Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" (60950 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by bizzibodi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:
As stupid as it sounds I really believe them. So many VIP's children travelled during this lockdown period. I can even tell you that I know some one that travelled to the uk 2 weeks ago. The double standard and the lawlessness is the problem this country is truly facing. Someone hires a jet with the last name fashola destination Abuja, why won't they think its his family member going to see the minister of works from his constituency and home base lagos. Three things departure lagos, client name fashola and destination Abuja. It is not everybody that knows naira Marley's real name and I can bet you it was when the crew and the pilot now saw who the were truly airlifting before they knew it was naira Marley.
So anybody that bears Fashola automatically becomes Babatunde Fashola or members of his family?

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by bejeria101(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
What drugs are you guys on? Naira marley and fashola look alike? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Tekzyflex(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=90726018]

Same country you call useless is where Davido, Dangote, Otedola and Emoney are making it.

Always eager to condemn the country. [/quote

Do your investigations you will find out they are all useless.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Charisma01: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:

Look how man people do you know named Fashola that can afford to rent a private jet. The owner only see's the manifest and not the passenger. I also heard that naira marley's brother is also named Babatunde Fashola. Meanwhile you see young men entering a private jet in Nigeria of today under lock down how many Id card you wan look. Its not a domestic flight going to Abuja so the protocol will be more friendly. For all they know it could be his kids and naira marley happened to tag along because of the Babatunde Fashola and the Azeez Fashola on the manifest. When jonathan was president I knew a guy whose last name was jonathan, he was not related to the president but life was easy because people automatically assumed he was. Police would stop him and once they saw the last name they would salute him and the last name even opened more doors for him.

So with a nation wide lock down the only fashola who has the right to move is our minister of works and his family, But in the marlian nation the president of the marlians Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley is also permitted to move.

President of Marlians abi President of Rifraffs grin

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
I smell stinky lies. Are they trying to say they don't know what Babatunde Fashola looks like

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Ejjis(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
You are all useless, yes including you...
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
concerned99:
As stupid as it sounds I really believe them. So many VIP's children travelled during this lockdown period. I can even tell you that I know some one that travelled to the uk 2 weeks ago. The double standard and the lawlessness is the problem this country is truly facing. Someone hires a jet with the last name fashola destination Abuja, why won't they think its his family member going to see the minister of works from his constituency and home base lagos. Three things departure lagos, client name fashola and destination Abuja. It is not everybody that knows naira Marley's real name and I can bet you it was when the crew and the pilot now saw who the were truly airlifting before they knew it was naira Marley.
Your head correct my brother.

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
There explanation holds water, to me. The ban on the airline should be lifted.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by eldoradoxx: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
surgical:
no case here brother,he mislead them into breaking the law,that is an act of irresponsiblity which is akin to uselessness
The government should not also spare the boy naira Marley before his impunity gets out of hand,with the attendant bad influence on the youths in the society
How did he mislead them? He and his brother user their real names one of which was exactly same as a top member of Buhari's cabinet.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by DelTel(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Where is the man from?

He is a detribalised Nigerian grin.

From the East, married to a Yoruba woman (all his children actually have both Ibo and Yoruba names).

Import waiver from government headed by Northerners.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by sandali: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a country

So, you must be a minister before you can ride on a private airline?

So, only judges and politicians can be tagged bunch of useful people?

So you part with your money to sustain the airline’s business and they abuse and disown you in this fashion?

This is too bad.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by showafrica(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tekzyflex:
They are useless even the so called Fashola all are useless. The airline the most useless. Everything is useless in Nigeria.

Yes, they are all useless

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by 6digitscomrade: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edopesin:

This conversation is a waste of my time and I won't bother giving you another reply

You are only saying what you think and since you don't work for the airline there is no way to know that it was "buying and selling of slots"

The CEO has made an attempt at clearing his name let's see what Marley will say for his defence cause it's pointless trying to make up excuses for him
u are a confusionist my brother.. u held brief for the ceo displaying ur smartness only to say no one else could or can.. that’s repressive!!! U never spoke neutrally and not everyone online is daft, dull, dumb or stupid.. some of us have proper functioning cognitives to discern..
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
iyatrustee:

If you have worked in a corporate world like i have for 15years, then you would be able to differentiate an official document from a non official one.

Execujet as an organisation would not respond to a serious sanction from the Ministry of aviation in that tone. Many at times, it will be the company secretary's responsibility.

Be rest assured that is a fake document, watch out for the refutal of same also.

It's probably a sole-proprietorship, so it's pretty possible.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by concerned99: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
bizzibodi:

So anybody that bears Fashola automatically becomes Babatunde Fashola or members of his family?

Of course not but look at the scenario, it is because it is lock down season and only the rich and powerful have access to move. So naturally you would think it would be his people. This is Nigeria the country of man know man and that would be some peoples perception.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by SavageResponse(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
OriOko88:

Write your own professional apology letter, let's compare. Yeye

So you mean to say you see nothing wrong with this letter?!

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by SavageResponse(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
DelTel:

He is a detribalised Nigerian grin.

From the East, married to a Yoruba woman (all his children actually have both Ibo and Yoruba names).

Import waiver from government headed by Northerners.

You sound almost like you know him personally
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by OmarEl(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tekzyflex:
They are useless even the so called Fashola all are useless. The airline the most useless. Everything is useless in Nigeria.

Oooo'n.Why Taking it so Personal Buddy?
To me U're the most Useless here.
"No hard feelings"... In Kwasi Author's Voice!
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bunch of useless people they are.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by jimb(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
maybe they disguised him befr he entered the plane
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by DelTel(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

You sound almost like you know him personally

Billionaires are humans too na grin

You and i, too, shall get there some day soon (legitimately).
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by olajizz01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Even you and your households were not left out.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by iammolise(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
So! Since when has babatundey raji fashola won dreadlocks and look so skinny as fvck

That airline deserves more ban time to refresh and next time be more intelligent in there operation.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Edopesin: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
6digitscomrade:
u are a confusionist my brother.. u held brief for the ceo displaying ur smartness only to say no one else could or can.. that’s repressive!!! U never spoke neutrally and not everyone online is daft, dull, dumb or stupid.. some of us have proper functioning cognitives to discern..

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Crispels(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oche211:

For this silly reason alone, the management of that airline needs to be sued.
Naira Marley, Fashola...
How those two take resemble?
So the pilot or air hostess or other airline officials too were seeing Fashola abi.

Naira Marley is not his real name. Fashola is his last name. And that’s what will appear on the passenger manifest.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by bluefilm: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aidejay:
When you read, read with understanding. It's clearly stated that the manifest was what the CEO saw. Not the passengers.

Mr. Reader, sorry o.

I never knew your dad was the incompetent CEO in question.

I apologize.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by Aidejay(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
bluefilm:
Mr. Reader, sorry o. I never knew your dad was the incompetent CEO in question. I apologize.
instead of you to read, gain something and move on you decided to mention me and still sound like an oaf. Hope your dad is not ashamed to be related to you. Apology unaccepted. Try again this time be sensible and smart.
Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by justjasper(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Damage control is zero. Fashola should have come first and not the other way round. Your lies is hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aidejay:
instead of you to read, gain something and move on you decided to mention me and still sound like an oaf. Hope your dad is not ashamed to be related to you. Apology unaccepted. Try again this time be sensible and smart.

Nwanne, I bu onye ala. angry

Zuzuru gi puo ebea biko ka mmadu fu uzo.

Nonsense. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.