Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Step By Step Instructions To Prepare A Standard Party Jollof Rice At Home. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Instructions To Prepare A Standard Party Jollof Rice At Home. (626 Views)

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins / Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions To Prepare A Standard Party Jollof Rice At Home. by hmonaco(m): 2:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Let us run a snappy return to the historical backdrop of Jollof rice and how it out of nowhere got one of the most praised dish here in Nigeria, would you accept the way that Jollof Rice really had it's birthplaces in Senegal and not Nigeria, from the world ethic bunch that spread it over the west Africa. So how about we give a major holler to the individuals of senegambia area for giving us this amazing dish called Jollof rice. I question in the event that you realize this reality genuinely exist?

Presently how about we continue, do you understand that we have what we call Jollof rice and gathering Jollof rice, those two are totally an alternate thing and their significance can really be translated from their labels. Gathering Jollof rice will in general be significantly more scrumptious and delicious than the conventional Jollof rice with the additional smoking consumed flavor.

There are such a significant number of formula for cooking Jollof rice out there by and large, I saw a formula on BBC Good Food and it included okro. I was astonished with this insane formula of Jollof rice. What's more, I resembled okro in a Jollof rice?� On a BBC site so far as that is concerned. With the enormous populace of West Africans in the UK, nobody could be found to compose a legitimate formula for Jollof rice.

Recipe/Ingredients For Cooking The Party Jollof Rice

See Them Here: https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=1136

1 Share

Re: Step By Step Instructions To Prepare A Standard Party Jollof Rice At Home. by hmonaco(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Step By Step Instructions To Prepare A Standard Party Jollof Rice At Home. by anucha20natasha: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Best Chicken Samosa Recipe / Five Die, Hundreds Hospitalised After Eating Imported Chicken / How To Lose 10kg In One Month Challenge. No Pills, No Gym And No Surgery O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.