Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa (2475 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / 200 Girls Defiled In Gombe In One Year / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by Naijalover2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
A three months old baby Rukayya, was brutally raped by an unknown individual two weeks ago in Adogi area of Nasarawa State.
The mother of the baby, Maimuna, narrated that her daughter was taken away from her when she was asleep.

She said her daughter was later found abandoned and with blood covering her genital.

“I fell asleep only to wake up and Rukayya was no where to be found,” said Maimuna.

They are now at the Jos Teaching hospital where the three months old baby is currently receiving treatment.

Uncle to Rukayya, Yusuf also confirmed to sources that the three months old baby was raped two weeks ago.

“No suspect has been arrested but human rights lawyers are willing to pick up the case,” said Yusuf.

Yusuf also disclosed that the parents of Rukayya has no money neither to feed themselves nor to pay for the surgery of Rukayya.

“Three surgeries has already been performed on Rukayya but she still won’t be able to excrete.

"The Plateau state teaching Hospital in Jos helped to perform the surgery without depositing an amount,” Yusuf added.

Maimuma, the mother of the baby is in dire need of help and she appeals to anyone who can help seek justice for her daughter and also help with the medical bills.
As at the time of writing this report, Rukayya is still receiving treatment in a hospital.

Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by SLAP44: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wicked child rapists shouldn't be allowed to get to hell fire before they will be burnt.
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dis is too bad..i dont just know wat to even type..but,as long as my GOD liveth and his spirit liveth..may the priick of the man dat dis,never erect again.
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by phelonrays: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why do people chooses to behave this way embarassed

This is pure wickedness,

The rapist deserve nothing than Jungle justice, He should be burnt to ashes when he get over to hell the devil continue from there,

What has this lil angel done to deserve this, can't even excrete anymore embarassed

Rapist are more deadlier than devil itself cry
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by Galactico4ever(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
My God!! Whoever did this should have their penis cut off and fed to them.Then,they will be put in a cauldron of hot oil and die screaming.
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by dahtboi: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
na wao this life cef no balance ooo.. angel Gabriel ahbeg yhu don see that Trumpet come blow am ahbeg
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by Oyiboman69: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Northern problem...

Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by ValCon888: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
I cannot begin to describe the level of my repulsion and disgust.

When you think there's nothing more that can shock you, you see something that shakes your belief in the humanity of mankind.
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
So no one is safe now.
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by phelonrays: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Northern problem...
Have compassion bruv,

The lil angel is Human, does she deserve this because she was born in the north

let's be our brothers keeper

Humanity First

1 Like

Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by adepojuis: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Naijalover2:
A three months old baby Rukayya, was brutally raped by an unknown individual two weeks ago in Adogi area of Nasarawa State.
The mother of the baby, Maimuna, narrated that her daughter was taken away from her when she was asleep.

She said her daughter was later found abandoned and with blood covering her genital.

“I fell asleep only to wake up and Rukayya was no where to be found,” said Maimuna.

They are now at the Jos Teaching hospital where the three months old baby is currently receiving treatment.

Uncle to Rukayya, Yusuf also confirmed to sources that the three months old baby was raped two weeks ago.

“No suspect has been arrested but human rights lawyers are willing to pick up the case,” said Yusuf.

Yusuf also disclosed that the parents of Rukayya has no money neither to feed themselves nor to pay for the surgery of Rukayya.

“Three surgeries has already been performed on Rukayya but she still won’t be able to excrete.

"The Plateau state teaching Hospital in Jos helped to perform the surgery without depositing an amount,” Yusuf added.

Maimuma, the mother of the baby is in dire need of help and she appeals to anyone who can help seek justice for her daughter and also help with the medical bills.
As at the time of writing this report, Rukayya is still receiving treatment in a hospital.
source pls?
Re: Three Months Old Baby Defiled In Nasarawa by Naijalover2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nasarawa mirror
adepojuis:
source pls?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account / His brother died last year in cult war he died this week - VIDEO / Tomatoes Sellers Caught Cheating Customer With New Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.