Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

What's The Most Embarrasing Thing That Has Happened To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Embarrasing Thing That Has Happened To You? (240 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrasing Thing That Has Happened To You? by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
I was young and wanted to test life to the fullest..so that day i was with my friend he's kind of a bad guy..infact he somkes weed...and me i was so much afraid to even hold it talkless of smoking it...he will be like small boy...he becomes boss over me..chai!! That day i determined to put my fears away and test this weed nothing will happen So when went to the Bush as usual he roll up..and started smoking..i was fighting with my mind...this said smoke nothing will happen the other said dont try it...oo...and i haven't eaten that morning...i finally made up my mind i said guy give me that stuff joor..my guy was suprise he said no...i forced him to give me the weed...i took my first drag and second..then third nothing happened..i was like get out look at this guy oo..so u have been forming boss for me because of this little thing that u smoke...guys i began to smoke more and more this when my brain just sparked like a fire...jesus!!!! That's exactly what i shouted i can't feel my leg again it feels as if my legs are gone.. I began to run with full speed shouting my leg ooo.... My leg ooo...when i got home i ran to my mum shouting my leg ooo my leg oooo...my mum was scared...my mum came close to me and passive the smell...she shouted this boy have killed me...they sock enough garri...i drank a full bowl of garri...still nothing they brought coconut water...still the hole world is turning around.....finally a nurse came and give me injection to neutralise the weed i slept off till the next day.....when i wake up.....it looks as if my memory was wiped... Till now....they no born me well to smoke shisha self....
Nlanders feel free to post yours.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrasing Thing That Has Happened To You? by lifenajeje(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
I was young and wanted to test life to the
fullest..so that day i was with my friend he's
kind of a bad guy..infact he somkes weed...and
me i was so much afraid to even hold it talkless
of smoking it...he will be like small boy...he
becomes boss over me..chai!! That day i
determined to put my fears away and test this
weed nothing will happen
So when went to the Bush as usual he roll
up..and started smoking..i was fighting with my
mind...this said smoke nothing will happen the
other said dont try it...oo...and i haven't eaten
that morning...i finally made up my mind i said
guy give me that stuff joor..my guy was suprise
he said no...i forced him to give me the weed...i
took my first drag and second..then third
nothing happened..i was like get out look at this
guy oo..so u have been forming boss for me
because of this little thing that u smoke...guys i
began to smoke more and more this when my
brain just sparked like a fire...jesus!!!! That's
exactly what i shouted i can't feel my leg again
it feels as if my legs are gone..
I began to run with full speed shouting my leg
ooo....
My leg ooo...when i got home i ran to my mum
shouting my leg ooo my leg oooo...my mum was
scared...my mum came close to me and passive
the smell...she shouted this boy have killed
me...they sock enough garri...i drank a full bowl
of garri...still nothing they brought coconut
water...still the hole world is turning
around.....finally a nurse came and give me
injection to neutralise the weed i slept off till the
next day.....when i wake up.....it looks as if my
memory was wiped...
Till now....they no born me well to smoke shisha
self....

Nlanders feel free to post yours.

U burst my belle with laff

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Betting Is Not Paying Many / Turn To God - He Will Not Disappoint You. / Federal Govt Install Robots In Airports Ahead Of Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.