Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (21574 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Buffalo2(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Happy birthday

Anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Isoright grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by dont8(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2020
MakindeHassan:

Just wish him a happy birthday and move on. He is as brave as his father. Nigerians just don't ask intelligent questions.

How is he being nominated for Grammy when you don't hear his music on the radio and TV stations like sound city? Because his music has been banned from being aired in Nigeria but is being played abroad. The only way to hear his songs in Nigeria is to search for it.

So do a quick search and listen to his brave lyrics. Try "sorry sorry" and you will listen to his criticism of the government like his father.
Too bad, some people are so ignorant of things, instead of digging deep to unravel things they don't understand, mba, they won't but will be quick to castigate and throw aspersions. I don't dignify such people, especially the ones they call "indomie generations" with response.

Kudos for enlightening her, Femi is nobody's mate on this street.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by loadedvibes: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Them nominate am yes.. but the song no make wave for Naija
lawflec:

Go and listen to his songs.
He has been nominated for Grammy Award too.
That one no reach to be celebrity.

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by nairaman66(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2020
post=90720703:
Make una no vex o.. but I'm thinking what femi Kuti has done for humanity ? Why is he a celebrity ? Or he is just riding on that which his father did before he left. Last last e go make person get good papa o.

Happy birthday to him sha

Be a good parent come and buy kids Educational Tablets for your your children to help them stay ahead of their peers view my profile now

He carved a niche for himself. You go read about about him first before displaying your backbiting skills here on Nairaland. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by loadedvibes: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't think he ever left his fathers shadows cheers
nairaman66:

He carved a niche for himself. You go read about about him first before displaying your backbiting skills here on Nairaland. Cheers
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Pelemike7625: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
see below
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by wildikeman(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Ara ra ra raaa... Oro ro ro rooo... Happy Birthday sir
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Fiscabally(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
My birthday mate
Happy birthday sir

Show me some love Nairalanders
Today is birthday as well

And Happy birthday to Lesane Parish Crooks (Aka Tupac Amaru Shakur)
1971-1996
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by stella55(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2020
I like this man. happy birthday sir
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
post=90720703:
Make una no vex o.. but I'm thinking what femi Kuti has done for humanity ? Why is he a celebrity ? Or he is just riding on that which his father did before he left. Last last e go make person get good papa o.

Be a good parent come and buy kids Educational Tablets for your your children to help them stay ahead of their peers view my profile now

what a ridiculous comment. Why is naira marley a celebrity?

1. Whats is the meaning of celebrity?
2. Whats the profession of femi kuti?

Let me tell you...nobody owe u anything. It is their choice to give, do or not.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Aderewah:
He never escaped his father's shadow. Maybe a grandson will do the magic trick.

which shaddow? Femi wey don dey do his own music in a different way before his father died......femi and fela style of afro beat music is quite different. Maybe u dont listen to his music......if u say seun kuti , yeah i will gladly agree

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ajailer(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
hbd to you egbon femo. wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sniper101(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lagbaja...
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ayandee: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aderewah:
He never escaped his father's shadow. Maybe a grandson will do the magic trick.
Femi's philosophy is quite different from that of Fela and his lifestyle and music have always reflected this. He succeeded in carving a fine niche for himself.

He is a légend in his own rights.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by GEEBITE: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shocking that he has actually lived longer than his dad Fela who died at 57.Although He isnt as famous but quite popular around California.
lalasticlala:
Happy 58th birthday to Femi Kuti

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Kuti
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by GEEBITE: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shocking that he has actually lived longer than his dad Fela who died at 57.Although He isnt as famous but quite popular around California
lalasticlala:
Happy 58th birthday to Femi Kuti

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Kuti
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by nairaman66(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
post=90725565:
I don't think he ever left his fathers shadows cheers

Whose shadows are you on at the moment?
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by loadedvibes: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
This question strong.. make I reason am
nairaman66:

Whose shadows are you on at the moment?
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Say the truth and shame the devil now. At his age, still looking fresh and cool unlike some 20s and 30s already looking hard and rugged tongue...lol

On a more serious note, you too check him out. 58!!!! Nice skin, great looks. He tried.

Anyways, don't need his contact. This one is grandpa. So.
grandpas too dey sweet and stress no dey for their beds
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by nini007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
post=90720703:

Your comment means you don't know Femi.
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by bizzibodi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
He don reach his father age when he was alive.
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by GermanPoison(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
post=90720703:

femi is a great musician it's just that fela is better, d guy was nominated for Grammy's 4times, so is not riding on his father's achievement he has created a legacy for himself just like fela did. Bro don't talk about femi like that fela didn't have Grammy nomination am just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by BonPatrick(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Useless man Born by bastard father
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by kokoboy4life(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
GEEBITE:
Shocking that he has actually lived longer than his dad Fela who died at 57.Although He isnt as famous but quite popular around California.

Correction: FELA died at the age of 59 not 57.
FELA was born in year 1938 and died in 1997.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by GEEBITE: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank you,I got it wrong.
kokoboy4life:

Correction: FELA died at the age of 59 not 57.
FELA was born in year 1938 and died in 1997.
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by mukthar2000(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
My boy ride on, always make sure that u follow my foot steps, especially Seun the should not forget for deal with with the Nigeria greedy governments. RARARARA ROROROROR, long life boy.

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Damseldammie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wishing you a super duper birthday, Sir
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Gentle0wavez: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2020
We love you Fela Kuti, Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child / Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / Pon Pon Music : How Davido, Tekno, Runtown Are Spearheading A New Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.