Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Richest Black Man In The World - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Richest Black Man In The World (584 Views)

Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World / Richest Black Men In The World / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Black Man In The World by DollarsNaira(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Do you know who the richest black man in the world is? Most of you might. But for most people, especially black people, that fact might be buried in ignorance.

The truth is, there are just 13 black billionaires in the world according to the 2019 Forbes list. And sincerely, I feel that number is an embarrassment when the potential and natural resources of black nations are taken into account

1. Aliko Dangote - $14.8 billion

The richest black man in the world is no other person than Aliko Dangote. The same man that is the richest in both Nigeria and Africa.
He is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, which is responsible for Dangote Cement, which is Africa’s largest cement manufacturer.

2. Mike Adenuga - $9.2 billion

3. Robert Smith - $6 billion

4. David Steward - $3.5 billion 

5. Abdulsamad Rabiu - $3 billion

6. Oprah Winfrey - $2.7 billion

7. Strive Masiyiwa - $2.5 billion

8. Patrice Motsepe - $2.4 billion

9. Isabel Dos Santos - $2.3 billion 

10. Michael Jordan - $2.1 billion 

11. Michael Lee-Chin - $2 billion 

12. Mo Ibrahim - $1.1 billion (tie)

13. Folorunsho Alakija - $1.1 billion (tie)

We would love to see more black billionaires in the world. Black people making financial progress is the change that can spur economic growth in black communities the world over. They are the foundational stones upon which a better economic future can be built and  from which young black Africans can borrow both expertise and resources in forging a tomorrow that is filled with black billionaires.
Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by InfernoNig: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am adding myself to the list come 2025

1 Like

Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by DollarsNaira(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
InfernoNig:
I am adding myself to the list come 2025
lol
Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by Mraphel: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Orji uzor kalu needs to loot double to be on d list
Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by illicit(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
What of Kanye
Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by SavageResponse(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
What of Kanye

Kanye West is still an apprentice where these guys are concerned grin
Re: The Richest Black Man In The World by DollarsNaira(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
What of Kanye
He is not yet a billionaire.

(1) (Reply)

In Needs Of An Investor / The Success Secrets Of The Ancients -the Richest Man In Babylon / Investing With Bazuze Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.