Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1940 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^

Vomit indeed, as if you have a conscience undecided By the way what you eat don't make me shit so why should i give a rats/a/r/s/e what you come here to do, and who are you by the way chump undecided Now scram from my sight and run along schmuck cool
Re: . by Atreides(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2011
@Topic,I repeat,Abortion is Murder! How would you like it if someone just yanked you out of your home and killed you for a crime you didn't commit? Abortion is MURDER!!!
Re: . by viruz007(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2011
@ op: DN'T U DARE ABORT DAT BABY!!! Come on i see u as a smart dude and u gat a nyc lady, der r oda wayz arnd dis. Arrange a low key wedding, she putz 2 bed, one of d family tkz of d baby, she goes 2 skul u hustle, wen she don wiv skul, u guyz can nw face d mata easily. Wld hav spoke more bt am usin my fone 2 ryt dis. Cheesz
Re: . by Zahnda(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2011
What does the pregnant lady want to do? I'd suggest she make her decision independant of your honourable intentions.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2011
@ all the people that says that ABORTION IS MURDER

. . . . . . . . . and so what?!
read your damn bible and you will see that murder was WELL ACCEPTED to settle matters and it happened MANY TIMES. do you actually believe that all the people that were stoned survived?! was that not murder?!

there is nothing wrong with murder (if thats what you want to call it), as long as it solves the problem at hand!

@poster
you have already made ONE mistake, use your head and fix it rather than doing a SECOND one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Sister / All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea / Men Are The Most Important Thing That Makes Women Happy In Their Lif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.