Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,738,822 members, 6,494,135 topics. Date: Friday, 17 September 2021 at 03:30 PM

Words for the Yoruba #BuyYoruba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Words for the Yoruba #BuyYoruba (158 Views)

Words for the Yoruba people #BuyYoruba / Meet Babatunde Aiyegbusi, The Nigerian Polish Wrestler That Rocks The Yoruba / Banned Words For Antispam Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words for the Yoruba #BuyYoruba by leokid866: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Dear Yorubas i have gone through this forum several times and come across so many insults against the Yoruba people from the igbos. Please if you are Yoruba and reading this, please from this point forward let's start boycotting everything igbo. I used to love them from their culture to music to food, but since I got close to them and see how they reason I have lost that love and since started boycotting them. In fact that their stew with the periwinkle was a daily meal for me, but I have since forgetting it's name and settled for my ewedu in peace. Please there's nothing they offer you can't get from a Yoruba man, please lets start taking our money and love and start investing it in Yoruba owned business. My call is not to begin hating or bashing them, my call is for us as a people to start caring for our own. In truth there is no way our money will not eventually touch an igbo man's hand but before it does let it pass through the hands of a Yoruba man or woman even if the product or service might be more expensive close your eyes to it and see it as strengthening your Kin, at least if it passes through a Yoruba mans hands he will see something from it. the igbos have laid claim to our markets and lands calling our states a no man's land, perhaps if more of us can consciously funnel our money through more Yoruba hands before anyone else the land that we are selling would be kept, our strenght in the trade sector would be secure, 80% of the house in victoria island and ikoyi that they have bought would return back to our hands or at the very least we wont sell the remaining 20%.  And this is not coming from a place of hate, I still want all my igbo brothers to prosper and grow in leaps and bounds, but please Yoruba people let our money and time be used to prosper our people too, so that they will stop calling Our Land "no man's land" and learn to put some respect on our name. Omo Yoruba ronù.
#BuyYoruba.
Re: Words for the Yoruba #BuyYoruba by sultaan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
#BuyAfrican

(1) (Reply)

What's Distracting You? / Lion Share DM For More Info / 6 African Countries That Have Changed Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.