Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. (747 Views)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Nairafame1: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2020
A man has allegedly beaten his wife to a coma and boasted that he will continue the beating when she regains consciousness.

The man, identified as Egwu Francis Emmanuel, allegedly beat Mrs Ezinne in Amachara Village, Ebonyi State, till she became unconscious.

An eye witness claims the man is in the habit of beating his wife but no one is willing to report him to the police because he is feared in the village.

The eye witness said: "This incidence is a repeated occurrence in the neighborhood. Even the wife is afraid to run away from the marriage as she is afraid of what may be her fate. As I’m talking to you now, she is lying in coma in Medical Center Afikpo.

"And the husband is still bragging outside of the hospital to pounce on her immediately she regains consciousness. If I see who can have the courage to report this young man to the police, then I would be most grateful.

"He does all these because his immediate elder brother is a Barrister and he brags that nothing can happen to him. So, I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, especially organizations who fight domestic violence, to come to her rescue.”

The couple got married on December 24, 2015, and they have two children.

SEE FROM THE SOURCE HERE

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by myles16(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2020
She's afraid of running away but she shouldn't be afraid to die, since it's a do or die affair to her.... the Lord is your strength

3 Likes

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by ShopifyWordPres: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
I'm sure he is psychologically disturbed! Anyway check my signature
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by serverconnect(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Kingpee2(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Op since you know the whole story then why not just go and report to human rights or just walk to a police station yourself ,there’s nothing anyone can do from here ,I can’t report a story I know nothing about ...
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Nackzy: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Please send him to prison, he will do it over n over again there, through his anus
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2020
He does all these because his immediate elder brother is a Barrister and he brags that nothing can happen to him.

So because his brother is a lawyer that's why no one can report? And that's why she's scared of leaving the marriage? I thought they werw going saying something about jazz but no they made mention of charge and bail lawyer.

Education matters o

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by TransflectTP(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by ellapius(f): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2020
mtcheeeeew why are they scared of him. is he a tiger
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Olabode971(f): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Look at the husband face self...

Pipu just marry anyhow; when you know u and your partner are longlife partner.

She didn't know she was marrying a Terror in disguise

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Bruno3000(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2020
grin her cross. How can one fall in love with these kind of person? So she didn't see the hand writing on the wall? Dumb ladies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Olabode971(f): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin her cross. How can one fall in love with these kind of person? So she didn't see the hand writing on the wall? Dumb ladies everywhere.

Hahaha... you are a mind_reader.
She was smiling; but look at the dude....looking sad right on the day of Conjugal bliss fa..

Some ladies self; their matter tayar me.

Worst of all be say; one good guy go don't toast her before and decline him...Only for her to settle down with This Rambo the Terror!!!

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by Bruno3000(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2020
grin Most of these ladies no dey reason well. Very dumb people.
Olabode971:

Hahaha... you are a mind_reader.
She was smiling; but look at the dude....looking sad right on the day of Conjugal bliss fa..

Some ladies self; their matter tayar me.

Worst of all be say; one good guy go don't toast her before and decline him...Only for her to settle down with This Rambo the Terror!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by LexngtonSteele: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2020
No wonder their ladies are always chasing after ewedu-eaters.

The guys can't satisfy them and their women always look outside.

The men then take out their frustrations by wife battering.
Re: Man Beat Wife To Coma, Threatens To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness. by LexngtonSteele: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Burst Into Tears,falsely Accuse Black Man Of Attacking Her(video / Disappearance Charms Disappoint Fraudsters During Police Raid / Nigerian Footballer Given Life For Meth Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.