Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Toyin Salau, 19 Year Old Nigerian Black Lives Matter Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyin Salau, 19 Year Old Nigerian Black Lives Matter Found Dead (414 Views)

Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Salau, 19 Year Old Nigerian Black Lives Matter Found Dead by Ubgerald: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
19-year-old Oluwatoyin “Toyin” Salau reportedly found dead. The local activist, was last seen near Orange Avenue & Wahnish Way in Tallahassee, Florida on June 6th; she may be in the area of Jakes & Patterson Street.

Oluwatoyin went missing hours after she was sexually assaulted bya man posing as “a man of god” who offered her a place to stay. He picked Oluwatoyin up on Saxon Street in the early morning hours of June 6th & took her back to his house @Richview Road & East Park Avenue.

He came disguised as a man of God and ended up picking me up from nearby Saxon Street. I entered his truck only because I carry anything to defend myself not even a phone (which is currently at the church) and I have poor vision. I trusted the holy spirit to keep me safe. When we arrived at his house he offered me a shower and I thanked him and shower and he gave me a change of clothes. He exposed himself to me by peeing with the bathroom open obviously knowing I was out of it. I told him about a sexual assault situation that happened…”

https://houseofaceonline.com/2020/06/15/oluwatoyin-salau-black-lives-matter-protester-dead-report/

(1) (Reply)

Whistling, Winking Now Offences, As Senate Passes Sexual Harassment Bill / 11, 820 Cutlasses, 55 Sacks Of Indian Hemp Seized By Customs In Ogun / 31 Yrs Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 4 Yrs Old Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.