Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love (10236 Views)

She Was Traumatized After She Was Abducted - Late Cynthia Okereke’s Husband / Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by John1152(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
She really was a cutie...
People die daily,and children are born daily,this is very obvious that the earth is just like a market,you give account of every transaction you carry out,if you've never thought about after life then I encourage you to do so.

Why do I trust in Jesus about afterlife, because He is the only one that said he has been there and came back to promise He will take care of us,whereas no prophet or religious leader could make such statement outta audacity like Jesus.

Dear friends let's live for Him.

it might be her friend that got jealous, and decided to send her juju
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Tmb78(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
ukaface:
She looks like bukunmi
who is Bukunmi?
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Kriss216: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Issit your business? wetin carry you go there in the first place
Na your brezz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tmb78:
who is Bukunmi?
one Yoruba actress
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Tmb78(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
ukaface:
one Yoruba actress
Here I was thinking she looks like that bbn computer guru girl.The one that liked Mike but couldn't get him to fall.I have forgotten her name.
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by ukaface(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tmb78:
Here I was thinking she looks like that bbn computer guru girl.The one that liked Mike but couldn't get him to fall.I have forgotten her name.
I see
I ain't a fan of bbn , unfortunately
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Tmb78(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
ukaface:
I see
I ain't a fan of bbn , unfortunately
Cool
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Amen.
another hypocrite spotted.
If them hack your Facebook account now I'm sure there's one sugar daddy you've been sending your nudes to
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by raphy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
out of school for so long make some girls look like virgin at home.some didn't even go home they stay there n enjoy konji.

this one puna is etching to get laid ..

may her soul R.I P
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Graysons: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
RIP angry
How i wish other youths towing same path as her will learn from this tragedy.
Immoral lifestyle has claimed more youths in this generation, what are parents even teaching their children these days?
Why you change your comment cheesy ? I like the first one it's more savage . grin grin
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin[quote author=Graysons post=90712080] Why you change your comment cheesy ? I like the first one it's more savage . grin
Mehn i had no option bro, the outcry was much.
I bowed to pressure. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
another hypocrite spotted.
If them hack your Facebook account now I'm sure there's one sugar daddy you've been sending your nudes to
Guy grow up!
Why are you so Vituperative?
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
they will keep on banning you till you grow up and get sense.
You troll
She's not a troll, do you know her before?
What's wrong with you?
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're an asslicker.
That rozz is a guy with a big dick.
Don't be deceived.
Ok no problem,
Mr know-all
I'm 98% sure she's a lady,a both from our interractions long ago, we didn't start interracting today.
Live and let live!
Make i no swear for you oo.
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by OmosexyBlog(f): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Death is inescapable.... We just have to always live with this consciousness
Whether you are good or evil
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Somodooo: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Teach me how to mention them please.
just type their names that's all
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Somodooo:
just type their names that's all
There's a special mention whereby a notification is sent to their mentions box.
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Somodooo: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

There's a special mention whereby a notification is sent to their mentions box.
nothing special
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by yuswrld20(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
rip
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
let me mention you Somodoo
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by DeusMagnus: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I've been fyn oo, how about you?
I ventured to islam section to satisfy my curiousity about the swearing rumours
, but mistakenly clicked and later cancelled the oath taking ritual there....but it was too late, an islamic oath was permanently pasted on my profile.
I had to deactivate that account and create a new one.
is the Islamic section interesting?
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by DeusMagnus: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
lol thanks dear
guyman. After you go come ashewo thread come dey preach. Weldone. You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2020
DeusMagnus:
is the Islamic section interesting?
My bro don't near there oo, you must swear before commenting...And once you do that, an oath taking declaration will be permanently pasted on your profile.
Affirming your allegiance.
I mistakenly did it, and i later had to deactivate my account and create a new one.
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2020
DeusMagnus:
guyman. After you go come ashewo thread come dey preach. Weldone. You are doing well.
Its a lady na.
Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by DeusMagnus: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Its a lady na.
Na your nigga be that. No loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Late Cynthia Obieshi, The Lady Found Dead In A Room Alongside Her Love by DeusMagnus: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

My bro don't near there oo, you must swear before commenting...And once you do that, an oath taking declaration will be permanently pasted on your profile.
Affirming your allegiance.
I mistakenly did it, and i later had to deactivate my account and create a new one.
I know, but what do they discuss their.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Davido Meets Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Most Curvy African Celebrities In 2015.toolz, Mercy Johnson, Daniella Okeke, Etc / This Is 2pac Shakur’s Only Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.