Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. (899 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by spartan117(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

That's not all bro. I created God and Jesus Christ.
It's all in my book bro.

Send me your address, I'm going to mail you a copy
Again congratulations.

Do you want to know Jesus? Tell me and I will introduce you to someone who will take you to meet him.
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

Again congratulations.

Do you want to know Jesus? Tell me and I will introduce you to someone who will take you to meet him.

Yep. What not?

Sharp sharp bro no time
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by spartan117(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Yep. What not?

Sharp sharp bro no time

Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

First of all in order to see Jesus you must approach him with reverence and a open heart. "Sharp Sharp" will not cut it.
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

First of all in order to see Jesus you must approach him with reverence and a open heart. "Sharp Sharp" will not cut it.

Na bro. Time waits for no man.

Which area am I approaching him from, north or east??

You didn't answer me about my book bro.
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by spartan117(m): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Na bro. Time waits for no man.

Which area am I approaching him from, north or east??

You didn't answer me about my book bro.
To be continued.
Sweet dreams bro.
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
For a second, humour me and imagine.

What if you didn't think your God had the power to heal, give riches, after life/give immortality, protect etc etc what if it was never written in your religious books you read since you were a kid that he could give you all that.

It's not these things we seek. It is the Recognition that we are Owned and we Belong to Some Other Greater and Powerfull Person Who Brought us into Existence for His Own Pleasure and inside His Greater Pleasure, we have found much good good things which we know is not ours but we are happy to use them and enjoy them and we would love to keep having to use them and enjoy them forever.

All other things stand on this Truth!
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It's not these things we seek. It is the Recognition that we are Owned and we Belong to Some Other Greater and Powerfull Person Who Brought us into Existence for His Own Pleasure and inside His Greater Pleasure, we have found much good good things which we know is not ours but we are happy to use them and enjoy them and we would love to keep having to use them and enjoy them forever.

All other things stand on this Truth!

I see you have a BDSM fetish
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

I see you have a BDSM fetish

Yeah! Blowing Devil's Shit Massively BDSM! grin
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah! Blowing Devil's Shit Massively BDSM! grin
LOL as long as you're happy bro.
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

LOL as long as you're happy bro.

It is written Rejoice in the Lord, Always And Again I say, Again I say, Rejoice! grin
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by TrajansKong: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

Something more than gold, I've got something more than gold. The spirit of the Lord within me is something more than gold, Jesus is more than gold.

Mtcheeeeeew angry angry

Only a Nigerian Christian could compare the value of his relationship with the creator of the known universe to something as materialistic and idolatrous as a shiny jealousy-inducing stone. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by spartan117(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
TrajansKong:

Mtcheeeeeew angry angry

Only a Nigerian Christian could compare the value of his relationship with the creator of the known universe to something as materialistic and idolatrous as a shiny jealousy-inducing stone. grin grin grin grin grin
I only expressed my beliefs.

Why not express yours without having to mock or insult me?

Peace be unto you. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by TrajansKong: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

I only expressed my beliefs.

Why not express yours without having to mock or insult me?

Peace be unto you. Shalom.

You are correct, spartan117.

My struggle to contain myself when trying to understand many of our believers and their reasoning.

I'll try to find a less personal way to phrase my objections (though I can't guarantee it always - some of you people o! grin grin).

Shalom!
Re: An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. by spartan117(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
TrajansKong:

You are correct, spartan117.

My struggle to contain myself when trying to understand many of our believers and their reasoning.

I'll try to find a less personal way to phrase my objections (though I can't guarantee it always - some of you people o! grin grin).

Shalom!
You are aware that many believers (me inclusive) also find your reasoning erroneous right?

A superior mind is one that is able to consider a line of thought that is not in tandem with it's own line of thought. Not necessarily accepting it, but patiently listening and making valid arguments without giving in to the impulse to mock, abuse or insult.

It is called wisdom, self control, maturity, civility, common courtesy. It doesn't come with age, neither does it care if you are a christain, muslim or atheist.

Learn to cultivate it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Life After Death? / She Was Murdered Because She Tried To Correct Her School Mates To Be Sensible;;; / Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.