Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (24252 Views)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
meobizy:
Apart from her name, how is she Nigerian again?
So you no read wetin connect her n Nigeria for there?
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Barbsamiin: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
HBD
She's beautiful thou
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
She's a calabar-Igbo American. Argue at your peril
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mrkings84(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
As a made guy, this is an alternative even at 44 and not some fungi infested feet, yeast infested Hoe of an up and coming Golddigger like @Onyi22....tueh!!!

Basketballer, Happy baiday jare!!!!

Allow Onyi my sister to rest in peace na... What's your problem with her?
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Starhearts: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
As a made guy, this is an alternative even at 44 and not some fungi infested feet, yeast infested Hoe of an up and coming Golddigger like @Onyi22....tueh!!!

Basketballer, Happy baiday jare!!!!

Wetin @Onyi22 do u naa
Omo u wicked oooo
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Three birthday threads on fp this morning already
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Happy birthday
I thought Nigrees is for female
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by cryptotech: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday day.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by dalass(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2020
awhybliss:
Abeg anybody birthday that comes to the front page should do giveaway oo... Na data subscription we dey use view your birthday photo shot

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by XVIDEOSMOD: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2020
She is not a good leader, she is Buhari half sister
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Champneys: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Omo mi! cheesy
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by IME1: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Please let's tell Lala that there are several NLders birthdays that used to be listed below and they don't get any shout out, even those who announce themselves. But when us Lala or Seun we would celebrate with them oh. Love starts from home na

1 Like

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
vanida6:
Happy birthday dearie cool ,,,HALA MADRID

haha madrid
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Oneeyesunday: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2020
My Crush that year. Happy Birthday to you.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
And she looks exactly like my friend celebrating her birthday today too
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by VenumX: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2020
We thank God for her life.
This sh1t hole would have messed up her entire life.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Wishing Mfon a very happy birthday, long life and continuous prosperity.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2020
grandstar:
She's a calabar-Igbo American. Argue at your peril
How guy?
Can't u go a day without attaching urself
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Buffalo2(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday
Isoright grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2020
powalez:
Akwa ibom ayaya,but I be Benue boy sha
Mother is Cross River,
father is Imo state.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by grandstar(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

How guy?
Can't u go a day without attaching urself

I am Yoruba.

Mfon is either Akwa Ibom or Cross River while Udoka is Igbo, most likely Imo state.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
grandstar:

I am Yoruba.

Mfon is either Akwa Ibom or Cross River while Udoka is Igbo, most likely Imo state.

SMH then you're crazy

Stop disturbing us with attachment
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:
How guy? Can't u go a day without attaching urself
Damnnn niggarrr! it's true, her mother is from cross river(ogoja precisely) while her dad is from Imo state(umuzike precisely)
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnnn niggarrr!
it's true,
her mother is from cross river(ogoja precisely)
while her dad is from Imo state(umuzike precisely)
Ogoja don't answer mfon sir
She's from Akwa Ibom maybe married to an Igbo man. Igbos don't answer mfon. What does mfon mean in Igbo?
Mfon means goodness or favor in ibibio.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Ogoja don't answer mfon sir
She's from Akwa Ibom maybe married to an Igbo man. Igbos don't answer mfon. What does mfon mean in Igbo?
Mfon means goodness or favor in ibibio.
Bro she's not married to any Igbo!
they are from Imo state but she and her siblins including, Ime udoka, have their maternal home in cross rivers
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Bro she's not married to any Igbo!
they are from Imo state but she and her siblins including, Ime udoka, have their maternal home in cross rivers
What does mfon mean in Igbo?
You're yet to answer me
If u can't stop shouting.
I live and grew up in calabar cross river but I'm an Akwa ibomite, efiks dont answer mfon only Akwa ibomites do. Her having her family in Cross river doesn't mean much, so because I live and grew up in calabar means im no longer an Akwa ibomite?
She must be married to an Igbo man to have that surname.
Tell me what mfon means in Igbo or forever hold ur peace.
I don't know if u don't go a week without attaching whether you'll die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.