Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" (61439 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Legendvic: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kanmi87:
Look @lie of the highest order oooo, how is azeez babatunde resemble fashola babatunde
The guy needs to go take online master class on lieing, and you mean to tell me that nobody in Abuja knows that a concert was holding in that mall until they finish. I laugh in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Vulcan24(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
he has gone and he has come back

let the grammar begins
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Edopesin: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
life is dynamic be guided on what u say unless u have seen it all in life .. no one can and no one has, only assumptions and speculations and those are the biological parents of Fuckkkkupppss

The CEO already said what he said and the reasons behind his use those words are founded because Naira Marley knows that he isn't supposed to be moving around the country and organizing concerts atm but he still chose to to do these things regardless
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Makengo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is soo untrue...you cannot board a flight without an ID to identify you during check in. They should have kept quiet. Besides Fashola's face is known to them and lots of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by petitejolie(f): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol. But that’s naira Marley name na
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by andyanders: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oche211:
Instead of this silly reason, the airline shouldn't have replied at all.
Wtf were they thinking with this reply?
How Naira Marley take resemble Fashola?

Modified: for those quoting me, so the airline officials don't know the difference between Babatunde Raji Fashola and Naira Marley.
Moreover, how did Naira Marley heard about the airline going to Abuja. Someone must have told him about it since the Judge wasn't going to use the flight again.
The airline was simply greedy
Just on point. The airline's explanation has even exposed their incompetence. How can he state that they are not aware. How did they pay and even if they paid through transfer, how did they board the aircraft? Were they masked? That officer, should be fired.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by wolexter(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
How can a company write letter like this?
"They now said that..."
"I now said that.."
You are very smart

2 Likes

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by ismail2006: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a cheap excuse to give after collecting money

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Westernlove: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
One thing I'm sure of after going through the apology letter is that the writer is an illiterate with access to money.

The bolded, Na them dey control Nigeria's Wealth, Them plenty no be small, illiterate educated alhajis, businessmen, professors, scholars, doctors etc Infact them full everywhere.....Bunch of Useless people with no Proper Working Sense......

3 Likes

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by 6digitscomrade: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edopesin:

The CEO already said what he said and the reasons behind his use those words are founded because Naira Marley knows that he isn't supposed to be moving around the country and organizing concerts atm but he still chose to to do these things regardless
we are back to where we started.. and I’m beginning to hesitate to continue with u .. however I don’t wish to indulge in circus now..

Connection went wrong hence the useless CEO Who can’t point to how he became successful without leaving grey areas ..he will skip to replace with the dubious saying “Na god” .. he collected bribe because the whole transaction was buying and selling of slots ..
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
udoakwa:
That riffraff boy called niramaley is as useless as p in psychology
How daft are you to call someone useless, if not that the airline ceo is useless and foolish did he not see his name or is face...think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Topmaike007(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Islamabad man
Jazz away
your joke no sell abeg
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oche211:
Instead of this silly reason, the airline shouldn't have replied at all.
Wtf were they thinking with this reply?
How Naira Marley take resemble Fashola?

Modified: for those quoting me, so the airline officials don't know the difference between Babatunde Raji Fashola and Naira Marley.
Moreover, how did Naira Marley heard about the airline going to Abuja. Someone must have told him about it since the Judge wasn't going to use the flight again.
The airline was simply greedy

Thats the fact Bro the foolish airline ceo want to tell me he does not know the difference among them..greedy fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by livinbygrace: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
One thing I'm sure of after going through the apology letter is that the writer is an illiterate with access to money.

Most of these mushroom jet companies are drug lords ,they just use airline business as cover .

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Abdogood(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
I won't blame the Jetliner. That is how things are done in this country. Even common interstate mass transit coy do more than this blunder.

I don't expect the ceo to be looking at the faces of passengers before boarding. Na name him see take sign approval.

Next time avoid sure mistake.

Naira M. Self, e bi like say ur juju na to dey get gbege with Govt every now and dey then. Next things u drop another hint everywhere scatter.

I am not understanding again.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by SirWarlock: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Joshmuch:
Naira version of Marley surname is Fashola too
Naira version of Marley cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Westernlove: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
How can a company write letter like this?
"They now said that..."
"I now said that.."

Welcome To Nigeria!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Edopesin: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
we are back to where we started.. and I’m beginning to hesitate to continue with u .. however I don’t wish to indulge in circus now..

Connection went wrong hence the useless CEO Who can’t point to how he became successful without leaving grey areas ..he will skip to replace with the dubious saying “Na god” .. he collected bribe because the whole transaction was buying and selling of slots ..

This conversation is a waste of my time and I won't bother giving you another reply

You are only saying what you think and since you don't work for the airline there is no way to know that it was "buying and selling of slots"

The CEO has made an attempt at clearing his name let's see what Marley will say for his defence cause it's pointless trying to make up excuses for him
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by livinbygrace: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ishaquine:
Read well. The CEO isn't the pilot or one of the staffs in the jet. He was sent a manifest and he saw Babatunde Fashola which was why he aporoved. He didn't see him in person.

You sure say you dey alright or you no get sense?So you mean a whole Minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria will needs the service of any airline company in Nigeria without the knowledge and approval from CEO?You mean the minister will just Board the flight just like a normal passenger,despite the current lockdown in the country without a formal notification from the aforementioned ministry?Sorry to say go collect your sch fees,if you ever attended any!
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Westernlove: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by concerned99: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Charisma01:

Very lame excuse by the airline and your justification no hold water.
That's how Shekau for board the flight & they go tell us say them think say na Shekarau.
Where there no airline and airport staff to verify the identity of the those boarding the plane?

How can you justify such silly excuse, was it the judge or Fashola that made payment for the flight? Think abt that.

Look how man people do you know named Fashola that can afford to rent a private jet. The owner only see's the manifest and not the passenger. I also heard that naira marley's brother is also named Babatunde Fashola. Meanwhile you see young men entering a private jet in Nigeria of today under lock down how many Id card you wan look. Its not a domestic flight going to Abuja so the protocol will be more friendly. For all they know it could be his kids and naira marley happened to tag along because of the Babatunde Fashola and the Azeez Fashola on the manifest. When jonathan was president I knew a guy whose last name was jonathan, he was not related to the president but life was easy because people automatically assumed he was. Police would stop him and once they saw the last name they would salute him and the last name even opened more doors for him.

So with a nation wide lock down the only fashola who has the right to move is our minister of works and his family, But in the marlian nation the president of the marlians Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley is also permitted to move.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by ikorodureporta: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
useless & senseless jet company

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by livinbygrace: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:

Look how man people do you know named Fashola that can afford to rent a private jet. The owner only see's the manifest and not the passenger. I also heard that naira marley's brother is also named Babatunde Fashola. Meanwhile you see young men entering a private jet in Nigeria of today under lock down how many Id card you wan look. Its not a domestic flight going to Abuja so the protocol will be more friendly. For all they know it could be his kids and naira marley happened to tag along because of the Babatunde Fashola and the Azeez Fashola on the manifest. When jonathan was president I knew a guy whose last name was jonathan, he was not related to the president but life was easy because people automatically assumed he was. Police would stop him and once they saw the last name they would salute him and the last name even opened more doors for him.

So with a nation wide lock down the only fashola who has the right to move is our minister of works and his family, But in the marlian nation the president of the marlians Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley is also permitted to move.

Shut up and stop spewing nonsense all because you have access to computer.There is no way a top government official would opt for the service of any airline without the consent or official notification from the Ministry to the said CEO,so the excuse is lame and baseless.
Reason !!

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Jadeng: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
We joke too much in this Country!

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Alaga2222(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
This country is a joke...how naira Marley used resemble fashola..

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
dey should sack all d workers from d chairman to the pilot and d security man. so if it is a terrorists dey will start using medicine after death abi.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by udoakwa(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
malcomxjr:

How daft are you to call someone useless, if not that the airline ceo is useless and foolish did he not see his name or is face...think

I have notice u my son u can now move on
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by silibaba: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
minister don dey keep dreadlock too shocked

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by concerned99: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
livinbygrace:

Shut up and stop spewing nonsense all because you have access to computer.There is no way a top government official would opt for the service of any airline without the consent or official notification from the Ministry to the said CEO,so the excuse is lame and baseless.
Reason !!

You asked me a question and I replied you, but your insult goes to show your empty and you know nothing. I should shut up no worry its just a matter of time and by the way how many government regimes have you interacted with military or civilian. You write like a poor man who has never seen life. A note or a nod from the right person is all you need. 2 private jets have moved today but you are on your phone waiting for government when government is not the one paying for the flight or the aviation fuel. It just pains me that you children of today are too rude and the internet has allowed you to say what your forefathers can never say to me in person. Cause 6 feet never deep enough for you.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by BiafraforTrump: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
DelTel:

No, owner is friend with most big men. He is his own man.

Private jet is their own uber/taxify, the man provides the service seamlessly in Nigeria where most foreign companies can not succeed due to govt regulation. He has got high taste as well.
Where is the man from?
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by colestephan86: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Oga calm down I will give 5m and not bat an eyelid trust me . Not everything is money man not everyone needs money , I am sure prolly spend 5k every 20 minutes cheesy. Well I will prove it to you for free I don't need money wink

Well all Buharis actions ,word and thought process suggest he is at the lower spectrum of intelligence ( I personally thinks he has an IQ of below 50) .

From his slurred speech , from his poor correlation to questions asked and the way he has ruined Nigeria it's obvious he is dull . This is a man that has never been able to answer a single question correctly in the last 5 years so much his handlers shield him.from any such engagements just to save him the embarrassment.

Like look at the video below a man who claims to be a livestock farmer yet doesn't know the meaning of livestock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg7OFQxHyfs

I was expecting you to say this.
Answering questions or public speaking doesn't guarantee u a good leader, obj in my opinion was more eloquent than GEJ and still weather u agree or not GEJ wasn't a better leader.
I was expecting you to talk about insecurity, infrastructure, agriculture , economy and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.