Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency (675 Views)

A Programmer Expert In Game Maker Studio Needed Urgently / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. / An App That Uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) To Make Stickers Almost Instantly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello Everyone, check out this awesome new game - Crazy Rolls.
A hyper casual game that involves the loop rolling of a ball, avoiding obstacles along the way, and picking coins as you go.
Try not to blow up on mines, collide against a wall, collide with other objects and of course fall off the cliff.
Earn coins and unlock amazing balls.
For lovers of tilt controls, you're welcome. We have you covered. And how about more intensive control type? We have touch control also. You can easily go back and forth with these settings and decide which is best for you.
Kick back, Chill out, and Play Crazy Rolls.
It's available now on the Google play store. Here's the download link... Don't forget to leave a review and a 5 star rating, thank you..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.urlgames.crazyrolls

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2020
More photos

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Please help move to front page

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Available on the Google Play Store

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by alphaRego01(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Good job

Buh wats actually the idea if one cant payout this money?
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
alphaRego01:
Good job

Hahahahaaha.. it's just the money you use in the game, most games use dollars, I thought I should use naira instead
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by flyingpig: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
alphaRego01:
Good job

Can't you just do without making this guy probably feel bad grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Naira

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Hahaahaa. abi o. he even said Good job before
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by alphaRego01(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2020
flyingpig:

Lol.u no see my GOOD JOB?
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2020
alphaRego01:

Lol.u no see my GOOD JOB?
Hahaahahahaaha, thanks man
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Lalasticlala please help move to front page, thank you
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Hotspotbro(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any game purchases with real money?
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Any game purchases with real money?

Nope, no in app purchases
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by codeigniter(m): 2:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Unity01:

was it developed solo how long did it take to develop I can't find it on Google play
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by codeigniter(m): 2:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Unity01:

was it developed solo how long did it take to develop I can't find it on Google play
Re: Check Out This Hyper Casual Game I Made That Uses Naira As In-game Currency by Unity01: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
codeigniter:

was it developed solo
how long did it take to develop
I can't find it on Google play

Sorry about that, it's new that's why it's a bit hard to find on the play store, please use the link in the post..

Yes, I made it by myself, as for the time it took.... it's about 5 months but well, it's my first game and I wasn't that consistent in making it, coupled with very little knowledge and experience, school, and annoying NEPA that never gave light���

(1) (Reply)

Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit / Looking For C++ Programmer/developer / 5 Top Benefits Of Using Flutter For Mobile App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.