Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters (37765 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by SarkinYarki: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:
I just hope Gov Yahaya Bello is not servicing our first lady.
I keep wondering why too many things connect them together.

I am just thinking aloud
Hian
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by edo3(m): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmm,, see as dem turn aso rock to family house to the extend that mamman daura get compound wey Yusuf jump enter.. Zahra that was married still live inside villa too.. If na uncle Jonah now,, all ds charge n bail lawyers go don quote law books tire.. Section this n that..

Bastards..

17 Likes

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by chibuike65: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2020
That's what they call long leg
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by GiveInvestGift: 3:23am On Jun 16, 2020
LOAN (NON - INTEREST) : If u need loan of any amount, contact me( loan for house, Car, business, import and export or services)
- weGIVE

INVEST : If u want to invest your money with us and be paid a monthly return and collect ur complete money whenever you need it, contact me.
- weINVEST

- REFERRALS: If u refer us for business (loan or Investment), we reward you handsomely.
-weGIFT

- COURTESY : TAJBANK
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by gambia(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Its none of my business.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by adecz: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2020
All these can only happen under
a lifeless, clone, Jubril President, who
can't control his immediate househ old!! ?? angry?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:

I am just thinking aloud
I think they schooled together.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2020
redsun:
Are you sure that guy is not banging the lady? She is a pretty woman and he a young stud. Meanwhile, her husband is a gagool.

His blood is still fresh
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Zetty177x: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2020
If my hubby continues to disgrace me like this, no more love and romance
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Btruth: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2020
The man dey even bleach self.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by asobo: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2020
He should be sacked. He was part of Yahaya Bello's machinery during his reelection.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2020
The Cabals win.

asobo:
He should be sacked. He was part of Yahaya Bello's machinery during his reelection.

See the nonsense Ure saying. He shud be sacked because of Yahaya Bello, did he assign him self there? Do Adc’s get involved with politics or campaigns?

Did u see him or even Buhari’s Adc during elections or campaigns aside personal protection
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by realstars: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2020
His Release Came With Dimotion
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Notateflonguy(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2020
So the cabals exist in Nigerian government...the first time I knew about this was in blacklist...
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by AmazingELixir: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2020
undecided

This journalist knew all this how, guess their usual anonymous sources.

I'm tired of Nigerian journalism.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by bigtt76(f): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
I think a special armed protection force drawn up from the armed forces should be created to provide immediate protection personnel to the president, vice president and their families.

The practice of using serving members of the forces is not ideal as they can be withdrawn back to their primary station bearing with them critical and secret informations about their principals which may someday lead to a security breach undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Gandollar(f): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
360degreess:
Good development. Wailers should keep off this thread.
So you are happy that the guy shining Aisha's kpekus day and night has been redeployed?

Flaunting heavily edited photos of two enemies taken for the gram is a waste
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Clothingonline9(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Aso rock and it’s drama I hrd yaya bello holds the other room.
Men clothing at affordable price brand new shirts chinos jeans and pant trousers.payment on delivery within Lagos Nationwide dispatch available.all sizes available
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2020
obataokenwa:
Just imagine the fight is between Aisha and the cabals. Where is the husband. So it has gotten to this level in this country that no one cares about the president and the vice anymore?

I see lots of people going to jail in future cos of all this. The president don't even know what's happening and don't care. Has it really gotten to this level?

We don't have a president and Vice and no one hear or see them and everywhere is calm.
The entire country is under a spell. I can't remember the last time I saw the VP on any news. The last time the president spoke himself was during the covid saga. Since then it's been hide and seek. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Confirmedzombie: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Personally I dont like how Aisha acts. She runs to the media always to stain her husband.

A woman who should protect her husband always causing media war.

If I were Buhari I will lock her up in one room and ban her from appearing in public.

Nonsense
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari your empire is falling, wake up from your slumber. Ji masun.

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Ekpeitut: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Nobody says anything about the president anymore. It's almost as if he's in a vegetative state where people are constantly taking advantage of his incapacity. Why are we so non challant and docile in this country. We should be concerned that a few unelected shadowy figures are controlling the presidency.

Imagine Aisha complaining about people "manipulating" him. Is Buhari really incharge of Nigeria? sad

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Viking007(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:

I am just thinking aloud
Don't be surprise if the DSS come pick you up anytime soon.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by lichocho(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
U sure say no be Aisha shoe dis guy de shine?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by emmanuelbrown26: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2020
When dullard is in author, this is what u all should expect, most especially Afonjas.
Imagine the first lady been embarrassed in aso villa. After all afonjas no get shame, that's why they voted this dullard
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by mauchiz: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2020
This insult is too much.

Aisha Buhari fight back, what sort of rubbish is this.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by BABANGBALI: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Una sure sey this fine guy no go dey help madam and her children to work on their farms? Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by BABANGBALI: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Personally I dont like how Aisha acts. She runs to the media always to stain her husband.

A woman who should protect her husband always causing media war.

If I were Buhari I will lock her up in one room and ban her from appearing in public.

Nonsense
that's what happens when you are no longer in control
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by ugofulfilled(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Earn up to 2k daily. Chenk link In my signature
And how can one access your link?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by bankole200(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Let's see how Mrs Buhari and the cabals will outsmart themselves. However, they should remember that power is transient. They have also taken God out of their calculation who gives power to who He likes. I pray power change hands in this country soon for us to live a better lives we 've all dreamed to live in a country filled with milk and honey.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by fergie001: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2020
bigtt76:
I think a special armed protection force drawn up from the armed forces should be created to provide immediate protection personnel to the president, vice president and their families.

The practice of using serving members of the forces is not ideal as they can be withdrawn back to their primary station bearing with them critical and secret informations about their principals which may someday lead to a security breach undecided
There is one but it is only exclusively for the President.

The Presidential Guard Brigade.

The wife of the President isn't an elected officer, hence can make do with the DSS.

You are very intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.