Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General (45597 Views)

Throw Away 1999 Constitution, Embrace 1960’s, Bisi Akande Tells NASS / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Strech(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
baba God abeg answer my cry, make I hustle hard comot for this funny entity.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by bonna4u(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
This Charles Oko Enya deserves public beating. Ndi Ebony, over to unu.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Temysteve(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
sarrki:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/allow-buhari-governors-for-third-term-apc-member-tells-nass-attorney-general.html
You are mad sir, Bihari wey don use 5 years for office wetin we gain??
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Temysteve(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
ValCon888:
Anytime they want to do something evil, they'll pick a pawn from the East. So you won't be able to say they had a hand in it.

They think they are smart but they are only clever by half.
dnt mind those werey gbogbo, dem go pick a senator from the east to speak on behalf of dem.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Masterclass32: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
A third term for Buhari?

That's a very unpatriotic thing to say. We can't wait for this next level to finish, and someone is trying to add another level.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by sirp9898(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
May be e don cut e own share from the billions of coro and they don promise am something to start the campain obj own na third time agenda e own go be what? but e make mistake to start am from south is i guest na s w man advise am so
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by goaldynboy: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:
God punish that nyamiri idiot

Is Buhari no more your god and daddy?

I expect you embrace the idea as one of Nairaland resident zombie!

After all, Buhari is the best thing to happen to your lives and should be made a life President!!!

1 Like

Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Pinkybush: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guns should be legalize in this shit-hole... Some monkeys don't deserve to live among humans.

Anyways, eyes service
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Obec70(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bunch of ingrates, with the turmoil in the land somebody had the audacity to come up with such nonsense, I think something is wrong with this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
wonderful, APC and stupidity
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by umbroxxx(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Flatyno and Fulani asslicking na 5 & 6.

Didnt need to open the article to know where he was from.

The idiot didn't seek referendum for their ONLINE republic ooo
it's funny how unintelligent you sound, this guy pushing for Buhari's 3rd term true intention is to set a rift between Buhari and Tinubu, it's no secret Tinubu has been nursing presidential ambition and if Tinubu should dare to oppose this plot, he will incur the wrath of Buhari and I doubt he has the balls to do that and from the comments so far I can tell the SE guys will gladly support this obnoxious motion just to spite their avowed enemies if you know what I mean
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Oshkosch: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Not only 3rd time...Buha-goat will be there for 21 terms. Idiots.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Kylce042(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
Well, if Buhari wants to get a third term today, he will easily have it....

Lots of people will support him and many more will even wish he dies on the mantle...

Infact, I want a Fulani to hold on to power for decades until the south get sense......

I agree

Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Blackdisciple(m): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Ahhhh.!!!!!
m shock
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Mazigabriel(m): 1:44am On Jun 16, 2020
The thunder that would strike these idiots is training itself

1 Like

Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2020
/
The truth is I will campaign and vote for Buhari's 4+4+4.

We die here grin

Wailing is entertaining.

/
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by LexngtonSteele: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2020
umbroxxx:
it's funny how unintelligent you sound, this guy pushing for Buhari's 3rd term true intention is to set a rift between Buhari and Tinubu, it's no secret Tinubu has been nursing presidential ambition and if Tinubu should dare to oppose this plot, he will incur the wrath of Buhari and I doubt he has the balls to do that and from the comments so far I can tell the SE guys will gladly support this obnoxious motion just to spite their avowed enemies if you know what I mean

Your own stupidity is 100% undiluted and it shows.

If the rest of your people think in the same manner and they do.... no wonder 1 or the 3 major tribes has been relegated as slaves to the entire nation. Asari Dokubo, called una Ijaw slaves.

Now cry harder.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2020
It's good like that. Let him even stay for 2 more terms. Idiots man. Thunder fire your whole generation
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by dragunov: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by precious1967(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
mad people suggestion.
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Enyinnayajames(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
useless zoo republic called nizooria ,what we (south east) need is Biafra if Nigerians need third tenure they can go ahead
Re: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General by Austino778: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Death await u all soon...

God's Judgnment is on going

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Banker Forced To Pay Customs Duty On Shoe & Bag At NAIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.