Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards (26548 Views)

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Temysteve(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Chrisbeks:
Gradually they are sidelining Davido and Wizkid. It's now the time of Burna and the new kids on the block.
see this idiot, let nairaland be given you half gist, go check official nominees and see WizKid there.
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Bestboy11513:
Stormzy and Dave are fierce competition for the Award also, I hope Burna Boy wins tho.
Well, in my opinion they both will be having UK's divided votes making them less active. In actual fact, Burna boy will be getting part of the UK's votes as well as he has a good fan base there. It will be a tight call for any three of them and I believe one of the three will win but I'm rooting for Burna boy. That's how voting works and it is even evident in Nigerian politics. It is not about who is better now but about it being a popularity contest.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Temysteve(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
kissGuys:
why not wizkid that his career is breathing-dead
I won't say anything, WizKid FC will soon roast you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Temysteve(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Chrisbeks:
Gradually they are sidelining Davido and Wizkid. It's now the time of Burna and the new kids on the block.
WizKid has won it twice same has Davido so I don't know your problem bayi. What Buena boy is enjoying today (being nominated has an international Act) was paved by WizKid, he was the one who called out BET for disrespecting Africa by given us awards back stage, the following year Davido became the first artist given the award @ the main stage. So those two you mentioned na big boss.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Vikkygeee: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Abascoh:
Can we now stop all the comparison? Rema is clearly bigger and better than all the new boys in the industry
He isn't no where near Joe boy or fireboy, you think it's by shouting spiderman up and down
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Mykel51:

Burna has always been producing quality, he is one Nigerian that never changed his style of Afro-fusion, the world literally came to him...

you mean copying everything?
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Mykel51(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

you mean copying everything?

Copying what exactly ??
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by omoadekunle(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you talking about the same stef London that has never received a grammy nomination, guy check your facts abeg, burna requires no hype from her, reverse is the case please

Mraphel:
Both of them are unlikely to win the award but I wished Them best of luck.
Burna's pride and arrogance has caused him to lose a lot of fan and potential supporters. He has Isolated himself from people, fans that can help him win.
REMA lacks African support but has more of Nigerian fan.
Steflon don really helping burna gain relevance

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mykel51:

Copying what exactly ??
lyrics, beat and every other thing that make a music
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Alaga2222(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dolly99:
Guyssss, pls how do you upload a photo?

To upload pictures you no Sabi..but if nah to shake your stupid ass you go Sabi do am ..I pity girls of this generation
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Alaganature(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dolly99:
Guyssss, pls how do you upload a photo?

To upload pictures you no Sabi..but if nah to shake your stupid ass you go Sabi do am ..I pity girls of this generation grin grin
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Asekhamhe1: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Super proud of rema I would want him to win the young boy to mature

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
0KNM:

Yes, Dave. He’s nominated alongside Burna. He the hottest UK artist right now. You should check him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLS2IzZSdg
burnaboy will win it .... Grammy factor

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by kamossreal(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mraphel:
Burna's pride and arrogance has caused him to lose a lot of fan and potential supporters. He has Isolated himself from people, fans that can help him win.

True yarn bro......Oluwaburna see what arrogance has turn u to..
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by DESTROTECH(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buying bitcoin bulk and unit bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal, cashapp, RMB at dope rate

WhatsApp link below on my signature....
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Caseless: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mykel51:

Very useless line !!!
Ask them to explain, they would go mute ...
True!
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Caseless: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
michaelpop50:

You are the one that is high here. Fans, most of una too ignorant. You don't know anything about sexual grace.
lol! Teach me what it is. Sexual grace...
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Caseless:
lol! Teach me what it is. Sexual grace...

There are guys and girls with sexul grace and there are also guys and girls who you sleep with and they end up ruining one's life. Sex with Stefflondon dey give Burna Boy favor. It's very common with some Zodiac sign.

It's a spiritual matter, I cannot discuss it here sha.
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
I hope he wins... I don't know him but anyone but burna at this point.
0KNM:

Yes, Dave. He’s nominated alongside Burna. He the hottest UK artist right now. You should check him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLS2IzZSdg
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I’m with you on this. At least, we agreeing on something for once
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
burnaboy will win it .... Grammy factor
I’ll remind you
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dolly99:
Who get this dog?
y na ur father dog. Hehehehe
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Ghostrye: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
osamz007:
REMA ALL THE WAY
BURNA TOO PROUD
What had his pride got to do with his music?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by dangoteinlaw: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wait o did I just read that roddy rich has 5 nominations, congratulations to him in advance
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Modarun(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Its called the BET awards, and not the regula lagos-ibadan express way tribalistic awards. Ogbeni na when una tribalism go end? We see what is happening in Nigeria music scene, as long as an artiste is not from South west, yall try to cancel them. If not he or she must agree with the lies that either Wizkid was the one that pavedway for them or they dont have following if they are not popular in Lagos. Well South South and East have as much numbers of people who rep these artistes. Doro, Phyno, even MC galaxy or that warri boy all have large following than olamide, wizkid and so on Dow south east and south south.
Lol too bad for you, like the trending videos of Protesters all over the world singing Burna boys 'ye' monster hit. Una nor reach!. Ever since he said Wizkid no open any door for am, una start hate on the boy. Did wizkid buy his plane ticket to S.A when he relocated there forbover a year to buikd his fan base? No, na him used private jet send go stay uk for over 2years to buld street rep? No. But una wan make him say na PavedwayFC fav open doors. always talking repsect and humility, where was yall humility and respect for vets like Dbanj, Tuface and Psquare? But una give internatinal exposure to whizkod, were was he when Kanye signed Dbanj? Or when Psquare drop a song with DJ khaled? How about when Tuface African queen became a theme song for a movie in the US?
For every hater he lost, burna has more than 10 non nigerian fans. This is what y'all can't stomach�. Almost every non yoruba actors and music artiste don't go to award shows organized by Yorubas, reason being the tribalism is now glaring. MC galaxy said it recently on IG. Hdespite his song made it to Disney and they ate paying him in tonsbof millions, not a single yoruba award ceremony norminated them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Modarun(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
0KNM:
I’ll remind you
Lol. Hater, he has won it already. I know y'all hate that much to go vote another like your Buhari folks.
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by maidaboi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Modarun:

Its called the BET awards, and not the regula lagos-ibadan express way tribalistic awards. Ogbeni na when una tribalism go end? We see what is happening in Nigeria music scene, as long as an artiste is not from South west, yall try to cancel them. If not he or she must agree with the lies that either Wizkid was the one that pavedway for them or they dont have following if they are not popular in Lagos. Well South South and East have as much numbers of people who rep these artistes. Doro, Phyno, even MC galaxy or that warri boy all have large following than olamide, wizkid and so on Dow south east and south south.
Lol too bad for you, like the trending videos of Protesters all over the world singing Burna boys 'ye' monster hit. Una nor reach!. Ever since he said Wizkid no open any door for am, una start hate on the boy. Did wizkid buy his plane ticket to S.A when he relocated there forbover a year to buikd his fan base? No, na him used private jet send go stay uk for over 2years to buld street rep? No. But una wan make him say na PavedwayFC fav open doors. always talking repsect and humility, where was yall humility and respect for vets like Dbanj, Tuface and Psquare? But una give internatinal exposure to whizkod, were was he when Kanye signed Dbanj? Or when Psquare drop a song with DJ khaled? How about when Tuface African queen became a theme song for a movie in the US?
For every hater he lost, burna has more than 10 non nigerian fans. This is what y'all can't stomach�. Almost every non yoruba actors and music artiste don't go to award shows organized by Yorubas, reason being the tribalism is now glaring. MC galaxy said it recently on IG. Hdespite his song made it to Disney and they ate paying him in tonsbof millions, not a single yoruba award ceremony norminated them.
is he not the same tribe with Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Andrew13: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
some people saying wizkid can't dominate again because last year was his 10th year are just stupid cheesy are you guys for real, that's the most stupid thing have read today.
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by olumide006: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
WANT TO EARN A DEGREE AND GAIN A USEFUL SKILL?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Kendaboss(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coming from someone who doesn't know good music. Good thing his category is not for voting because of haters like you. He will win it and e go pain you tongue tongue
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Re: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards by Mraphel: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Modarun:

Use your head...is Burna boy not from the south west. He's Yoruba land based.
I'm not Yoruba why are u bringing south south and south east artist together? Do u think Nigerians don't know the difference?

Burna boy is too proud, check him on Instagram, he's following only stephlon don. he does not relate with any other artists too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Stuns At United Nations / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 / RMD, Mo Abudu, Don Jazzy Share Pictures From Monaco Grand Prix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.