Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

#98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account (2475 Views)

Ex-Staff Of First Bank Bags 98-Year-Jail Term For Stealing N49.3m, $368,000 / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) / PND On My Access Bank Acct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Chinweduwinner(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am a new member and I seriously need your help nairalanders. It was 21 November 2020 being Saturday morning that i received alert of debits of #50,000 and #48,000 respectively, which i never approved. The deductions came through a mobile App transfer.

On Monday 23rd November, I went to the branch I opened my account and complained to the customer service and they traced the fraudster and merely gave me the data of the fraudster without making any more efforts to recover my money. Up till now Access Bank is not doing anything to unravel how my money lost or refund my money. Pls help me to recover my money
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Report to CBN,FCCPC and EFCC with d guy details and go to the fraudsters bank and file report

3 Likes

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Go and report nah. Radarada
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nbotee(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seriously these incessant cases of comprised accounts is becoming a thing of concern..
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nbotee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:
I am a new member and I seriously need your help nairalanders. It was 21 November 2020 being Saturday morning that i received alert of debits of #50,000 and #48,000 respectively, which i never approved. The deductions came through a mobile App transfer.

On Monday 23rd November, I went to the branch I opened my account and complained to the customer service and they traced the fraudster and merely gave me the data of the fraudster without making any more efforts to recover my money. Up till now Access Bank is not doing anything to unravel how my money lost or refund my money. Pls help me to recover my money

Mobile app transfer means ur account and atm details were used on a mobile app. Dis can mean someone has ur atm details and somehow had access to ur fone to set up d mobile app

4 Likes

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by zeusdgrt(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Close the bank!
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Pofgrace(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

accessbank will never work on it same way my 80000 was taken and nothing is being done

I didn't use the bank again never

I moved to kuda
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Pofgrace(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pofgrace:
accessbank will never work on it same way my 80000 was taken and nothing is being done

I moved to kuda
I later resolve to doing the investigation myself dude used my debit card for MTN airtime purchase using flutterwave payment channel and the number is going through yet dude doesn't pick up

I contacted mtn nigeria they said they'll put the number on watchlist as the airtime recharged is exhausted

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Pofgrace(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pofgrace:
I later resolve to doing the investigation myself dude used my debit card for MTN airtime purchase using flutterwave payment channel and the number is going through yet dude doesn't pick up

I contacted mtn nigeria they said they'll put the number on watchlist as the airtime recharged is exhausted
note my debit card wasn't stolen and I didn't receive any otp from that bleeped up bank
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by iokpebholo: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
U just encountered one of d great Nigerian youths who are hell bent on taken over from d older generation.Go back to ur bank and insist on getting ur bank details

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Kestolove(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
But why are ipob/biafra boys doing all dix? Don't dey HV conscience.

1 Like

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

I will help you recover back ur money, if you have all the required details and screenshots. The money will be refunded back to your account.

WhatsApp https:///2348117024587
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by silibaba: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keeping money in the bank is no longer safe.
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
hmmmmmm
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pofgrace:
note my debit card wasn't stolen and I didn't receive any otp from that bleeped up bank
....have u ever used the ATM on those road side POS?
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chinweduwinner:

....if ur are very sure they are not doing anything about it, write a petition against them....
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ezenwammadu:
Report to CBN,FCCPC and EFCC with d guy details and go to the fraudsters bank and file report
...no... he should not write a petition against the fraudster... he should write a petition against access bank....

one will put money in the bank, then the bank will trade with it to make profit for it's self and still debit the person ontop at the end of the month... one of the functions of the bank is "safekeeping" ...if the guy is very sure he did not compromise his details, then he is good to go by petitioning the bank
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Madmazel(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Fredd003: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
moralistic:

Are u saying they can swipe all the money from one's account?
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Pofgrace(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
moralistic:
yes alot
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Fredd003: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
moralistic:
...no... he should not write a petition against the fraudster... he should write a petition against access bank....

one will put money in the bank, then the bank will trade with it to make profit for it's self and still debit the person ontop at the end of the month... one of the functions of the bank is "safekeeping" ...if the guy is very sure he did not compromise his details, then he is good to go by petitioning the bank

I studied his case well and I do not think Access Bank is to blame here. It is obvious he must have done some online transactions which are not secured eg Flutter wave payment gateway, paystack n the rest of them are trash though they will transact well with u but ur atm details with them is not secured. The CC no at the back of ur atm card is all they need to wipe money from ur account. The only solution is to open a special zero account for any online transaction n put money in that account only when u need to make any online transaction ONLY. DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT UNTIL U NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER. That way, ur major account that has all ur money will be secured. So Op, Access Bank is not st fault here. Stop making online payments directly from ur main account that all your money is, they will wipe it off. Paystack wiped my friends account too. Those payment gateways are thieves not neccesarily ur bank

2 Likes

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Traininghub(f): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very useless bank! Drag them on twitter and other SMs.
Have you checked my signature yet?
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by oluwemimo35349: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
But why are ipob/biafra boys doing all dix? Don't dey HV conscience.

1 Like

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by munas: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fredd003:

I studied his case well and I do not think Access Bank is to blame here. It is obvious he must have done some online transactions which are not secured eg Flutter wave payment gateway, paystack n the rest of them are trash though they will transact well with u but ur atm details with them is not secured. The CC no at the back of ur atm card is all they need to wipe money from ur account. The only solution is to open a special zero account for any online transaction n put money in that account only when u need to make any online transaction ONLY. DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT UNTIL U NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER. That way, ur major account that has all ur money will be secured. So Op, Access Bank is not st fault here. Stop making online payments directly from ur main account that all your money is, they will wipe it off. Paystack wiped my friends account too. Those payment gateways are thieves not neccesarily ur bank

It is not about doing ,any online transaction.
As much as the banks refused to accept it.
The truth is that IT IS AN ISIDER JOB.
People in the cards services and customer services are conniving to give out card details to fraudsters to move monies from peoples account.
The bitter truth is that this is currently happening in many banks as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
I fear that bank
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pofgrace:
yes alot
thats it... POS people at work ...let me advice people here.... please never ever use road side POS...instead, tell them to call their account number, then transfer to them and collect cash....
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fredd003:

..i must agree with you... the OP already said he has used the card numerous times at road side POS... that's were his card details may have been compromised.... some days ago, someone created a topic on the dangers of road side POS... people should learn from that

1 Like

Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Pofgrace(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2020
moralistic:
thats it... POS people at work ...let me advice people here.... please never ever use road side POS...instead, tell them to call their account number, then transfer to them and collect cash....
thanks
Re: #98.000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account by Depressed101: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Pofgrace:

I moved to kuda
moved to Kuda too. Being the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

His brother died last year in cult war he died this week - VIDEO / Tomatoes Sellers Caught Cheating Customer With New Trick / Update On Lagos Market Sexual Assault, Bebex Detained, DPO removed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.