Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) (4410 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Lazypoke(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
It is with sorrow in my heart I type this, I received a terrible call this morning that my friend onajite was poisoned to death yesterday in abraka, delta state by some of his friends that accompanied him to the beach yesterday. Although am still yet to get the full gist but this is heartbreaking cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
shocked
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
The world is full of evil,don't trust anyone. RIP

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Righteousness2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
What a Life! Condolences to Friend's Family.

Unfriendly Friends and Household Enemies are littered all over as Friends have cut short the young.

The Only Friend that will never mess U up is JESUS Christ. HE is My Only Friend.

6 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Freebirs(f): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wicked world. Who kill am nor b say e go add him life join him own...Gat be cautious at all time

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Cokahot: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thats why I still alive,I don't fucking keep friends, I don't drink spirit in pub,I don't use plastic cups,I rather have a Cork nd my beer bottle with me,of cos with my asun by the side. I normally piss enuf b5 I embark on that drinking with few of ma niggis nd I don't exceed a bottle. The moment u get up to piss and leave your cup or bottle open or unfinished.. Hahaha. U dead

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Irondome1: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
I have no friend so I'm not afraid of enemies.

7 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Highways: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Run autopsy first... Everything for naija na poison or winchi... Even leg ulcer na stepping on poison

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by kindlyheart: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
friends
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Friends and snakes
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by revived: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
E be many things
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Harrykn: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sad!!!
A friend o, wicked souls!
Rest In Peace young blood. That friend will never achieve what ever made him do this to you.
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Gadafii: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na why I like my self, one man mopol

To dey hang out with "friends" is very rare, I just do my thing low-key, if I feel I will feel lonely, I invite my babe home, I might not even go out again sef, I will be indoors sucking brezz

Friends are the new enemies

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
shocked
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by HornyTave: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
reason I dont have friends an hasn't been in any form of trouble. my motto is stay away from me
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by dan9ice(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your worst enemy could be your best friend while your best friend could be you worst enemy

Most folks they say " I be one man this and that" even brother they kill brother
Even our lord Jesus was betrayed by closed associate
Even that your babe can eventually sale you out..
Also, there are people who have benefited from friends.. These things happened vice versa

In this life no try get issues with person, cause the heart of men are despicable

3 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jeez shocked..
This world is evil.

People should beware of unfriendly friends. They are more than the enemies these days.

Sorry.
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by potent5(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
The work of Frenemies
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Walkee: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why can't you idiots ever refrain from snapping dead people and littering the Internet with their pictures?
Would you like it if someone snaps your corpse and spread it All over social media?

3 Likes

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Cokahot: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
The Street always got a judas
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Jay5mie: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
RESPECT HIM AND TAKE DOWN THIS PHOTO

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Samfloxin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Honestly I must reduce the number of friends I have from next year and stay a little far from them as much as I pray. The rate at which people poison their friends nowadays is alarming.
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Dartilo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
I pray his soul finds peace in GOD blossom..

OP plz take down his photo,it's not good

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by chiemmanuel(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anytime I listen to faze, face alone,I have many reasons to be my own person

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Oglock(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
RIP
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Iliveforever(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Everyone in this world, no matter what you are, you must have an enemy.

Everything for this country just dey vex me, I pray God redeems my sanity
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Odoogu(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Thats why I still alive,I don't fucking keep friends, I don't drink spirit in pub,I don't use plastic cups,I rather have a Cork nd my beer bottle with me,of cos with my asun by the side. I normally piss enuf b5 I embark on that drinking with few of ma niggis nd I don't exceed a bottle. The moment u get up to piss and leave your cup or bottle open or unfinished.. Hahaha. U dead

It's obvious you are been "too" careful, and life doesn't keep such tabs.
May God spare us from "frienimies". Or better keep a closed circle of friends built on trust.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Odoogu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
RIP to the young man, and condolences to his family.
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Odoogu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Irondome1:

cheesycheesy

We all have enemies. Having no friends already makes you someone's enemy.
Making enemies is one of the "simplest" feat to achieve on this earth.

Being yourself is enough warrant for it. May God guide and guard us all.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm.... Friends? I gave up on friends long ago..... My family's all I've got... I'm really sorry about your friend OP... the Lord bless your heart...
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by uthlaw: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Irondome1:
love this!
Re: My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) by uthlaw: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Odoogu:

cheesycheesy

We all have enemies. Having no friends already makes you someone's enemy.
Making enemies is one of the "simplest" feat to achieve on this earth.

Being yourself is enough warrant for it. May God guide and guard us all.
is not afraid of enemies because he has no friends.... understand that very well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy, Tobi, Runs Mad In Turkey, Chases Passersby On The Street / Exposed! New Method Used By Criminals To Steal Money From Bank Accounts / See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.