Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? (2483 Views)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story / Who Watches 'All About Camilla'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by SvS(f): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2006
i was just wondering if anyone watches "my super sweet sixteen" on mtv?
I personally think all the kids there are spoilt.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
I love watching "Super Sweet Sixteen". It's rele kool.The teens invites their friends round,and all dat party stuff.I find it really interesting.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Eastcoast(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2006
you guys have said it all. i love that show, the kids are rich, and spoilt. There was one episode where a girls party cost about $350,000. i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Keziah(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
What can one say? They are rich, spoilt and they have all the money to throw around. What else do you want them to do with their money mostly when they are young, spoilt, social and egotistic?

I guess nothing but to spend it the way they know how to. Abeg make them continue because i love the show despite the ills.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by busygirl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2007
It's total rubbish!! imagine those kids, dey're really spoilt!
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2007
i think that's the point to show both the parents and their kids wHen they do watch it on TV how really childish, spoilt and wasteful they are.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by chiogo(f): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2007
Yeah, i do watch d show but i really don't like those kids. I usually like stuff done by young kids like me but i must admit dat those kids are spoilt and stupid. Even my friends at school don't like it and fun people too who normally love parties, dis shows d intensity of how spoilt those super-sweet sixteen kids are. Most of 'em don't even like their fathers.When i watch them, i feel like most of 'em won't be sad if their father died so long as d cash keeps comin'.The way they behave when their parents refuse to get them somethin', they behave like it's a priority to get it for them. One stupid white girl once told her father to "shut d flip up". I was like WTF. I don't blame them, anywayz, it's their parents' fault.Look,am just sayin', u don't need to get all that to have a good birthday bash. u don't even need to show it on TV.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by trendy(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2007
those kids are spoilt brats,
good for nothing omo daddy

why not give those large sums to orhange homes in their area
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Seun(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2007
Because their daddies have earned the right to pass the money they worked hard for to their children.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Shokoloko(f): 2:29am On Apr 02, 2007
they are spoilt brats. i van't have children like that because i'll beat them to pulp. imagine giving a little kid of 16 a car for her birthday then what will i get her when she's 20 and aeroplane? angry
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Mustay(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2007
Spoilt-est kids.
A whole waste of money. Can't they even change for once and donate to charity, at least they're getting matured. I've noticed d gals are selfish(it's my birthday- it's all about me),waste alot of money and time on d show compared 2 d guys
anyway,it's my super birthday today but not sweet sixteen
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by star01(m): 3:04am On Apr 09, 2007
Mustay:

Spoilt-est kids.
A whole waste of money. Can't they even change for once and donate to charity, at least they're getting matured. I've noticed d gals are selfish(it's my birthday- it's all about me),waste alot of money and time on d show compared to the guys
anyway,it's my super birthday today but not sweet sixteen
if happens,u have $20million in ur savings after gettin all the good n exotic things in life would u think twice to get ur teen kid wateva she wants?
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Mustay(m): 4:10am On Apr 09, 2007
Yes
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by star01(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2007
so why the whiinnin then, ?
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Mustay(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2007
Perhaps my background taught me to be prudent as well as so many other peoples' in nigeria
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by deejay1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
why is everyone saying does kids have being spoilt? I watch it and to be honest i agree that their perents spend loads of bucks during this parties but what i think ya'll dont get is that 'money is power' at least its a one in a life time party they can't reduce their age back to 16 after the party and most so how do ya all wants people who were giving the contracts to organise the party to feel? when ya'll are saying their parent are wasting money. i guess wat ya'll saying is that they should come down 2 nigeria or let say africa 2 come and give everyone or the orphans their money? am sorry if i might offend anyone ' pls dont let us always use our nigerian metality 2 judge another people who like what they are doing'
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by DewDrop(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2007
I absolutely adore the show!
My favorite episode had to be the one with the Indian girl that when she said dad it sounded like "Daaaaaaaaaaaah"
She wanted a Range Rover S, AND she got it! LoL . I wanted to slap that chick silly for being so damn annoying- but she was funny though.

Hmmm, I know if I had it to give to my children, I sure would! I can't take it with me!

What I found disturbing though that the only people of color (Black Folks) i see on the show are children of musicians, music producers- children of people in the entertainment industry! Whereas the other people are CEOs, COOs, MDs of Blue Chip companies, Plastics Empires, Oil&Gas, Silicone Valley millionaires etc.

Are there no UBER RICH black folks NOT in entertainment/ sports?
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by deejay1(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2007
honestly i dont think people should talking about the kids being spoit, their parent wasting money and all that stuffs. honestly the people wey den dey get the contracts go eat now! and moreover their parents are CEO's, big time producers,investors, etc i think what we should be talking about here is the habit that does kids brings up when they are given this opportunity, i know so of the kids are silly, they dont even care about wat age the person they are talkin 2 his. they just say loads of bullshit without thinking abt it. the question is if you are/were given the opportunity to do one of this party as this kids are doing their's will you do it or not?
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by soulpatrol(f): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2007
i love that show too! i like the one with the gayish black boy with dreadlocks. omigod he was such a diva! so spoiled and very very annoying. by the way was he gay or just liked acting all feminine! sorta confusing!
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by trendy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
Spolit , silly, useless, Brats
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by DewDrop(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2007
[center]LMAO
@ trendy
Awww,
You know when you have money,
those things make sense!
@ soulpatrol
Yup, that was a good one,
All his (girl)friends were white chicks
and the had the designer PURSE
though he may think it was a regular bag
it was a Man-Purse!
Yea, he might be on the homosexual side.
cool[/center]
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by soulpatrol(f): 2:34am On Apr 19, 2007
@ Dewdrop. ah, thank the lawd it wasn't just me that he was too feminine. i was mesmerized the whole time watching him whine among his white female friends. i was like shuo! wetin be dis?
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by DewDrop(f): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2007
[center]LoL
OhmGah!!
I was entranced by him!
But seriously, i think he was the only black (and i use that term loosely)
Whose family was not in the entertainment or sporting industry,

I wonder if MTV started doing a love-vendor my Sweet 16 sort of show and get some regular people and give them their dream Sweet 16s.

The first Nigerian on there would be ridiculously funny
I can hear him/her asking for D'Banj to perform at the party-
Right after the musical chairs and they should fly in [i]alases [/i]to cook up that smoky party Jollof rice-
I can hear the parents arguing with the hall because they'd need a fire permit for that
And MTV censoring the spraying of money- as its considered defacing the $$

LoL
cool[/center]
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by soulpatrol(f): 3:30am On Apr 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin

spoilt ass kids. what of one episode with that yeye black girl that was making mouth that bow-wow was coming to her party? wetin happen at the end? the guy no show up! i laugh tire. but omo, the girl's mum was super hot o. i was like, na the same woman born this ugly pikin? what a pity!
love the show sha grin
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Mustay(m): 1:06am On Apr 22, 2007
As trendy as it gets! grin
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by ademiller(f): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2008
those kids are ass holes
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by mi3(f): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2008
DewDrop's last comment is hilarious!

I watch the show, am entertained by it, but gaddemn those children + their parents have something wrong with their heads o! thats how one olodo was wanting Beyonce to come and perform at her birthday, as in, even if the parents can afford it, it is stupidity to spend so extravagantly on a party. Extravagant spending on a party is only acceptable when it's for publicity/advertising kind of things, like fashion show after parties and so on, where they can be regarded as investements.

But buying your spoilt brat of a kid a range rover sport? no be winsh be dat? which story will i tell my father that will make him gimme that kind of thing as 16th bday present? even if a car must be given, what happened to the VW bug ehn? tongue, and then the kids are so rude to their parents! as if they owe them the party or sumn, try and pull that kind of stunt with a Naija parent and see if you'll celebrate any birthday until youre fifty
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by chic2pimp(m): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2009
Bleep ME,U LOT WILL WATCH ANY PROGRAMME UNDER THE SUNshakes his head in pity
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by chiogo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
LOL is that show still on sef? Haven't watched it in a grip. Don't even have time for that crap now.  tongue
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
how can a 16 year old be driving a brand new range rover?

I'd like to watch at least one episode of this show. They should ship those kids to a farm somewhere quiet to spend a little vacation. If paris Hilton could do it why not them?

There was one show recently where a dog had his own chef- How did you get rich or some such title.

na wa for reality tv. undecided
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by mamagee6(f): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
I don't watch it.
Re: Who Watches "My Super Sweet Sixteen"? by SeanT21(f): 1:37am On Oct 12, 2009
They make me wanna slap them sometimes oooo. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download 'everybody Hate Chris Series? / Hilarious!!! Mermaid From A Nollywood Movie (PHOTO) / Using Same Decoder For Both Hitv And Dstv: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.