Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? (338 Views)

Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos) / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Creepy Cursed Objects That Actually Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by iyke484real(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; does it actually exist?
Secondly, if at all it does exist, is it not possible for it to be harness and probably channel into making our society a better place like science that has contributed Immensely into almost every facet of our life?

Hello niralanders what is your take on this or how can you explain this perplexing phenomenon?
Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
If you believe in miracles and prayers, good and evil, black and white etc, then you should believe voodoo, JuJu etc exist too.

There must always be a balance of EVERYTHING in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by iyke484real(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
If you believe in miracles and prayers, good and evil, black and white etc, then you should believe voodoo, JuJu etc exist too.

There must always be a balance of EVERYTHING in this life.
Talking about miracles and prayers, it's believed there is a God of miracle who answers prayers (Almighty God). Now, is it the same Almighty God that answers charms/voodoos ?
Another thing is, if these things can be practicalize, what about taking advantage of them...like using it to make our society a better place like the whites have been able to do with science
Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
iyke484real:
Talking about miracles and prayers, it's believed there is a God of miracle who answers prayers (Almighty God). Now, is it the same Almighty God that answered to charms/voodoos?
In my opinion, God is not just good as people portray him.

God created evil, devil blablabla for a reason...

Christians with their ignorance and confusions will say God has power to do anything or everything. YET, THEY'LL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE GOD IS IN A BATTLE WITH EVIL OR THE DEVIL.
How can you be in a battle with your creation? Something you control and have power over? Imagine the story of Jesus and how the devil tempted him with all the riches of the world...?
That's why I see Christianity as most ridiculous and confused religion ever...
That aside, I THINK GOD IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN EVIL AND GOOD.
Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by Emmaway(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

In my opinion, God is not just good as people portray him.

God created evil, devil blablabla for a reason...

Christians with their ignorance and confusions will say God has power to do anything or everything. YET, THEY'LL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE GOD IS IN A BATTLE WITH EVIL OR THE DEVIL.
How can you be in a battle with your creation? Something you control and have power over? Imagine the story of Jesus and how the devil tempted him with all the riches of the world...?
That's why I see Christianity as most ridiculous and confused religion ever...
That aside, I THINK GOD IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN EVIL AND GOOD.
Waaaat?! you mean God created evil?
Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmaway:
Waaaat?! you mean God created evil?
This question doesn't make sense to me...

Isn't God the creator of EVERYTHING in the world?

Is God no longer omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience?
Re: Juju/voodoo/charm/necromancy; Does It Actually Exist? by Emmaway(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

This question doesn't make sense to me...

Isn't God the creator of EVERYTHING in the world?

Is God no longer omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience?
No problem man, I get your point.

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Sewing Class / How To Become A Private School Owner / ICAN Exam Date Is Officially Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.