Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day (69680 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Live On Drugs Have Sex Like Horses: Woman Narrates Ordeal / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by alphaNomega: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh shít, this man has snorted wet cocaine again

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Danniedpastor(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:
Can you see some people's role model? A man that is approaching 60 years, tweeting this type of rubbish at 12:15AM, definitely there is need for psychiatric evaluation.

Keep quiet and learn.

You would need it when you get married.

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by HIbreed(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ningen:

This is disturbing.
His article should be titled; How to be a simp!

Men should acquire wealth and forget woman.
na confirm simp

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by gbami(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you follow everything he said... believe me you won't live long... That's why men die very early... unending struggle to satisfy the female gender...
Guys...do the best you can... everyone is responsible for their own happiness... Don't be a savior to everything she wants....You will die young

4 Likes

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by cdcd76: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
[b]
Egungun lipsrsealed
pls help with the of EGUNGUN, have seen written in so many places.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by VenumX: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
There are certain kinds of females you can not tame. They will tame you instead without you knowing.

FFK is a victim but he doesn't know it.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Alaganature(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
And the girl will be like hmm this man is talking sense...me I can bleep a woman more than my capabilitiy. If I cum fine if not let her go..I can't kill my self grin grin
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Abdotcom(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]live for her alone and stop engage in rape
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Benwallt(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
The wife must be feeling lice in her private part.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Omoluabi16(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's not rubbish. That tweet alone could save a lot of marriages. Do you know why most ladies prefer mature men?
biko, please tell us.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Caseless: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:

So his wife has genital warts?

A talkative will end up revealing the dirty linen underneath the well scrubbed outer garment.
You're right. The same way Fayose told us his mother wears pampers in an attempt to insult buhari.

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by OriOko88(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Won't be surprised if ffk dey give that his mulatto wife headie. Dude seems intoxicated with her punna! Obo pupa to tun fresh. Lol
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Franktom247(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
womenareapes:
you asked her out, you paid her bride price, she give birth to a child, you pay for her upkeep and child upkeep, when the child has reach some certain age you pay for his tuition fees and so!

What did she contributed? undecided
Nothing but sex in which it goes the other way round.

Men are to be treated like King rather.

Our forefathers didn't go all this length to produce a generation of simps.
ffk weak me pass naira to dollar exchange rate
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by simplesearch: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Personal views well stated, but definitely not the Biblical principles for keeping a Godly home and partner.

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Mart1994(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Strength of a woman. kiss
You people should use that strength to enter sambisa forest and finish off Boko Haram for us.

Akpan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Caseless: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alaganature:
And the girl will be like hmm this man is talking sense...me I can bleep a woman more than my capabilitiy. If I cum fine if not let her go..I can't kill my self grin grin
grin 1 minute man!
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by sterlingD(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mart1994:

You people should use that strength to enter sambisa forest and finish off Boko Haram for us.

Akpan.

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Caseless: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mart1994:

Akpan.
have men given up on the fight? grin
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Speak for your wife. Don't generalize, please.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by PierreAbutu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:
Can you see some people's role model? A man that is approaching 60 years, tweeting this type of rubbish at 12:15AM, definitely there is need for psychiatric evaluation.

Oga what is wrong with what he said?

How old is Ned Nwoko and how old is Regina Daniels?

For your info, b4 the lockdown, they were over 4000 divorce cases in Abuja courts alone, so relax
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by tillaman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:
grin grin too much white lines dey alter brain chemistry na
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Caseless: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Keep quiet and learn.

You would need it when you get married.
you're a toto worshipper!

1 Like

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mart1994:

Akpan.

To curtail insurgencies that you people started? Fix your mess yourselves. kiss kiss
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by RaptorX: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:

A talkative will end up revealing the dirty linen underneath the well scrubbed outer garment.
Genitals are not the only place where warts grow.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by LordKO(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Nairaland men are a piece of work. You people are always talking down on women and bashing us, but any guy who celebrates women and encourages the menfolk to treat us like the queens we are is labelled a 'simp'. This is quite shameful.

Your first sentence alone is repulsive enough to earn you a disparagement and any Nairaland man who chooses to do so in this instance, or in a similar scenario elsewhere, is not at fault, but I'll spare you since I know that you can do better under normal circumstances.

Truth is that, no sane man will ever treat a conscientious woman poorly, and only a conscientious woman who has altruistic interest in her man deserves continual queenly treatment/worship. However, treat a crass and expedient woman like a queen continually, she'll wittingly or unwittingly take you for granted and ruin you in the long run.

One who comes into equity should always strive to come with clean hands.

6 Likes

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by dejavuh0007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:

Lol. when una no go see pass the village wey una dey stay. "warts and all" is an idiom, check ur dictionary for the meaning.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Prenonjebose: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
�. When guys are thinking of hustling to make ends meet. Good for him and his wife
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by eNIGERIANG: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lagos Senator, Bayo Osinowo aka - Pepper, Dies of Covid-19 | e-nigeria!

DETAILS: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/lagos-senator-bayo-osinowo-dies-of-covid-19/
-www.e-nigeriang.com

Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
BuhariNaWah:
I wonder how Bianca will be feeling now
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Local African man. No single drop of romance in you tongue cheesy

Hahahaha. My madam, nor be so oooo cheesy grin grin grin
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Mart1994(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

To curtail insurgencies that you people started? Fix your mess yourselves. kiss kiss
Before you do like all other women would do and start pointing fingers...

Remember it was a woman that bleeped the world up.
Re: FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day by Throwback: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
dejavuh0007:

Lol. when una no go see pass the village wey una dey stay. "warts and all" is an idiom, check ur dictionary for the meaning.

Yes but sometimes we have to reason like the simpleton behind the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.