Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment (257 Views)

We Lost Another Nigeria Student In Ukraine&advantage&disadvantage Of Shared Hous / Advantage And The Disadvantage Of Shared House Private House And Council House / The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by IAMVevah(f): 4:44am On Jun 15, 2020
[b][/b] does anyone one has valid information on shared apartment and where and how to get one? Or does anyone have a spare room and
needs a housemate and we can split the rent together to pay monthly,as I am in urgent need of one, preferably around ketu,ogudu,iyana oworo, Lagos Island and obalende axis.kindly help a sister ooo

Regards.
Re: Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by seedgreen(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Let’s talk
Re: Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by dorisjenny20(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
IAMVevah:
[b][/b] does anyone one has valid information on shared apartment and where and how to get one? Or does anyone have a spare room and
needs a housemate and we can split the rent together to pay monthly,as I am in urgent need of one, preferably around ketu,ogudu,iyana oworo, Lagos Island and obalende axis.kindly help a sister ooo

Regards.

I'm in need of a flatmate/roommate at Obalende. If you haven't gotten one already. We can.
Re: Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by IAMVevah(f): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Hi ..I haven't gotten one yet... kindly send me your number so we can talk
Re: Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by IAMVevah(f): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2020
dorisjenny20:

I'm in need of a flatmate/roommate at Obalende. If you haven't gotten one already. We can.

Re: Urgent Need Of Shared Apartment by dorisjenny20(f): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2020
08144445588 is my number.

IAMVevah:

(1) (Reply)

How My Driver Humbled Me To Start Sitting At The Passenger’s Side / Major League & Abidoza – Le Plane E’landile Ft. Cassper Nyovest, Kammu Dee, Ma L / Copywriting & Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.