Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Song My Omah Lays Read The Lycris And Enjoy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Song My Omah Lays Read The Lycris And Enjoy (349 Views)

New Song: My Rihanna By Scolobo / Enjoy This Great Song My Soul Follows Ft. Travis Greene / Download Sinach's New Song "My Everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song My Omah Lays Read The Lycris And Enjoy by Tonyskyanthony1(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Love the song is so dashing and amazing you will love it read
The Full Lyrics

Lycris

She loves me when am drunk, she loves me when am jobless
She loves me when?am?wrong, even when?i no need love yeah
She loves?me like Damn

Like damn damn damn
Like damn damn damn damn?damn?damn?damn

She loves me?when am drunk,?when am jobless
She loves me when am lost even when i no need love yeah
She loves me like Damn
Like damn damn damn
Like damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

To upload the song and video click

https://netvilox.com/p/lyrics/omah-lay-damn-read-full-music-lyrics/
Re: Song My Omah Lays Read The Lycris And Enjoy by Tonyskyanthony1(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Tell me what you think of the lycris

(1) (Reply)

Ashnikko – Daisy Lyrics / How Desiree' Parker Became A Successful Model & Actress In Hollywood / Aya Nakamura - Jolie Nana Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.