Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

5 Ingredients Should Never(ever) Use On Your Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ingredients Should Never(ever) Use On Your Face (365 Views)

Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ingredients Should Never(ever) Use On Your Face by Blackbug: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Estimated Read Time: 3 Minutes

My article is going to rubbish every thing you have read or heard about natural remedies for removing acne Or lightening your skin.

During my lifetime, I have struggled with my skin thereby leading me to various visits to dermatologists and of course using organic and inorganic products. I can boldly assert that the following remedies should never be used on your skin.

1. Lemon : A lot of Youtubers and social media influencers have raved about the goodness of lemon in removing acne or acne spot or lightening the skin but they however fail to mention the fact that lemon can cause more damage to your skin. Using this fruit can lead to Phytophotodermatitis, Leukoderma, Sunburn and Irritation. Plus, before a citrus product would penetrate your skin, you would need to do it daily for a month and trust me, that’s leading your skin to it’s death.��
2. Baking Soda : Research has shown that baking soda can do more harm than good. The effects includes; Overdrying the skin, early onset of Wrinkles, Worsened Acne Breakouts, Skin Inflammation and irritation.

Please Read more at: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f23c110474f174f4b03e5acae0ae1e9e&news_entry_id=s7477d491200615en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=0f7e3d35c4a5d5e8ab638b137dbbf7323746afbc&from=publisher

Like, share, comment and follow.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Re: 5 Ingredients Should Never(ever) Use On Your Face by Juliusmomoh: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
U said 5 thing, now u mention 2.... I don't have data to follow link.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Funny Moment Suspected Covid-19 Case Refuses To Enter Ambulance / Governor Sanwo-olu Commissions 1st Indigenous Medical Face Mask Factory In Lagos / Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.