Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) (4409 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
25-year old, Alex Babalola, arrested with fresh human head inside a sack, has informed the Police that the contents of the sack were for a native doctor, who needed to prepare money rituals for clients.
Softmp3 reports that the incident, which happened in Asese area of Ogun State, threw the residents into confusion when Babalola was caught with what he said a herbalist had ordered.
The suspect, Babalola, was arrested while coming out from a bush at about 12 noon in the company of his accomplice, who is currently at large.
Residents, who suspected his move, were said to have contacted Police operatives who were on routine patrol around the area.
On sighting the Policemen, his partner, identified simply as Ijebu, took to his heels leaving Alex to his fate and he was arrested with the exhibit.
This was confirmed by the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Opeyemi Oyeyemi, who stated that the suspect when accosted claimed to have gone to ease himself in the bush.
He said, “His arrest followed information from a member of the public, who called the attention of FSARS operatives to two men with a sack coming out of a nearby bush.
The informant said he went into the bush to ease himself when he saw the two men hiding what looked like human heads in a sack.
According to Oyeyemi, “Acting on the information, the Policemen went after the two men and subsequently got one of them arrested while the other one escaped”.
“On searching the sack with the arrested one, it was discovered that it contained human head.”
“It’s meant for money rituals,”
Upon interrogation before he was whisked away in the operatives’ van, Alex said, “We are merely errand boys. A herbalist sent us to get a human head for money rituals”.
The traditional ruler of Asese, commended the FSARS team for their quick response and routine patrol of the area.
He urged them to intensify the patrol in order to rid the area of criminals.
Meanwhile, the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, has ordered a manhunt for the fleeing suspect and the arrest of the herbalist mentioned.

SEE MORE PICTURES CLICK THE LINK

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/15/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-in-ogun-state/

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ahhhhh na dem o

Mining industrialists ala carte

Skull miners in action!!!!

grin

Lzaa imhotep wenediali slap44

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is funny, How will human head turn to paper with shiny tape in the middle and 1000 naira written on it? We have a long way to go in Africa.

8 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
How can I become a citizen of Canada mbok? Nigeria is hell

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Old news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Skull miners on the beat..... Repeat mode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by serverconnect(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ogun state again for human head. I tire for that state.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Old news

But na news.

Art thou a miner?

grin

5 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm leaving Nigeria to Cameron tomorrow ooh
E don too much biko

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Justiceleague1:

But na news.

Art thou a miner?

grin
You dey mind that man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Well, this news can only shock Buhari......Not me!!!

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
NCAN members coming in 3... 2... 1... 0
Ritual killing is like a sport to yoruba people.

7 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chai, which kind heart this people get sef.....

To kill ordinary fowl na war for me

May the soul of the departed find peace
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by gambia(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Leave this Zoo if you have a legit means, i wont say more than that.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by flyingpig: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
gambia:

I agree whole heartedly with you.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
gambia:
Leave and go where? No where is safe, even where u are isn't that safe.
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by gambia(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bruno3000:
Leave and go where? No where is safe, even where u are isn't that safe.

I get your point, but Nigerians are becoming more barbaric everyday. The country has become a savage community.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
gambia:
Lolz
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Harrykn: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
I close my eyes.....
I'm parking out of this country to Borno very soon
Grave diggers
Gold diggers
Skull miners
Mineral miners
Nigeria is a Treasure Island, people doing business everywhere.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Harrykn:
I close my eyes.....
I'm parking out of this country to Borno very soon
Grave diggers
Gold diggers
Skull miners
Mineral miners
Nigeria is a Treasure Island, people doing business everywhere.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Ahhhhh na dem o

grin

where is afamed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Ahhhhh na dem o

grin

You're a man masquerading as a woman....

Masturbatinng on an old article. Bro, get a job and don't die of hunger.
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Thatlong9: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Evil men everywhere
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!
cry
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by alpha2zulu: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
The face looks like his.
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by tungamaje: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is definitely old news. Why didn't the reporter indicate the date of the crime?

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by Emax911: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
awon set miners
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by jesmond3945: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
mrgoodd:
This is funny, How will human head turn to paper with shiny tape in the middle and 1000 naira written on it? We have a long way to go in Africa.
they use to prepare charm for politicians who pay handsomely for it. This head you are seeing is worth 200k to any politician.
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by bmdmixer: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
the head is smiling

how to reduce this crime

arrest the killer
arrest the herbalist
arrest the person dey want to do d juju for

every Saturday in a public place read out their crimes

and execute them.

finish
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Human part dealer
he should be shot dead already..
Re: This Man Was Caught With Fresh Human Head In Ogun State(disturbing Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Human part dealer
he should be shot dead already..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Is A Citizen Of Our Country – St. Kitts Prime Minister / Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.