Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son (1036 Views)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by omobaba101(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2020
He's 8 , but ever since he learnt to hold things he started hitting objects against themselves. He does this anytime he has opportunity to play and he can concentrate on this for a very long time without allowing interruptions. I thought he would drop it going up, but I was wrong!

Is there any psychologist that can help?
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by padi94(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Awwwwnn so cute
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by Oluromantic: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Get him a drum set or keyboard or a guitar

Keep my email and thank me in future.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by ambient: 2:38am On Jun 16, 2020
omobaba101:
He's 8 , but ever since he learnt to hold things he started hitting objects against themselves. He does this anytime he has opportunity to play and he can concentrate on this for a very long time without allowing interruptions. I thought he would drop it going up, but I was wrong!

Autism,he needs to be check out, make use of google and see if you can relate his character to that of autistic kids so you will start understanding him.goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by punisha: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2020
If he ain't autistic, then there r chances that all he watched on TV are violent movies with car crashes or fight and the only language he knows is violence. He will get over it soon.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by highbee02: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
omobaba101:

8 weeks, months or years?
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Allow that boy to be a child mbok.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by Mindlog: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2020
omobaba101:

I am one but you need to physically see one for your son's assessment and make sure his mum goes with you because she will be very key during the history taking session as there are information only her can provide. I sense he would be assessed for ADHD and Autism.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by LadySarah: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Is this not autism?

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
omobaba101:

Maybe he is autistic.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried About My Son by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is the 8 in years?

(1) (Reply)

.. / To All Christians Watching Bbnaija. / My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.