Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment (32074 Views)

NYIF Loan - How To Apply For The Loan Via Portal / Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by wisestman(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Everrest9:
You didn't do well with your statement, if you really need help... Go and learn how to respect someone declaration. That stuff is not a scam, the person that introduced it to me shown me alert of 425k before I could believe it. I saw the alert with my own eyes. So don't just call someone 419 because the person decided to share information with you.

I don't blame him, I blame Mr Ahmed 0336 cos he would have just ignored him. Most youths on nairaland have block heads and can't tell the difference between what is real and what's not. As he is, even if u show him any alert, he will still say its a lie. When I told people they kept saying it's a lie till I got mine, my wife also got hers. I didn't even bother to tell anyone again. Now that it has almost closed or even closed already, people are now rushing like wildfire to apply. I laff in Japanese.

1 Like

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by kclub83(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2020
I applied on the 23rd of this month. I have not gotten any response from them. I tried to validate my bvn if it will validate but not yet. Has anyone gotten any response from recent application?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Deeni131: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Everrest9:
You didn't do well with your statement, if you really need help... Go and learn how to respect someone declaration. That stuff is not a scam, the person that introduced it to me shown me alert of 425k before I could believe it. I saw the alert with my own eyes. So don't just call someone 419 because the person decided to share information with you.

All u need was to proof urself or ignore but why would u abuse me. No one takes insult
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by bustykasa(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
please I need the link to apply and can I do it with my phone
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by NationalComrade(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
I accepted the offer and I provided my account details for Covid19 loan Household on 9th of June. On 11th of June I receive an SMS alert directly with NMFB new account.
Is there possibilities to transfer the fund back to my normal account??
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by bustykasa(f): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2020
currently applying but am stuck at the AGCs name, address and date of birth even that of his deputy. please someone should help me out with details. please ooo
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by loveyou123: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
phantom24:
this nirsal loan looks like another scam from F.G it's over 3wks i applied online, all i got was a confirmatiom email.
pls how did u apply
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by phantom24: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
loveyou123:
pls how did u apply
no need cos they have siphone 95% of the money already. They say you have to wait for 2months after registering before you even get a loan offer from them. Me that i registered may, i don't expect to get the money cos am yet to receive d offer.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by loveyou123: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
phantom24:
no need cos they have siphone 95% of the money already. They say you have to wait for 2months after registering before you even get a loan offer from them. Me that i registered may, i don't expect to get the money cos am yet to receive d offer.
Those thieves, I checked the website and it's showing that application has close
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
sagio09:
LOAN (NON - INTEREST) : If u need loan of any amount, contact me( loan for house, Car, business, import and export or services)
- weGIVE

INVEST : If u want to invest your money with us and be paid a monthly return and collect ur complete money whenever you need it, contact me.
- weINVEST

- REFERRALS: If u refer us for business (loan or Investment), we reward you handsomely.
-weGIFT

Email: GiveInvestGift@gmail.com
Or phone number 09027700821

- COURTESY : TAJBANK

Do you work for Taj bank or are you an angent
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by sagio09: 2:13am On Jul 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Do you work for Taj bank or are you an angent
I work for them.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Usmanzy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
I was finally credited after almost giving up
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by papyrus2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Usmanzy:

When did you apply?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by olabimp(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Usmanzy:
Pls when did you send your bank statements and other documents to them? I applied in April and they called me to send bank statement in May which I did. I haven't heard from them since then. Just want to know if there is still hope for me to get it
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Usmanzy(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2020
olabimp:

Pls when did you send your bank statements and other documents to them? I applied in April and they called me to send bank statement in May which I did. I haven't heard from them since then. Just want to know if there is still hope for me to get it
i applied in may
They called or sent u a link to input ur bank details?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Usmanzy(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2020
papyrus2:

When did you apply?
may
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Usmanzy:

Congratulations. Still waiting for my own,almost five days now since I sent my account details.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2020
bustykasa:
currently applying but am stuck at the AGCs name, address and date of birth even that of his deputy. please someone should help me out with details. please ooo
This doesn't sound clear, looks like network issue keep trying.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
adetokiidowu:
Pls can I have ur contact or email, I need a guide or information about the loan application

Thanks

1707solutions@gmail.com
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Usmanzy(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Alexious:

Congratulations. Still waiting for my own,almost five days now since I sent my account details.
tnks bro, i waited for like 2 weeks after sendin my bank details
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Everrest9:
I hv done it but no reply, email and my BVN couldn't be found after registration. Sucks
pls what d website
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Obakoolex:
Yes...i got it!!
pls what d website ND can I still apply
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Lorreta13: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Please where you required to pay before you applied?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Lorreta13: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Were*
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by akayalade(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
I applied around June 20th is there any hope of me getting?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=francisgodstime post=91290699]pls what d website ND can I still apply[/quote

www.nmfb.ng or scroll up the thread.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Lorreta13:
Please where you required to pay before you applied?

Everything is done online and no payments are required.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2020
akayalade:
I applied around June 20th is there any hope of me getting?

Yes there is as long as the scheme is on.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Mcsen10: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please can I still apply
Tried to do it but its Saying that they have closed
Have anyone applied for this month of July
Help a brother pls
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Alexious(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mcsen10:
Please can I still apply
Tried to do it but its Saying that they have closed
Have anyone applied for this month of July
Help a brother pls

Its still going on but I guess the Household category is closed. Try sme or enteprise.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Calyb(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
I just received this now. I applied two weeks ago, how soon will I get approved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.