Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations (582 Views)

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations by Acemusicboy: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Animal Abuse illustrations by milkdongcomics just show how much needs to be done by humanity for its environment.

This artist by the name of milkdongcomics on Instagram creates illustrations. However, those illustrations are not simply art. They have a heavy message behind them— Animal Abuse. Many of us don’t even think about all the ways animals are being mistreated by humanity.

So this artist created a project called “Murder Scene” to shock us back to reality.

The art may be uncomfortable for many people, but it’s the sad reality of many critters in this world. Perhaps this art will make us rethink our actions and create a world safe for animals. Many organizations are already working towards that. Consider donating to shelters and institutions working to save animals and give them a better life.

See More Illustrations Here: https://acemaax.com/artist-tries-to-raise-awareness-about-animal-abuse-with-these-uncomfortable-illustrations/

Re: Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations by Ernezee(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Brilliant - Wow, it's beautiful, I love your style,I like the warm colors.

1 Like

Re: Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations by Michael390(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah I wonder why humans do this to Animals
Re: Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations by scilover: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is amazing! I love the message that the artist is trying to give. This will help spread awareness of animal abuse in the world. People need to wake up
Re: Artist Tries To Raise Awareness About Animal Abuse With These Illustrations by Michael390(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
I hate poachers

(1) (Reply)

Going Into Dog Breeding. Need Advice / Super Fantastic Male Slant Back 3months And Half Old...call 08155560515 / Can I Use Human Fish Oil For My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.