Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality (2442 Views)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by taylor88(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good evening guys so I sold my 40’ Hisense TV and bought new LG 50’ 4K Smart today because I wasn’t loving the picture quality on my Hisense it wasn’t sharp and slick, getting home I connected the new LG TV with HDMI cable likewise the Hisense but it’s still same pic quality nothing has changed

It got me thinking if it could be from the Gotv because my brother has 43’ LG which is not even smart but his pic quality is exactly what I dream of though he using Dstv

So I’m thinking of opting for DSTV, is that gonna give me the quality I wanted
Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by Sunnick(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yea it's the Gotv.

1 Like

Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by taylor88(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sunnick:
Yea it's the Gotv.

Are u sure bro so I should get Dstv right
Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by gmacnoms(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
taylor88:

Are u sure bro so I should get Dstv right
also try adjusting picture settings. Increase backlight to 100 percent too
Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by Enskynelson(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Are there HD channels on the GOTv? If you want to see the best of your TV, tune in to any HD channel. I use DSTV and have noticed HD channels have the great qualities that I want.
Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by JozzyEmperor: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2021
I use 55 inches Hisense tv uHD running in Gotv and the picture quality is damn too poorer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Difference Btw Dstv And Gotv Picture Quality by Enskynelson(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2021
JozzyEmperor:
I use 55 inches Hisense tv uHD running in Gotv and the picture quality is damn too poorer
HD TV will still need a HD video for clear view. When you check DSTV channels, many of them are in HD... To have a HD TV and no HD channels will only be a waste because your TV will be unutilized to the max quality it was made for.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? / Submission Of Movie Scripts. / AIT Saint and Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.