Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. (1516 Views)

PDP Crisis: Secondus, NWC Members Have Agreed Not To Seek Reelection — Dokpesi / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by pfadom: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol you are new to politics if u think obeseki can be impeached .....from my interviews with people from Edo moving to PDP has given him bigger chance even to win the state

It's Edo people vs godfatherisim

If the PDP lawmakers in Imo State could cross-carpet (or migrate enmasse) to APC once Hope Uzodinma was declared governor. OBJ used all weapons available to discredit and demarket Atiku publicly at several fora, interviews and in his published books. Who could have imagined that the same OBJ would throw his weight behind Atiku in 2019.

If he was not afraid of impeachment, why did he not inaugurate the whole house of assembly including the sidelined 14 assembly members. I am not a supporter of any party, but I have studied political trend in Nigeria from independence till date.

Please wait and see how the whole event would unfold.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by asobo: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Your opinion is inconsequential.
Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by cosef: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
muykem:
[s]Most of Obaseki advisers both online and offline are using emotion to evaluate event and possible outcomes. Fighting a lost battle doesn't make you a man the way IPOB think. The people forget that 14 members of house of assembly have not been inaugurated till today, this was possible because Obaseki still remains in APC. Those guys will be inaugurated and move for his impeachment if he decamp to other party. He might not even finish this tenure, Oshiomele is tactical leader like Tiunbu. These people move faster above you, he knew Obaseki might contemplating of going to PDP that's why he brought that pastor to APC to contest.
[/s]

yorrobber muslim opinions are not very much valued by the people of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by BERNIMOORE: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
cosef:

yorrobber muslim opinions are not very much valued by the people of Edo state.
Honestly Their comments often reveal them as a Useful Slave . formatted brains that are too lazy to think..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by hollah123: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Validated:

What direct primaries? Is it the type they did for Buhari to get 45million votes but ended up fraudulently with14m in general election? Does any party maintain a credible membership register? Have APC ever published her membership register for anyone to scrutinize?
Lastly, you guys think an Edo man, a Bini for that matter is a coward like Ambode? Obaseki will take on Tinubu and Oshomole and defeat them. This is the time to humble some overated godfathers!
the same way u chased Saraki,fayose, Atiku n melaye into d dungeon is the way u will do to obaseki.

If Igbos start supporting u with their shallow analysis,empty chestbeating n unreasonable calculations just know u are heading for doom.

it is people like u that said he will contest in APC n nothing will happen,he got butted out n u couldn't do anything order than giving him another option of PDP.

Now PDP is trying to b wise cos they know what's up n u are still talking crap,I know at the end of the day when the man has been reduced to nothing all u will come here to wail is "Nigeria is bad"......after deceiving him

it's only d Igbos that will fight a battle they know they can't win just for useless ego,they are not tactical at all no wonder they lost d war

some fools b comparing ambode to obaseki,ambode is a wise man today cos he's enjoying his loot in peace n he can b later compensated but for obaseki no time now EFCC will come for him

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by hollah123: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Purplebirdrep:

How do you people reason, Godfatherism is all what we are cancelling yet you people want it. Let's hear his own side . Stop saying hand that feeds anybody
He came in through godfatherism n now he wants to form saint,who Sabi d guy b4?
u don't fight d system that produce u

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by duwdu: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. He has the upper hand so he is not resigning. He is going to win. Meet him at the polls if e sure for you.

All these "...chukwu" supporters sef, about 90% are in the same direction, IMHO. That is their legitimate right, though. Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by hollah123: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. He has the upper hand so he is not resigning. He is going to win. Meet him at the polls if e sure for you.
online supporter well done
The structure is bigger than what he can defeat,this is a fight of supremacy where APC have everything to fight him

So u are telling me obaseki will gather d momentum to defeat APC n federal might between now n September?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Not Seek Reelection By My Opinion. by new2012: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
sweetsell:
but when Ipob bring others into their arguments it doesn't invalidate their foolishness?!

It means you both masturbate to the same folly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Backs Obasanjo, Says Nigeria Divided Like Never Before Under Buhari / PDP PRIMARIES: Fayose Endorses Segun Oni, Urges Supporters To Vote Massively For / Many Truths About The Ijaws That Will Shock You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.