Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) (1561 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 16, 2020
This will be a lengthy read but please pardon me.

I write this with tears in my eyes. I really wish God and humanity would forgive me for all that I did. I'll like to make it brief.

I was a scammer, a hardcore scammer like that. I've been into scamming people for a living for 10 years now, it's not a thing to brag about but I'm good in scamming people. I have that kind of Intelligence, I've scammed both old and young, even disabled people.

I made so much money, I thought I was so smart and laugh when those people I scammed cry to me for their money back, I actually thought I was playing a fast one. I make Jest of them, most of them placed curses on me. I take it with a pinch of salt.

I've made up to 50 million naira via scamming people but I was never satisfied with it, I see it as a way of life and want more money more than I got before, and see nothing wrong with it. I use all kind of Intelligent format and I doubt you'll be able to differentiate its a scam.

Fast Forward to last year December. I was caught, it was when I was in the police custody my life flashed back at me, I was disgraced and beaten, I cried for help but nobody came, there and then I remembered God. I told God that if I come out from this I would never scam even 1 naira.

As God will have it, I was released, I remembered the thousands of people I've scammed, when I say thousands, I'm very serious about it, it's up to 2,000 to 3,000 people. I weep whenever I think about what I did, I cry on my bed everyday, I really wish I could turn back the hands of Time. I don't sleep at night because of it, I've not slept a minute this night. I've been awake thinking about what I did and I'm deeply sorry about it. I want to get this off my chest cos I'm getting depressed and I really need Nairalanders to tell me they forgive me cos despite the fact that i have small millions with me, I've not been a happy person.

I somewhat thank God I was caught cause I wouldn't have stopped, I would have died and gone straight to hell, I now realised all is vanity, without Jesus we are nothing. I now realised there is dignity in labour. God will never fail you if you hustle genuinely.

I'm begging every scammer out there, or aspiring scammers, PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. It's not worth the torment at last, it's not worth the peace of mind you'll lose and lastly you'll still be caught no matter how long it takes and how smart you think you are. Accept Jesus Christ today, pray to God, once he sees your heart he'll forgive you.

Lastly I apologize to the thousands of people I scammed one way or another. Here on Nairaland and on facebook. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Please I'm begging all of you and please pray for me. Thank you all

Lalasticlala please kindly push it to front page so people can learn and stop scamming people.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by invectives(m): 4:46am On Jun 16, 2020
you have to do Restitution...
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Ladylite: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Am pissed at your incomplete story. You are not telling the full truth but it's clear you won't pay back the victims. You should pay them back. It's restitution

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Samade7: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2020
I just pray u are not the one that scammed me here on nairaland in 2017, have actually move on but if u know u hack into someone's yahoomail, something like k..............@yahoo.co.uk, please pray very well n seek God's face in truth.

As for me, forgiveness is from God almighty I forgive u provided u were d same guy.

And try n make proper restitution to others.
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by KingSatan: 5:15am On Jun 16, 2020
cry

I hate this trend of internet Fraud being encouraged.

I used to be scared that the young ones have lost their souls forever and cannot be redeemed or salvaged.

But with your post, I am reassured that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Go and SIN no more.

The best you can do now is to encourage those around you, those young boys who sag their pants and call themselves "Marlians" to change for the better.

Tell them about the implications of defrauding people on the internet.

Teach them the tuth.

Help Raise a better Generation and you will forever be grateful for quitting the business of internet Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by KingSatan: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2020
invectives:
you have to do Restitution...

Hypocrites Everywhere. Everyone up there suddenly encouraging restitution.

When last did your church preach restitution?

When last did your pastor encourage it?

How many have you returned back to those you stole from? To those you once defrauded?

Christianity failed when "Pastors" modified the manual to suit their selfish ambitions.

A thief can walk into the church today, straight to the alter during "Alter call" and say the following words;

"Lord Jesus, Come into my life. I am sinner forgive me my sins, today I renounce Satan and accept you" bla bla bla.

Hurray! He is now a Christian.

Next move is Membership (Confirmation that it's just another secret cult or Religious sect).

Another move is encourage him to pay his tithe and offerings.

Even Christ never made it this easy.

You are calling for restitution because he was a scammer. Maybe he was the scammer that stole your money and if you encourage him to return it, you might just be getting it back.

Fa Fa Fa, Foul!

Learn to say the truth always.

The church today is a breeding ground for thieves and roughish individuals because you people are easily compromised.

Repented politicians in your churches have never attempted to return their stolen loots.

Yahoo boys are active members in your churches today. You see them dancing with your pastor while he boldly declares, "This is my son".

Even your pastor is a thief but wouldn't openly accept it. What action is best to qualify a thief if someone who Emotionally entraps people just to exploit them isn't one of them.

Don't force or try to cajole this repented Scammer to return back the stolen funds.

Instead encourage him Never to return to his evil ways.

Personally, I hate scammers and exploitative individuals but my judgement cannot be biased to favour Paul and condemn Peter.

Mr. Scammer, since you have repented genuinely, Go and SIN NO MORE .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Tomtomy98: 5:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Fake story
But I know you are trying to encourage scammers to repent
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Burnguveren(f): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Fake story, you were only taken to a police station not to the main yard. It only matter of time you go back to it. If this story is really true. It will never be easy for a scammer of 10years to just walk away except the money is not coming in again. Because you have already found it as a way of life. You only get advance . method or join the ritualist train.
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by invectives(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2020
KingSatan:

How many have you returned back to those you stole from? To those you once defrauded?

Christianity failed when "Pastors" modified the manual to suit their selfish ambitions.

A thief can walk into the church today, walk straight to the alter during "Alter call" and say the following words;

"Lord Jesus, Come into my life. I am sinner forgive me my sins, today I renounce Satan and accept you" bla bla bla.

Next move is Membership (Confirmation that it's just another secret cult or Religious sect).

Another move is encourage him to pay tithe and offerings.

You are calling for restitution because he was a scammer. Maybe he was the scammer that stole you money and if you encourage him to return it, you might just be getting it back.

Fa Fa Fa, Foul!

The church today is a breeding ground for thieves and roughish individuals because you people are easily compromised.

Repented politicians in your churches have never attempted to return their stolen loots.

Yahoo boys are active members in your churches today. You see them dancing with your pastor while he boldly declares, "This is my son".

Even your pastor is a thief but wouldn't openly accept it. What action is best to qualify a thief if someone who Emotionally entraps people just to exploit them isn't one of them.

Don't force or try to cajole this repented Scammer to return back the stolen funds.

Personally, I hate scammers and exploitative individuals but my judgement cannot be biased to favour Paul and condemn Peter.

Restitution just like Karma has got nothing to do with Church.... even if he was a Buddhist,Muslim etc after repenting from scamming next is to desist from it totally and return the stolen proceeds back.... even you that is a Satanist you must do Restitution after stealing oo..its just natural process in life.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Flakkygees(f): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Repentantscamme:

I write this with tears in my eyes. I really wish God and humanity would forgive me for all that I did. I'll like to make it brief.

I was a scammer, a hardcore scammer like that. I've been into scamming people for a living for 10 years now, it's not a thing to brag about but I'm good in scamming people. I have that kind of Intelligence, I've scammed both old and young, even disabled people.

I made so much money, I thought I was so smart and laugh when those people I scammed cry to me for their money back, I actually thought I was playing a fast one. I make Jest of them, most of them placed curses on me. I take it with a pinch of salt.

I've made up to 50 million naira via scamming people but I was never satisfied with it, I see it as a way of life and want more money more than I got before, and see nothing wrong with it. I use all kind of Intelligent format and I doubt you'll be able to differentiate its a scam.

Fast Forward to last year December. I was caught, it was when I was in the police custody my life flashed back at me, I was disgraced and beaten, I cried for help but nobody came, there and then I remembered God. I told God that if I come out from this I would never scam even 1 naira.

As God will have it, I was released, I remembered the thousands of people I've scammed, when I say thousands, I'm very serious about it, it's up to 2,000 to 3,000 people. I weep whenever I think about what I did, I cry on my bed everyday, I really wish I could turn back the hands of Time. I don't sleep at night because of it, I've not slept a minute this night. I've been awake thinking about what I did and I'm deeply sorry about it. I want to get this off my chest cos I'm getting depressed and I really need Nairalanders to tell me they forgive me cos despite the fact that i have small millions with me, I've not been a happy person.

I somewhat thank God I was caught cause I wouldn't have stopped, I would have died and gone straight to hell, I now realised all is vanity, without Jesus we are nothing. I now realised there is dignity in labour. God will never fail you if you hustle genuinely.

I'm begging every scammer out there, or aspiring scammers, PLEASE STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. It's not worth the torment at last, it's not worth the peace of mind you'll lose and lastly you'll still be caught no matter how long it takes and how smart you think you are. Accept Jesus Christ today, pray to God, once he sees your heart he'll forgive you.

Lastly I apologize to the thousands of people I scammed one way or another. Here on Nairaland and on facebook. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Please I'm begging all of you and please pray for me. Thank you all

Lalasticlala please kindly push it to front page so people can learn and stop scamming people.
Cc igho001 igho003 even though you will still die wretched, Oloriburuku
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by ShenTeh(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020
@ RepentantScamme, May you find forgiveness and peace.

Sometimes, we need something to stop us for the benefit of hindsight. Thank God for you.

Nobody is compelled to believe your story, so don't force it. But your message is clear and no one can fault it.

Congrats.
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by TheSourcerer: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Repentantscamme:

look it's Alright buddy , it's already happened , it wasn't you please don't cry♥️♥️ it's this new you get gets to be judged not the old you that was cursed , people change!
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by invectives(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2020
KingSatan:

A thief can walk into the church today, walk straight to the alter during "Alter call" and say the following words;

Another move is encourage him to pay tithe and offerings.

You are calling for restitution because he was a scammer. Maybe he was the scammer that stole you money and if you encourage him to return it, you might just be getting it back.

Fa Fa Fa, Foul!

Restitution like Karma is a natural law of life...whether you are Buddhist,Muslim or a Satanist you must do Restitution after stealing. No use Satan blame Church..
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Toma2: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Your sins are not forgiven.. na una dey make all this small boys dey oppress us with their ill gotten wealth.
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by KingSatan: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2020
invectives:
Restitution just like Karma has got nothing to do with Church.... even if he was a Buddhist,Muslim etc after repenting from scamming next is to desist from it totally and return the stolen proceeds back.... even you that is a Satanist you must do Restitution after stealing oo..its just natural process in life.

Listen Son, I am fan and follower of most religions you quoted there and I know we all have somethings in common including restitution.

Even as a Satanist, if you steal, you must return the stolen item and repent of your sins.

Even if you stole 50 years ago, you must return it. An estimated figure or value will be assigned to you by the council of chiefs and you must find the victim or the family of the victim and return it.

If the victim is dead and you couldn't find his or her relatives, you must donate the estimated value to the needy.

But how many churches today preach Restitution?

How many?

The Double Standard life of an African Christian is Appalling.
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by titusmichael27(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
The ideology people have about church is alarming. What do people really think is church or a pastor? Every single problem in our failed society you try so hard to find a way and link it to a church or a pastor, can't you just do without a church or pastor of a thing? Mind you! everyone has eternal gift from God known as AGENCY. No matter what you teach them, they would have to make their decision, you can't force what you teach on them... Concerning the topic, you have to return every penny that's left with you to those you've scarmed. If you can't find them, take it to the orphanage home. This is the part of repentance that is so difficult if not impossible to achieve, and this is why you are not suppose to steal in the first place cos you may not be able to make the necessary restitution for it to repaire. God has a solution for you, hold on firm to him, nevertheless is not gonna be easy, it may involve life, but at long run you will have peace and eternal joy.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Nezzjnr: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
KingSatan:
cry

I hate this trend of internet Fraud being encouraged.

I used to be scared that the young ones have lost their souls forever and cannot be redeemed or salvaged.

But with your post, I am reassured that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Go and SIN no more.

The best you can do now is to encourage those around you, those young boys who sag their pants and call themselves "Marlians" to change for the better.

Tell them about the implications of defrauding people on the internet.

Teach them the tuth.

Help Raise a better Generation and you will forever be grateful for quitting the business of internet Fraud.

He wouldn't have come here if he wasn't caught
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Redbool: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
What did you spend the 50million on . Tokunbo cars 7m. Rent per year 2bedroom flat 5mil. Club day and nite monthly.500k. Fashion yearly 2m.frivolities 5m.
No investments
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by invectives(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
KingSatan:

Listen Son, I am fan and follower of most religions you quoted there and I know we all have somethings in common including restitution.

Even as a Satanist, if you steal, you must return the stolen item and repent of your sins.

Even if you stole 50 years ago, you must return it. An estimated figure or value will be assigned to you by the council of chiefs and you must find the victim or the family of the victim and return it.

If the victim is dead and you couldn't find his or her relatives, you must donate the estimated value to the needy.

But how many churches today preach Restitution?

How many?

The Double Standard life of an African Christian is Appalling.
Well As a Catholic Restitution is compulsory part of Penance.... I don't know about others...
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
u need to tell us da type of scams u were into, ur methods, acts, arts and accomplices.

u also need to tell us our weaknesses to scam, y we fall, how u determine a potential victim and how we can prevent being scammed in da future.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Toma2: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
anthonyuncle:
u need to tell us da type of scams u were into, ur methods, acts, arts and accomplices.

u also need to tell us our weaknesses to scam, y we fall, how u determine a potential victim and how we can prevent being scammed in da future.
Shey U want to dey scam ni
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by bmdmixer: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
am not sure u know wat a diary about something is all about
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Toma2:
Shey U want to dey scam ni
shey u want make them still dey scam u
Re: Diary Of A Repentant Scammer (true Life Story) by Chemicalboy1: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Yes..if u are truly repentant you should give us the details on hw u started d scam nd d reason The kind of scam you do and how do we prevent our self from being scammedHow you were caught

True repentance starts from recounting all you did not coming here and asking for forgiveness... Doesn't work like that

I was scammed recently and I tell you,being a victim of scam is a whole new world entirely especially when the money was worked,....You think u ve sleepless night, you haven't seen anything yet....

You victims contemplated suicide numerous times....They spent their night thinking how to survive and start again...while their day was filled with frustration,regrets and torments....You think you are suffering,some your victims died emotional and mentally..Many drafted from family members and into the world of scam to recover, others went into robbery and died in the process.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . / Shopper Stabbed To Death By Man Who 'refused To Thank Him' For Holding Door Open / Lady Reacts After Chicken Food Was Sold To Her In Lagos Instead Of Garri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.