Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Will Like To Be In The Labour Room With Regina Daniels – Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Like To Be In The Labour Room With Regina Daniels – Ned Nwoko (210 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Be In The Labour Room With Regina Daniels – Ned Nwoko by MrayNgozi(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ned Nwoko, husband of delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, says he will make out time to be with his wife when she’s due for delivery.

The billionaire business man stated this during a live video on Instagram, adding that he is not sure if she is going to give birth in Nigeria or in another country.

However, he said no matter the country, his only prayer is to be by her side when she goes into labour. He said he wants to watch her deliver his baby.

Speaking on how she has been coping with the pregnancy, Regina Daniels said she has been coping fine and she can’t wait to finally see her baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjbnwGS3YeI

(1) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram / Police Rescue Over 300 Workers Locked For 3 Months And Forced To Work In Rice / Wonderful By Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.