..
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by BlackfireX: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chai ... So na shock Yoruba people vote for.

Meanwhile una never tell us why una arrest Aisha personal guard grin
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shock shock my president

Nairalanders please come to my rescue at my signature, I'm totally confuse and have no other means please. I want to take her to the hospital on Monday please
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by kokoA(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hope we will still have a president at the end of this year.. The shock don dey to much o.
Re: Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo by Opexzy: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2020
This man will soon need a shock absorber... wink

(1) (Reply)

An Epic Failure Today In Biafra. It Is Symbolic! / Obaseki Reacts To Court Ruling / See How Onitsha Residents,forced To Clear Slum For Not Wearing Face Mask(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.