Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters (37809 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Taiwojon(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by JaphNice(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:
I just hope Gov Yahaya Bello is not servicing our first lady.
I keep wondering why too many things connect them together.

I am just thinking aloud
even this her ADC is a suspect ...hope they are not any shining her Kongo since her vegetable Oga is now incapacitated.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by xcuggsm(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2020
jchioma:
This is Buhari vs Buhari. A house divided against itself cannot stand. I pray Nigeria survives this tragicomedy from Daura. Zombies over to you.
[b] BUHARI, SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO IF MADAM AISHA HAS DECIDED TO CONSTITUTE HERSELF INTO A DISTRACTION IN ASO ROCK:

SIMPLY, MARRY A SECOND WIFE

AND AISHA WILL BE TECHNICALLY REMOVED FROM THE KITCHEN AND THE OZA ROOM AND RELEGATED TO THE LIVING ROOM
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by DModeCntStopMe: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
neoclassical:
They should just lock up that Aso Rock or turn it to isolation centre since nothing meaningful is happening there.

I swear.

Aso rock has turned to a public toilet where the Dauras, buharis, yusufs and aliyus shiit at will

1 Like

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by DModeCntStopMe: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:

I am just thinking aloud

Kindly, name them and put me in the know.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by OKTolu: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2020
noted
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by woleabayo(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2020
na wa for nawi country
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by oyeb15: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Bleaching policeman
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by michoim(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
neoclassical:
They should just lock up that Aso Rock or turn it to isolation centre since nothing meaningful is happening there.
Lol
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by abescom: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Reading comments on here I came to the conclusion that any man who is supporting Aisha Buhari must be very pathetic at home.

I can understand her not being in support of how her husband's government is being run but let's face it the hushand is alive and if one of his aides went to Lagos like they claim and the husband sees nothing wrong with it, a woman who has sense will in the closet discuss with the husband and not act like she is in charge.

Hers is to support her husband - by advising, disagreeing when necessary but certainly not taking charge.

Any woman in support of her as far as I am concerned must be a terrible wife who constantly rubbishes her husband at home.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Adau123(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Poloyanabo2 post=90713313][/quote]You had spoken my mind thank you
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by abescom: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2020
xcuggsm:
[b] BUHARI, SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO IF MADAM AISHA HAS DECIDED TO CONSTITUTE HERSELF INTO A DISTRACTION IN ASO ROCK:

SIMPLY, MARRY A SECOND WIFE

AND AISHA WILL BE TECHNICALLY REMOVED FROM THE KITCHEN AND THE OZA ROOM AND RELEGATED TO THE LIVING ROOM
Exactly. I am a Christian I do not support polygamy neither do I support divorce but she has pushed this thing too far.

Buhari should just make her know he, Buhari, is the president and not her. I am all for her disagreeing on certain things but that should be done in the closet not with her taking charge like she has done.

No woman will try such shit with me without she being ruthlessly dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
I ask again and again what is Daura still doing in Aso Rock

Before Buhari became president was Daura living in the bush or under the bridge that after relieving him of his duty refused to return to his house

Pls what is the secret going on that Daura decided to remain in Aso Rock to protect or hide

Why is it that any time Almanjiri descrdants occupy Aso Rock cabal always suffaced turning the place to a comedy house

Daura has no shame I swear if a man at his age still hanging around his uncle then he is useless man don't worth being a father because he can still live in own house outside Aso Rock and still be a cabal. He is a shameless man.

If a man at over 70 still pestering around his uncle for survival then that man is a failure.

Aisha stop all these Amariyah bullshit go the way Maryam Babangida style pls madam let your body language alone be a thunder to these fools. During Maryam Babangida dem no burn cabal to even dare her, madam be tough on these demons take over your house.

I resoect Southern women wallahi all these useless cabal for dey run like cow that get loose from a rope and enter motorway.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by begge: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2020
please where is osingajo? has he now belong to d lifeless crew?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by abescom: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Personally I dont like how Aisha acts. She runs to the media always to stain her husband.

A woman who should protect her husband always causing media war.

If I were Buhari I will lock her up in one room and ban her from appearing in public.

Nonsense
Exactly. It is her duty to advise the husband, disagree and advise, support, and not take charge like she is stupidly doing. If I was Buhari I will flush out her she won't even enter aso rock after the last one.

Any man supporting her must have his wife controlling him at home. Any woman supporting her must be in charge of her home and the husband taking orders from her - aka mannerless slutty women.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Patrioticman007(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
jrusky:
I ask again and again what is Daura still doing in Aso Rock

Before Buhari became president was Daura living in the bush or under the bridge that after relieving him of his duty refused to return to his house

Pls what is the secret going on that Daura decided to remain in Aso Rock to protect or hide

Why is it that any time Almanjiri descrdants occupy Aso Rock cabal always suffaced turning the place to a comedy house

Daura has no shame I swear if a man at his age still hanging around his uncle then he is useless man don't worth being a father because he can still live in own house outside Aso Rock and still be a cabal. He is a shameless man.

If a man at over 70 still pestering around his uncle for survival then that man is a failure.

You mean Edwin Clark too is a failure, for pestering his uncle GEJ the clueless President ?.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by appini: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
lichocho:
U sure say no be Aisha shoe dis guy de shine?
grin grin grin
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by xcuggsm(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
begge:
please where is osingajo? has he now belong to d lifeless crew?
Osibanjo is praying and covering the DEMONS of Aso Rock with the blood of Jesus wink
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by YoungAncient1: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Aisha is only as powerful as Buhari supports her. Other than that, the best weapon she has is to appeal to the sentiments of Nigerians.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You mean Edwin Clark too is a failure, for pestering his uncle GEJ the clueless President ?.

And Edwin Clarke was living in Aso Rock?

Anybody that still support a grown up man at 70 still doing what Daura is doing is a failure including you that sees nothing wrong being beggar at 70. I can imagine the hell of a guy you are hhmmm....failure smells around you for sure.

Only thief support thief. A failure always support his fellow failure. Beggar will always back fellow beggars.

I'm really sorry for you thinking as you posted. Gej is clueless? Fine but the cluelessness of blBuhari is second to none the worst in human history. A man who could not even arrange his house.

Tell your Daura to go home he can remain silly at over 70 years of age. He is a father and grandfather tell him to go home he can do his cabal business from his private home oytside Aso Rock since being cabal is now a Limited Company to him.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by perdollar(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
if He's an Igbo man, he wl b redeployed to Sambisa
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Alhamdu09(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
Buhari shld take charge of his family nay Nigeria.
. He has not finished taking charge of his personality and you expect him taking charge of his family ? that's impossible (from the point of incompetence)
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Jostoman: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
obataokenwa:
Just imagine the fight is between Aisha and the cabals. Where is the husband. So it has gotten to this level in this country that no one cares about the president and the vice anymore?

I see lots of people going to jail in future cos of all this. The president don't even know what's happening and don't care. Has it really gotten to this level?

We don't have a president and Vice and no one hear or see them and everywhere is calm.
Nigerians too dey fear to demand for their right, most especially the Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by bizzibodi(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
redsun:
Are you sure that guy is not banging the lady? She is a pretty woman and he a young stud. Meanwhile, her husband is a gagool.
Why u dey write wetin go put yur for trouble?
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by marv1: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:

I am just thinking aloud

They went to same school just like you made some students as friends while in school .
Shekena
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by Hifeylove: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
I smell rat � ooo... how much is his cream sef... all I can see is a double color officer �‍♀️...
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by ayenale1(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2020
pharmagba:

I am just thinking aloud

Haha!dirty mind
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by bizzibodi(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
abescom:
Reading comments on here I came to the conclusion that any man who is supporting Aisha Buhari must be very pathetic at home.

I can understand her not being in support of how her husband's government is being run but let's face it the hushand is alive and if one of his aides went to Lagos like they claim and the husband sees nothing wrong with it, a woman who has sense will in the closet discuss with the husband and not act like she is in charge.

Hers is to support her husband - by advising, disagreeing when necessary but certainly not taking charge.

Any woman in support of her as far as I am concerned must be a terrible wife who constantly rubbishes her husband at home.
Why u dey reason like this so she shld keep quite so that covid-19 will kill her husband & others,just like Buhari doesnot care when Bh,herdmen are killing people.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by abescom: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2020
bizzibodi:

Why u dey reason like this so she shld keep quite so that covid-19 will kill her husband & others,just like Buhari doesnot care when Bh,herdmen are killing people.
No one said she should keep quite but 1. Her own daughters travelled were they quarantined? 2. Secondly the husband is alive and it is his decision to make it.

Let's be honest, what happened is more a case of she fighting her husband's relatives and thinking she can handle things by herself.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by crackhouse(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
They will soon kill him throwaway.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by asobo: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2020
jaxxy:
The Cabals win.

See the nonsense Ure saying. He shud be sacked because of Yahaya Bello, did he assign him self there? Do Adc’s get involved with politics or campaigns?

Did u see him or even Buhari’s Adc during elections or campaigns aside personal protection
I won't exchange banter with you. You will do yourself good to be informed about when he became Aisha's ADC rather than saying what you don't know.
Re: Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters by bizzibodi(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2020
abescom:
No one said she should keep quite but 1. Her own daughters travelled were they quarantined? 2. Secondly the husband is alive and it is his decision to make it.

Let's be honest, what happened is more a case of she fighting her husband's relatives and thinking she can handle things by herself.
Are u not among those that said her husband is a vegetable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.