Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? (536 Views)

How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? / How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? by UsamaTahir112: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hay friends, I read a [url="https://omggamerz.com/how-long-do-gaming-laptops-last/"]Guide[/url] on How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? Is it true please help me out to find right answer of this Question? Thanks
Re: How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? by 1Alex: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
UsamaTahir112:
Hay friends, I read a [url="https://omggamerz.com/how-long-do-gaming-laptops-last/"]Guide[/url] on How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? Is it true please help me out to find right answer of this Question? Thanks

Re: How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? by budaatum: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
5 days. After that you must throw it in the bin and get a new one.

Might help if you post correct link to guide, though.
Re: How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? by Suspect33(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buying a gaming laptop is one of those
ideas that sounds really good in theory, but
the reality often turns out very differently to what we expect

Expect three years at most, laptops just aren't meant for gaming, you best bet is a gaming desktop or better yet, wait for the Xbox series X / PS5
Re: How Long Do Gaming Laptops Last? by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2020
For those who don’t know: consoles last four years thereabout. If well maintained you can push it to six years of functional use. From the fifth or sixth year, you then have to perform maintenance tasks like cleaning the lens or readjusting it. At that point it’s best to sell the device. I’ll go for the digital PS 5, the device would last me seven years thereabout since optical parts won’t exist.

As for a gaming PC, I agree with the comment above mine. If you haven’t gamed for years like me, you will enjoy the system longer: you will get to visit old titles which the PC won’t struggle to render. Don’t forget to clean out dust and replace fans plus the thermal compound from time to time. Only those practices will make the computer last more than five years.

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat 2021 Is A Bad Movie / PUBG New State For PC / PS4 + Gadget Deals Available 08060985916

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.