Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production (421 Views)

Semen Available For Dairy Farming / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Support From Government For Dairy Investment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production by BEDEHYMANS(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Do you need an Artificial Insemination Program in your Cattle farm, contact us. We have proven semen from MONTBELIARDE Breed of Cattle, origin of France,(COOPEX/UMOTEXT). The semen ranges from $2 to $7 per vial. Contact +2347062856739, for supplies and Artificial Insemination Programs.

Re: Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Of I have a herd I would have keyed in, very cheap to be real
Re: Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production by wengerman: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
what of artificial insemination for pig.do you have it
Re: Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production by BEDEHYMANS(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
wengerman:
what of artificial insemination for pig.do you have it

Thanks for your inquiry, but we don't have proven semen for Pigs yet, but AI is equally done on pigs.
Re: Artificial Insemination For Dairy Production by BEDEHYMANS(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
happybrother:
Of I have a herd I would have keyed in, very cheap to be real

Well!! You have no problems queuing into Artificial Insemination program with your herd. You can start with 10 Heifers, for the project and grow. But, you should have it at the back of your mind that you are doing this program to improve on Milk production in your farm, as such you have to be ready to invest into Dairy processing. Thanks. You can link me up on WhatsApp for more.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. / Top Feeds / Fresh Palm Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.