Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Are We So Obsessed With Light Skinned People To The Point Of Bleaching? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are We So Obsessed With Light Skinned People To The Point Of Bleaching? (296 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We So Obsessed With Light Skinned People To The Point Of Bleaching? by Simbiatx: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2020
This is sort of a sequel from my last video where I spoke about being a black Muslim woman. I also discussed colourism in that video, but a friend I was discussing with after said she did not know what colourism is.

Colourism in Nigeria is a very real issue and just like racism, which the Black Lives Matter movement is trying to get rid of, is dangerous. Of course, colourism is not as pronounced or widespread, but it is a real issue nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90SFQWPB9l8

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Browny Igboegwu Narrates How He Was Mocked And Advised To Pick Another Wi / Fans Blast AY For Supporting Arsenal / Lil Wayne Releases Weezy Workout Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.