Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment (32045 Views)

NYIF Loan - How To Apply For The Loan Via Portal / Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Ulunne777(f): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
prettyem:
A friend got an alert notification from NIRSAL MFB of the loan amount she requested plus all the deductions on 12/06/2020...went to their office to ask how to transfer the money to her personal account...

First, she was told to open a current account with the MFB...5k, fill a form, bring all necessary documents for opening an account. She tried to ask questions, no answers till she opens the account

Went back with all they requested 2days later, only to be told to write her name in a paper in their office and she will get alert in her bank (not MFB) within 48 hours...

Saw nothing after a week of waiting, went back and was told to give them another 48hours she will get it...up till today (10/07/2020) NO ALERT NO NOTHING

Her concern now is that she's to start repaying the loan by September (3months after "release" by government) but she is yet to get the money.

Please what would you advise her to do?
What is really happening to the money?

Your sincere help and suggestions will be appreciated

They are Scammers. I know someone in the same shoe too. Cumpolsory Opening account with access Bank, captured at mtn office, pay form 2k bla bla bla.

Till today nothing only message to go to Access and pick atm card.

Thieves everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Ulunne777(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
prettyem:

Is it? I think it's 3months after

My friend need answers please, someone help. It will be a month by tomorrow (12/07/2020) since she got the alert...

Thank you plenty

Go back there and tell them you no do again. With a bank statement covering that period.

My problem is that with the laxity in the Civil service. They may not even answer you.

Or contact cbn fraud desk no. Google it

1 Like

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by sanyahkod(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 12:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Please does application for the loans have a deadline?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Olamide2324:
I received alert message of #500,000 before; I knew the nirsal av deduct total of #24,500 but, I don't know how to withdraw the money.
Please I need guide line because , I need money seriously .

Hello bro

Please did you pay money to attend the EDI training?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by phonestic(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Am in IMO state how do I access the load
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Olamide2324:
I did not pay any money nirsal

Not to Nirsal, to those that handled your training?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by rummmy: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
phonestic:
Am in IMO state how do I access the load
the load will be too heavy for you don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by seyidollar4real: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is d program still on?? Should I go for training at EDI b4 applying??
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by freeman67: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
sagio09:

3rd Avenue, Ahmad Bello way, by Abia House. CBD Abuja.
U'll see TAJBANK there

This una non-interest banks na jokers sha.. Jaiz Bank just pack people there like Civil Servants lazing around. Then your TAJBank.. Seemed very organized like the normal commercial bank that has been operating. I see the MD and your likes trying their best too however, other than opening account very fast the organisation is actually not there yet. Except maybe your target as a bank is the money back contrary to your some lines in your advert.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by worldfezzy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hello everyone, please is there update on NIRSAL LOAN repayment. Has anyone started repayment? A close friend was credited in June but no channel for her to start repayment since September.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by Chrisdada16(f): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone know how i can change the account number i imputted cos i used nisral account number sent to me, instead of my normal account
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by adirivictor(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2021
A message was sent to me but when I tried validating my bvn is telling me bvn details does not exist. Pls wat should I do
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by meetgaya: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2021
adirivictor:
A message was sent to me but when I tried validating my bvn is telling me bvn details does not exist. Pls wat should I do
many people who got approval this weekend encountered same problem
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by sharpwriter(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheExclusive:

Hello bro

Please did you pay money to attend the EDI training?

Hello bro, will I go to the training center myself or I will wait for them to call me?

I just finished online registration and the site says they will get back to me.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hello bro, will I go to the training center myself or I will wait for them to call me?

I just finished online registration and the site says they will get back to me.

Call them and they will schedule you for training
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by sharpwriter(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheExclusive:

Call them and they will schedule you for training

Thank you ... I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by fabulous01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Olamide2324:
I received alert message of #500,000 before; I knew the nirsal av deduct total of #24,500 but, I don't know how to withdraw the money.
Please I need guide line because , I need money seriously .

I got 378 out of 400k on 17th March 2021.
22k deducted.
Whats the modality to pay back.
It's household loan
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2021
fabulous01:

I got 378 out of 400k on 17th March 2021.
22k deducted.
Whats the modality to pay back.
It's household loan
Please Is business plan needed to apply for the loan?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by AstralBody: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
TheExclusive:

Please Is business plan needed to apply for the loan?
U don't need a business plan for household, except for others.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by extol1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
AstralBody:

baba, I just register for this loan now. what are my chances of me getting it and what is the next step
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
AstralBody:

Please which one is household ?
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by AstralBody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheExclusive:

Please which one is household ?
Is one of the options! U don't require a CAC or a business plan. Is a loan aim to assist families, during the last pandemic.
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by TheExclusive: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2021
AstralBody:

Is one of the options! U don't require a CAC or a business plan. Is a loan aim to assist families, during the last pandemic.
Thanks bro
Re: CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment by delzypswag(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Same here man, I registered around the same time and I don't know if I'm gonna get it.
extol1:

baba, I just register for this loan now. what are my chances of me getting it and what is the next step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.