Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video (2882 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Veqtor: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=BlowYourMind post=90707788][/quote]

What proof do you have that those people are Ipob? Nd how many people did you hear dat they killed? Did u c d bodies of the victims? Were der witnesses? I can easily dig up any picture and ridicule ur tribe with it. It's just a big propaganda... don't be fooled

The fulani People kill everyday...how many have they paraded like dat? Yet we see d scores...dey leave blood trails everywer dey set der feet in.

Like I said earlier...stir ur accusations where it's deemed fit, where it's actually needed.

Ders nothing in IPOB for yu to hold on to. Leave dem alone.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by BlowYourMind: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Veqtor:

What proof do you have that those people are Ipob? Nd how many people did you hear dat they killed? Did u c d bodies of the victims? Were der witnesses? I can easily dig up any picture and ridicule ur tribe with it. It's just a big propaganda... don't be fooled

The fulani People kill everyday...how many have they paraded like dat? Yet we see d scores...dey leave blood trails everywer dey set der feet in.

Like I said earlier...stir ur accusations where it's deemed fit, where it's actually needed.

Ders nothing in IPOB for yu to hold on to. Leave dem alone.

That wasn't from me, it was from vanguard newspapers and the titled it ipob, you can search it on the internet, those are ipob members arrested with weapons and human skull

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Gabkosh: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Anytime I hear a Yoruba man beating the drums of war, I just go and sleep....

Gen IBB
Says someone from a noisy tribe.

Igbos are noise makers without substance..... Gen Sanni Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Gabkosh: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Ekwutox:
Yorubas form a country where they see no one else to hate but themselves? Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Kiriji war part 2 loading....

Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims

Yoruba traditionalists vs Yoruba Muslims

Ijebu vs the other Yorubas

Ondo vs osun

Ekiti vs Oyo

Lagos vs Ogun.

Disunited in real life, united on paper and naira land.
Ode, Sebi yorubas are the one causing the two communities in anambra to start fighting and killing themselves because of mere land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Anytime I hear a Yoruba man beating the drums of war, I just go and sleep....

Gen IBB

IBB never said that.

After the Yorubas drove him out of his military head of state seat. He handed over to a Yoruba man, he will never pay that type of respect to the igbos, never!

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Osaze007: 1:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Ode, Sebi yorubas are the one causing the two communities in anambra to start fighting and killing themselves because of mere land.

You forgot igbo Anglicans vs Catholics

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Ekwutox:
Yorubas form a country where they see no one else to hate but themselves? Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Kiriji war part 2 loading....

Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims

Yoruba traditionalists vs Yoruba Muslims

Ijebu vs the other Yorubas

Ondo vs osun

Ekiti vs Oyo

Lagos vs Ogun.

Disunited in real life, united on paper and naira land.

At least we are not killing ourselves over a mango

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by EsomahJD: 3:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Mumuric how far? grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by orisa37: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2020
This is how far OLODUMARE has brought us.

ODUDUWA YORUBA THIS IS YOUR PRIME POSSESSION and we must not allow Invaders to take this from us.

OLODUMARE a wa pelu gbogbo wa ni oruko ODUDUWA ASE.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by niggadee(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Am sure the country will be divided soon.
its only matter of time
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by cocolacec(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:
There will be religious war between Yoruba Christians and their efulefu Moslem brothers grin

Yorubas can never fight religious war because. Christians and Muslims are from the same family tree .

Even the MURIC guy have Xtian relatives.
Religious war is possible in Hausa and Ibo Land.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Finnese001: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Yorubas can never fight religious war because. Christians and Muslims are from the same family tree .

Even the MURIC guy have Xtian relatives.
Religious war is possible in Hausa and Ibo Land.

IGBOS we don't have upto 10% Moslems, the few ones we have can never say pim
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Why arevyou Ndigbo-obscessed?

BlowYourMind:
You are right my brother but they are better than nna,Eze and obi that see a mere fulani cow-man python dancing their sons in the mud, they sat in their huts with their Calabash of palm-wine and can't raise their voice above the roof, a mere commissioner of police threatened them, it is so pathetic they would have run to ivory coast if they had the money like their illustrious son, quite a pity
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
The yorubas aren't self aware enough to form a country

And I'm sure you and your kinsmen will be doing visa scam to try and enter the Yoruba nation after Nigeria breaks up.

Same reason you can't leave Yorubaland now and go back home.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

IGBOS we don't have upto 10% Moslems, the few ones we have can never say pim

And you think that's a progressive country?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Oduduwa Republic. Me too I am super ready.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Finnese001: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
TripleOh7:

And you think that's a progressive country?

yes oo, we don't want terrorism in our Peaceful country abeg

Islam is synonymous to terrorism
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by BlowYourMind: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Uchek:
Why arevyou Ndigbo-obscessed?

No I am not obsessed about igbos, my gorgeous ex was igbo,I have been on this platform since 2015, I have to deactivate the account, I don't really care until about 12 igbos came together to scam me in Alaba market, non of them can even tell the others that what they are doing is not right, support each others in crime, even a cripple! that magnitude of Yoruba will never be united in crime to that extend, one of the them will chicken out that will destroy their plan, that invariably shows that they are wicked and heartless, it is in their blood, I wish I can grant them biafra, they are deadlier than serpent

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

yes oo, we don't want terrorism in our Peaceful country abeg

Islam is synonymous to terrorism

So you'll kill off all Igbos that are Muslims?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Finnese001: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
TripleOh7:

So you'll kill off all Igbos that are Muslims?

Do you lack comprehension or your ewedu has block your small brain

Don't you read where I said that they are not up to 10%
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sophisticated morons! The North has killed, tortured, imprisoned and humiliated Yorubas in the last 50 years and ever ready to deploy violence to sustain Nigeria's fraudulent federalism. Instead of strategizing on how Yoruba can counter Fulani quest to dominate Nigeria, you are here rationalizing Yoruba timidity and cowardice. TUFIAKWA!

BlowYourMind:
We aren't pigs, thugs and miscreants, we are enlightened and educated, we don't struggle, we can't wallow in the mire with pigs, so we are different from you, we are people of no violence, so your unproductive methods is forbidden for us, we talk and dialogue not causing chaos and panic, we agitate according to the dictate of the law, we don't break the law.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't mind the coward. They are often using diplomatic words to rationalize their timidity and cowardice in the face of Hausa/Fulani harassment.

Veqtor:

You just blabbing gibberish. Who is violent? How many times have you heard that ipob took up arms or killed? Or are you bipolar? Stir that nonsense talk towards the fulani bandits killing people everywhere ok.

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why biafail inferior igbos come full this thread this shows how much this people are monitoring us Done worry igbos we aren't going anywhere we are here for you
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Igbos will never fight Yorubas if they decide to secede. We will take a "siddon look" approach unlike Yorubas who joined the North to fight Biafra and kill Igbos and their fellow Easterner brothers.

AceRoot:
-----START OF PART 2------ from Moses OludeleIdowu

My point is Yoruba's too have a hand in Nigeria's problems. If Nigeria is today a rogue state, a bandit state, we too helped in making it so just like the Ibos, Hausa-Fulanis etc. I refuse to blame any tribe for what has happened to Nigeria. We are all involved and we must all solve this together. Leaving the Union is defeatism and a nation is not built on defeatism or on frustration.

SPECIFIC ISSUES

I now address specific issues about the proposed Oduduwa Republic for your consideration.

There is a lot of fantasy, incoherent inconsistencies, phantasmagoria about the Yoruba nation.

Some people have a hidden agenda but they don't want to tell us. All they do is to couch their demand under the dubious revival of a glorious past in a supposed Yoruba republic. We should be careful.

We talk of the past as if the past is Eldorado's. It is not. We talk of Awoas if he was perfect and a saint. He was not. He was a great man, perhaps one of the greatest from this land but he is not god. He never saw himself as such. I am old enough to know him and to read his campaign speeches.

The man who was promoting the Oduduwa Republic from the video footage made some interesting statements. Funny and amusing.

He said Yoruba land had television before France. This is not a good argument, even if it were true.

I ask you, is television an achievement? Was television invented by a Yoruba man or woman? How much of the history of television do we know?

John Baird who invented it cried when he saw the havoc and the perversion of purpose that his invention was been used for as against the intended purpose. That is why it is amusing that in 2020 someone is crediting television as an achievement. So I do not see how having a television in 1949 ahead of France gives us any cause for laughter.

Congo has printed as far back as the 18th century before many European nations due largely to Catholic efforts who needed it. Of what use is a technology without the know-how to operate it? Is the PDP a success because the GSM telephony occurs under their watch or because MTN came under their rule?

I am also surprised that someone is celebrating 50- storey in Dugbe, Ibadan as achievement. It is not, it is a bad investment, a developmental mistake. High rise structures are built where there is a constraint of land space. I should know. Ibadan or Southwest did not have that problem in the 1950s or even now.

These are the list of firsts Yoruba's are touting that they want to recreate the Awo miracle. This would be a fatal mistake because none of their proposed leaders is an Awo or in the mode of an Awo or an Aluko for that matter.

And times have changed.

Again I present the following for our consideration.

1. I ask a very pointed question: Would Yorubas live together? A foolish question, you would say. But not so foolish or insolent. The differences are there and the cleavages are there. Because we are in Nigeria often time we don't see them but they are there. In the Oduduwa Republic those differences will now come to the open and magnified. How then do we address them?

The Aladura scholar, Professor J.D.Y Peel noted during his research in Yoruba land in the 1960's that the differences between Yoruba sub-tribe, the Ekiti, Ijebus, Egbas, Oyo's etc are as wide as those between the tribes of Nigeria. In other words, the Ekitis are as different from the Ijebus as the Hausa's are to the Ibos. If you have not observed this, you are not very observant. The white man was right.

Because we are together in Nigeria we don't see this but now in the Oduduwa Republic they will cone magnified. How will the Yoruba Republic handle them, because they will not go away?

Will Ijebus accept the rulership of the Egbas? Will Oyo's allow the Ijebus to lord it over them and continue with their exploitation from their bitter history? Will Ijeshas forget their ancient animosity to the Oyo's and what they suffered in their hands or revive them?

That a wound is covered does not mean it has been healed. If the Oduduwa republic becomes a reality you will all see the truth of what I am saying. All the major wars that have been fought in Yoruba land have been fought among Yoruba's themselves. Not outsiders. The Yoruba gods or demons do not destroy strangers, they destroy their own children. Soon you will see what I am saying.

2. We often speak of the Old Western Region as if it was perfect. There were injustices and racism but which we should not reopen for peace sake.

All the projects done by the Action Group government how many of them were sited in Ondo- Ekiti- Ijesha axis? Yet the cocoa plantation and money that made the West came substantially from there. How many cocoa plantations exist in Ijebu- Egbas axis, yet the projects were concentrated here. How just is that? Read Professor Ayandele'sbreakdown and judge for yourselves. So if there were imbalance even in those days of yore how are we so sure that the Oduduwa Republic will not be a miniature Nigeria, with more problems but with less resilience to handle them?

The Itshekiri and Delta regions of Warri actually voted to leave the West and have their own region. If they were fairly treated why did they leave?

The old Ondo and Ekiti are equally agitated to have their own state from the West because they saw that they were being exploited by the Ijebusand the Egbas in the West. Will all these now go away when we have Oduduwa republic?

3. We have also forgotten that exploitation is in the nature of man, whether white or black. There is exploitation among Yoruba's too.

Someone is collecting 15% of the entire revenue of a state in the Southwest now. And we all know about this and nothing is done about it, yet you are complaining about Nigeria being a failed state. How are you sure Oduduwa republic will not be a greater failure? Which other parts of Nigeria does this happen?

How many states in southwest pay minimum wage? But the North is paying?

So who is the exploiter of the people, their own people?

How many states in the North pay obnoxious pensions to former governors, but southwest do. Which state started this racket?

These are the people and their cronies that will rule the proposed Oduduwa republic. Not the brains but the dregs and the race of usurpers who have profited from years of unrestrained looting of the public till.

4. Have you asked yourself, where is the industrial base that we will use for take-off. Virtually all the viable banks, industries etc in Lagos- Ibadan axis today are owned by strangers, not Yoruba's. Have you thought of this?

Rome did not collapse in one day, it was gradual. Yoruba's are yet to see that they are in a big mess, far bigger than they envisage, not because of Nigeria but because of themselves.

5. In the Oduduwa republic which traditional ruler will be supreme? Will Alaafin accept the supremacy of Ooni or vice-versa? Or will the dispute continue?

6. Racism and Hegemony among the Yoruba's. There is another serious issue. In the Republic how do we handle the racism and hegemony of the Yoruba's? Perhaps you may not know, I tell you today that there is also racism among the Yoruba.

We have spoken so loud about Hausa- Fulani oligarchy that we have forgotten that there is also Egba- Ijebu hegemony over Yoruba affairs. We used to hammer Kaduna Mafia, but we also forget Ikenne Mafia.

Look at this. During the 2014 Conference, 6 slots were allocated to the Yoruba group, Afenifere and they shared the slits among themselves. Not a single slot was given to anyone to represent Yoruba's in Kogi and Kwara. But when they want to negotiate for the power they remember they have their brethren in Kogi and Kwara and that Yoruba land extended to Jebba and Lokoja, but when it comes to the representation they forget them. As the Americans say, "Taxation without representation is tyranny "- these are the men, schemers, promoting Oduduwa republic. Please think very well, my people in Kogi and Kwara states, so that you don't change one slave master for another.

What about racism among Yoruba's? It exists. Ijebu racism that sees everyone as strangers except only they, even in the Church too.

Yorubas have told me, "Can we also call you Yoruba's, those of you from Kwara?" Not once or twice. As a lecturer I knew the trouble fellow Yorubas gave me. I have never heard of a Fulani man doubting the legitimacy of another Fulani because he came from a different place. Neither the Ibos or Hausa's or Ijaws. Only among the ones who call themselves the children of Oduduwa. That is why I wait to see how that republic will work as long as Yoruba's remain who they are. I wait.

THE REALITY OF WAR

I now come to my last issue and conclusion. Here I am talking about reality. What does this sum to in real life?

Oduduwa Republic means war. If you don't know, know it now. There cannot be the Oduduwa Republic unless there is a secession of the Yoruba from Nigeria and secession means war unless two conditions subsist namely:

* If all the stakeholders to agree to go as in defunct USSR or

* If the secessionist group is the largest and the strongest and can bully the others.

The two cases above are not likely to happen, so the implications are war. I hope the promoters know this?

So I ask is Yoruba land today prepared for war with Nigeria?

Mind you, you will not be fighting not just the Fulani's or Hausas but the whole of Nigeria.

Why?

Because Lagos is strategic to Nigeria, to its economy, prosperity etc thus whoever controls Lagos will not be allowed to leave Nigeria except at the cost of war.

2. Are Yoruba's prepared at this time to face all the regions at the same time? Do we have the wherewithal to prosecute the war?

Hausa's will fight you because they have said and boasted long ago that Yorubas are the next tribe they want to deal with. I heard this in 2010 in Zaria during my research. You will now play into their hands.

The Ibos will fight you because of the poison sown into them over the Civil War that Yorubas betrayed them, which is not true. But most Ibo youths believed this and that is what matters. Some will fight you desperately because you brought Buhari over them whom they have rejected and who has been, to be honest to the fact, an unmitigated disaster.

The Ijaws will fight you for removing Jonathan from power...

The Fulani will fight you for opposing their Fulani Republic on the back of Nigerian wealth.

The Middle belt may fight you for creating their misery through Buhari.

And so on.

I don't know how you will win this battle. I don't see how you can win all these with things as they are.

No, I am not a defeatist, I am a realist.

4. Division among the Yoruba's. Even when there is unity success in battle is not assured, how much when there is division?

Are Yoruba united at this time? I doubt it. There are Islamists who are even opposed to Amotekun and don't see anything wrong with Buhari, a fellow Muslim. Everything Buhari does is okay like our rubber-stamp Senate. Islamists, there are Islamists among Yoruba's. They will oppose and can even be the fifth columns in a war.

There are still politicians who are benefiting from Nigeria who have made investment towards 2023 and want to see their ambition realised. And they have their cronies, tools, aides, who control the press, the traditional power of the southwest. This will not be keen on any Oduduwa Republic. They can subvert it.

So with all these how do you win a war with Nigeria?

5. People who have never seen a war are usually happy and excited about war but war must be avoided at all cost. Unless it becomes inevitable.

As a Christian I am not a pacifist, I am a Just War theorist in the mould of Augustine and Martin Luther. I will fight if it comes to that, but not for an Oduduwa Republic that is now being promoted in view of all I have raised here.

No one is driving Yoruba's from Nigeria, so why leave? All the evils been enumerated Yoruba's too have a hand in them and if OduduwaRepublic is created today they will still manifest those problems. So what is the hazzle?

You only know when a war begins no one knows when it would end. Think of the Sudanian Civil War.

I warn these youths and elites promoting this venture to tread softly. It is better not to fight than to fight and win. War is evil. Only when it is Just War as conceptualized by Cicero, Augustine etc. A just war is any war fought to stop aggression or remove the cause of evil. My next article will be on this.

CONCLUSION

In view of all I have said here I think the time is not right for a secession. We should promote and canvass Sovereign National Conference where we can have a return to regionalism or even a confederal arrangement mutually agreed upon.

We did not have a civil war in 1993 yet we brought down the military without firing a shot. That is power.

We don't need a revolution of fighting that is what brought us here. What we need is a revolution of perception, to quote David Icke.

Fighting changes nothing. You become what you fight.

Gandhi brought down a British empire in India without firing a shot. That is what we need.

The problem of Nigeria is that we have never really had a government worth its name. We have no leaders but mascaras, jesters and clowns. Most of what we blame on Nigeria are actually troubles caused by misleadership.

But hatred should not be reason to leave a nation. You cannot found a nation on hatred, frustration, mutual antagonism. That is why the Oduduwa republic promoters should watch it. Nations are built on ideals, values, ethos, truths, vision not hate, mutual antagonism, misgivings etc. That is what caused the APC problem. They came together to float a party not on any ideology but on hatred of PDP and Jonathan. And now that Jonathan and PDP are no more insight they deploy the same hate to each other and know not what to do with Nigeria. Look at Ogun State, Edo State, Ondo, state etc., they are fighting each other. Those who sow the wind reap the whirlwind.

Too bad.

Thanks for your patience, dear reader.

mosheoluidowu@yahoo.com

https://vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/58-special-reports/17247-exclusive-feud-in-yoruba-world-congress-as-those-against-secession-of-oduduwa-republic-raise-their-voices.html

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Veqtor: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
That wasn't from me, it was from vanguard newspapers and the titled it ipob, you can search it on the internet, those are ipob members arrested with weapons and human skull

Yeah.. Vanguard.. one of ur country's controlled media. So bias.

Which media is not controlled by ur govt? Can u name Dem?

Is it daily trust? Punch? NTA?

Ugghhh! Don't get me started on NTA.

I wonder when ur vanguard will publish fulani killings and tag them fulani bandits....

Not “alleged or Suspected bandits ” that is a common sight in the media today.

Forget what d paper said for now...and, within you... Think please...and then tell me.. how many times have you heard that IPOB killed or took arms? Compare with the fulani killings....then answer.

4get about the hate u tink u hv for Ipob, or ur ethnic bigotry... For a while..nd just answer...

If you still believe within you that ipob are violent after all ds argument, then I have nothing else to say to you. U just as bias as ur govt
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by llakes4real: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2020
BlowYourMind:
No I am not obsessed about igbos, my gorgeous ex was igbo,I have been on this platform since 2015, I have to deactivate the account, I don't really care until about 12 igbos came together to scam me in Alaba market, non of them can even tell the others that what they are doing is not right, support each others in crime, even a cripple! that magnitude of Yoruba will never be united in crime to that extend, one of the them will chicken out that will destroy their plan, that invariably shows that they are wicked and heartless, it is in their blood, I wish I can grant them biafra, they are deadlier than serpent

We think alike! I wish our politicians should allow Igbo people have a referendum. Let's see if they are all interested in their Biafra. Honestly, they are distracting the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by llakes4real: 4:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Uchek:
The Igbos will never fight Yorubas if they decide to secede. We will take a "siddon look" approach unlike Yorubas who joined the North to fight Biafra and kill Igbos and their fellow Easterner brothers.

Liar!!! We know you guys are waiting to do your own back! grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by orisa37: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2020
GOD'S SPEED.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by BlowYourMind: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2020
llakes4real:

We think alike! I wish our politicians should allow Igbo people have a referendum. Let's see if they are all interested in their Biafra. Honestly, they are distracting the whole nation.
Seriously Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb, we will soon explode with the hatred and bitterness of tribe against tribe that is not checked, Nigerians should be given a chance to renegotiate this country, these people the yEast are constituting nuisance in the country, they should just leave

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Sorry for being scammed in Alaba market. But Igbos have also been scammed in Alaba market. So because 12 Igbo traders scammed you in Alaba market that means criminality is in their blood. That's a classic example of fallacy of anecdotal evidence.

Are Yorubas not involved in all manner of crimes?:Or you think the Igbo crimes in Alaba are the only crimes in Nigeria. Are Igbos more criminally minded than your kinsmen? It is height of hypocrisy when a professor in criminality accuses a graduate assistant in criminality of being a criminal.

Yorubas (and their partner in crime Hausa/Fulani) are the leading ethnic groups in pepertrating the most grievous crimes and acts of corruption in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a failed state because of the criminal legacies of of both the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani - the two ethnic groups that has dominated the commanding heights of Nigeria economy and politics - not because of Igbo criminality.

Q
BlowYourMind:
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by Uchek(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2020
What would we gain? Yoruba is not Igbo enemy. It was a tragedy that you aligned with the North to fight Biafra. Ndigbo have always being safer in Yoruba land Ghandi Hausa/Fulani land.

llakes4real:

Liar!!! We know you guys are waiting to do your own back! grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: I'm Ready When Yoruba's Are Ready- Aare Ona Kakanfo- Video by llakes4real: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Uchek:
What would we gain? Yoruba is not Igbo enemy. It was a tragedy that you aligned with the North to fight Biafra. Ndigbo have always being safer in Yoruba land Ghandi Hausa/Fulani land.

Tell that to Nnamdi Kanu and others who are actively attacking us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension: Embattled APC Chairman Reacts To Appeal Court Order / Anambra Defend Your State. / Presidency Is Not For The Northerners Alone - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.