Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money (445 Views)

Is This Naming On Family Pose As A Problem? My Name As Children/wife Surname? / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by Abfinest007(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
good day everyone I have this question to ask you guys. Let assume you are financially sick what I mean is that, you are not OK financial and you have this girlfriend who is due for marriage. you are the only man in her life and you both love each other but the only obstacle for you marrying her is finance and her family agree you marry their daughter on one condition ,which is you have to change your surname to their own. What will you do knowing you stand to gain alot from the family because they are stinky rich and the surname can make way for you because she is the only child they have .let assume otedola has only one child will u marry the daughter and change your surname to their. Think before you answer
Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by 1Alex: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
I dey crase?
Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
That's madness 15g
Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yes I can. What's in a name?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by kingkoboko: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shud I change my name from King kObOkO 2 King Otedola or King Dangote because of money?

Kai!

OK! Make we compromise: King kObOkO-Otedola or King kObOkO-Dangote

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by Juliusmomoh: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
What is name.?.. I can even wash her pant.. What are we married for.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by saucecode(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
I die first. They should check on the next suitor

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by clinton21: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
I will never, whoever that try it will be a slave for that family forever
Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by lilmax(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's called being WEAK

Real men will always find a way
Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by cooooooks(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
We keep our names.

Our kids, if we have any, will answer a hyphenated surname.

Abfinest007:
good day everyone I have this question to ask you guys. Let assume you are financially sick what I mean is that, you are not OK financial and you have this girlfriend who is due for marriage. you are the only man in her life and you both love each other but the only obstacle for you marrying her is finance and her family agree you marry their daughter on one condition ,which is you have to change your surname to their own. What will you do knowing you stand to gain alot from the family because they are stinky rich and the surname can make way for you because she is the only child they have .let assume otedola has only one child will u marry the daughter and change your surname to their. Think before you answer

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Answer Your Wife's Surname Because of Money by saintvc(m): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2020
How much has my name fetched me?/nothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father’s Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Dad / Broken Heart Quotes And Sayings / 10 Compelling Reasons Why You Need Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.