Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (19256 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by RedBororo(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
VERY HUMBLE REMEMBER THOSE DAYS HE COMES TO VISIT IS FAMILY AT WHITE HOUSE SURULERE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Abalado(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday papa,I use ur calling for breakthrough of good job in my life,Amen

1 Like

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by giftedheart1(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday Your Eminence. I pray for good health for the remaining years ahead.
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Freebills12: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy Birthday The Prince of the Church
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
He's been very quiet lately
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Onogiede(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
happy birthday cardinal OKOGIE,.. greater grace ahead

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by jamace(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday, your Eminence. cool

Wishing you continuous good health.
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Pweetyccee(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
I remember when he came to my secondary school chapel to preach. His voice so gentle that I fell asleep less than 3 minutes after he mounted the podium. If i tell you I remember anything he said that day then I am lying. I dozed all through because the darned lecture was soooooooo boring.
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday to His Eminence, Anthony Cardinal Okogie. A no nonsense Cardinal that criticizes constructively when things are not going well in the country. May the Almighty Father continue to grant u good health of mind and body, give u long life and bless u today and forever, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by ikorodureporta: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
So many legends born in June - Today...Femi Kuti, Chris Okotie, 2pac, etc
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Ogbobesinachi(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy Birthday Padre many more great years ahead in good health

1 Like

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by DigitB: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
I was privileged to serve on the altar as his Crozier bearer in 2005 in Enugu.

Happy birthday to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by IME1: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday his grace, abi shebi na so them they call Cardinal too.
We look forward to your 90th and centenary sef after all see the queen na tongue
I want cake oh. See how corona has prevented me from eating cakes at wedding, birthdays and other celebrations angry let life get back with the new reforms of better hygiene and better health care and closer relationships that coro helped fasttrack

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by monebhota: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2020
HBD sir
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Buffalo2(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday
Isoright grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Pelemike7625: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2020
see below
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Zona123(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday his eminence, may your last days be filled with awesome benediction , joy and happiness with sound health both in mind and body
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by cruz419(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2020
this is one of the priest i respect the most very disciplined happy birthday sir i pray the good lord Keep you ..
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
I remember when he came to my secondary school chapel to preach. His voice so gentle that I fell asleep less than 3 minutes after he mounted the podium. If i tell you I remember anything he said that day then I am lying. I dozed all through because the darned lecture was soooooooo boring.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
BABANGBALI:
God please give me too long life, peace of mind, good health and plenty money to enjoy my life before coming back home to meet you. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

shocked shocked wow!!! the skies must be getting ready to send down some tear drops. Iyangbali AKA Babangbali talk something wey get sense for the 1st time. Halleluyah!!! cheesy cool Amen to your prayers grin
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Biggaboi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
smiley
My love for this man no be here! I'll never forget what he did for me the day I was opportuned to meet him in his office years ago when he was still archbishop. Despite having never met me b4 then he listened to my tale, then cancelled his appointments, closed his office and took me himself in his private car to Bonny Camp at VI where personally handed me over to his rep in the camp (Brig. Gen. Very Rev. Fr. E.F. Bako) for onward assistance as my problem was related to the army. I'll never forget the reception we got when we arrived (he'd called ahead so we were being expected). Phones were not out then or I sure would av taken lots of pics. grin grin grin
Here's wishing you a very Happy birthday Your Eminence. May God on His mercy grant you more years in good health of mind and body. Amen.
Ad multos anos!
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Rajosh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yabatechheroes:
Igbo Amaka
Father from Edo, Mum is Yoruba.
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by EmmySparky(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
This man would have been made a poor if he was white..
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by themanderon: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
One of the few truth speaking men in Nigeria where we are living in the post truth era.
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by mryes11: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Congratulations on your birthday Cardinal. I wish you many more breaking limits
Re: Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today by Damseldammie(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
A very happy birthday to you, Cardinal Emeritus ... May Heavenly Father bestow upon you the grace to be relevant in His vineyard in sound mind & good health through the mercy of God (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / 7 Types Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.