Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? (49125 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Oyikoha(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Covik19
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Drizzy406(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
;DSebi every death now na coro
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Danzazzausambo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oga Corona, can you see what we are saying? Assuming you left us since March, no body will be mentioning you name for just no-cause now. I know you might be innocent but you already have a bad name. Please just plead guilty and let peace rain.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tinubu is busy now checking the replacement handout

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by juman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
That was the Hospital were chief of staff died.
Ajimobi also dey there now.

4 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Enwhen(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Na them kill am
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Pius247(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rest in Peace.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
I thought Nigerian Covid 19 is scam??
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
xynerise:
Every death in Federal Hospital is linked to Covid-19. That's the plan
Its actually Covid.
One of my big clients stopped us in the middle of a meeting this afternoon to exclaim.
He was chatting with one of their pals's in their small circle via whatsapp who claimed that its Covid.
This happened even before this post reached front page about an hour ago.
I just kept quiet and allowed them talk before the meeting resumed

3 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by archivengr: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Breaking News!!! Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Sleeps Into Coma

check below for full gist
https://taletela.com/news/local-news/breaking-news-gov-abiola-ajimobi-sleeps-in-to-coma/

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Omoboricash(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anybody that kick the bucket now died of covid19. A case study of relative that had accident after 2 days the man died and death certificate read covid19 death. The family query the certificate , the response was order from above . what a scam government
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Yabatechheroes: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
I know him very well, my sister stays in Maryland...the man is a philantropist and a kind man even become making it to the senate....RIP PEPPERITO, KOSOFE JAGABAN.

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Brodello: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Geez. Saw this guy's poster allover Lagos during the last election

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by juman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anytime you sleep take it as last sleep.
Because some people have been dying of corona through sleep and failed to wake up.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
So they can do shortcut here....... lalastical .... now now 2500views
KILODE...2500 Ghost view
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by feedthenation(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
juman:
That was the Hospital were chief of staff died.
Ajimobi also dey there now.

Really, seems the hospital is one of the best for our politicians suffering from serious ailments
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by obonujoker(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wonder where this Nigerian senator will be now when he opens his eyes on the other side... I just hope he had the time to make things right with the creator......

Hopefully his fellow cult senatorial members would do same....

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by mikeeze(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rip... If only they knew the future, they would have equipped all our hospitala and clinic
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Heineken(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ibadansun1:
One will think that his Colleagues at the helm of powers are going to use his death to do some deep reflections about their handling of the Covid 19 issue and the Nation in general, but not in Nigeria.

Rip to the dead.
reflection ke? Their mission is to steal and amass bro.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by juman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aso rock still take corona issue with light hand.
They better serious.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Heineken(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wish this corona can just finish all these bad politicians and leave the good ones.. Some of them get good plans. Most na Ole

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Ambber(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
etibaba:
Born in 1955? He looks younger than his age.
i think more like 1965.

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Omooba77: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-lagos-senator-bayo-pepper-osinowo-is-dead.html/amp

The family may not reveal the actual cause of his death. It may remain a speculation.

So the man went to good University abroad and he lived his life as a thug. He must have mixed with mafias. Anyway we are now left to God, let him face his judgement only God can condemn or set free.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by xynerise: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Its actually Covid.
One of my big clients stopped us in the middle of a meeting this afternoon to exclaim.
He was chatting with one of their pals's in their small circle via whatsapp who claimed that its Covid.
This happened even before this post reached front page about an hour ago.
I just kept quiet and allowed them talk before the meeting resumed

Even if this is Covid-19 as they claimed, it still annoys me how I lost a friend because the doctor refused to attend to her until she accepts to have Covid-19.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Creatorxdesigne(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-lagos-senator-bayo-pepper-osinowo-is-dead.html/amp

The family may not reveal the actual cause of his death. It may remain a speculation.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Enugupikin: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa for us o, every death now na Covid.
Person no fit die in peace again?
Leave the. Naw...they try to lump it up to COVID19..make them no murder person call am COVID19
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by enoch273: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

This pandemic has caused so many fatalities around the world and changed the way of life for the living, I'm using this medium to thanks organisations like FCMB who have been supporting the needy Nigerians and it's government, it's so not an easy feat in times such as this.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
feedthenation:

Really, seems the hospital is one of the best for our politicians suffering from serious ailments

I think one of the best hospital in the country.
Maybe exceptional good handling breathing related issues that goes with corona.

They must have many respirators.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Omooba77: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yabatechheroes:
I know him very well, my sister stays in Maryland...the man is a philantropist and a kind man even become making it to the senate....RIP PEPPERITO, KOSOFE JAGABAN.
You forgot to add he was a thug also.

2 Likes

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by majamajic(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I thought Nigerian Covid 19 is scam??

I Know one woman that the thing killed for mushin , i heard she gave 2 of her friends too
Covid dey mushin wella

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
So sad. RIP Pepper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.