Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (24248 Views)

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by dboss12(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
happy birth day African star
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

What does mfon mean in Igbo?
You're yet to answer me
If u can't stop shouting.
I live and grew up in calabar cross river but I'm an Akwa ibomite, efiks dont answer mfon only Akwa ibomites do. Her having her family in Cross river doesn't mean much, so because I live and grew up in calabar means im no longer an Akwa ibomite?
She must be married to an Igbo man to have that surname.
Tell me what mfon means in Igbo or forever hold ur peace.
I don't know if u don't go a week without attaching whether you'll die.
I'm not Igbo,
I'm from the great Bayelsa but my gf is from Ngorokpala and I love her so much and also, I spent 4 whole years in Unizik(also in Igboland) so I must not blame you if you mistook me for an Igbo man.
if she's married to and Igbo man and get the surname "UDOKA", does it mean her brother also married to an Igbo woman to get the surname too?? i mean her brother Ime Udoka.

1 Like

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm not Igbo,
I'm from the great Bayelsa but my gf is from Ngorokpala and I love her so much and also, I spent 4 whole years in Unizik(also in Igboland) so I must not blame you if you mistook me for an Igbo man.
if she's married to and Igbo man and get the surname "UDOKA", does it mean her brother also married to an Igbo woman to get the surname too?? i mean her brother Ime Udoka.
No hard feelings
I've googled several times on her and she has no concrete biography.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Carlyboi(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
She made Athens 2004 olympics really fun for me...she was a very good player...I can never forget her name she was really beautiful then...she’s still gorgeous now tho
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Clinghton: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2020
I will love to marry a lady that has interest in sporting activities.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

No hard feelings
I've googled several times on her and she has no concrete biography.
There is this American-nigerian female artist(I've forgotten her name) that hails from the same community with my gf, ngorokpala(Imo state) and her granddad happenens to be the onowu(king maker),
the day i went to visit my inlaw-to-be was one of my happiest day because that was my first time of seeing an American actress and my gf usually tell me alot of things about their community, Imo state and Igbo people in general.
she one-time told me about the udoka family in umuzike(a community about 10 km from ngorokpala and its treckable) and how their mother hails from ogoja in c_river state.
so no hard feelings or attachment meant just saying what my angel told me about most celebrities of the Igbo extraction and Igbo land in general.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by athaboi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
powalez:
Akwa ibom ayaya,but I be Benue boy sha
who ask you
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blackking98(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
There is this American-nigerian female artist(I've forgotten her name) that hails from the same community with my gf, ngorokpala(Imo state) and her granddad happenens to be the onowu(king maker),
the day i went to visit my inlaw-to-be was one of my happiest day because that was my first time of seeing an American actress and my gf usually tell me alot of things about their community, Imo state and Igbo people in general.
she one-time told me about the udoka family in umuzike(a community about 10 km from ngorokpala and its treckable) and how their mother hails from ogoja in c_river state.
so no hard feelings or attachment meant just saying what my angel told me about most celebrities of the Igbo extraction and Igbo land in general.
Okay man no qualms
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Elimon(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is an Akwa Ibom name ...but I bet she cannot speak Ibibio like her ancestors ..but ..
HBD

1 Like

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looking far younger than the age ......... sporting is bae!
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Onyi22(f): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
mrkings84:

Allow Onyi my sister to rest in peace na... What's your problem with her?
q
Na your Papa go rest in peace
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Isinweke:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11742785_images46_jpeg_jpeg746fcc50505b70794e3252d11055a32c

She's beautiful

Wait until you see her in the flesh before your conclude

1 Like

Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Forumobserver12(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

What does mfon mean in Igbo?
You're yet to answer me
If u can't stop shouting.
I live and grew up in calabar cross river but I'm an Akwa ibomite, efiks dont answer mfon only Akwa ibomites do. Her having her family in Cross river doesn't mean much, so because I live and grew up in calabar means im no longer an Akwa ibomite?
She must be married to an Igbo man to have that surname.
Tell me what mfon means in Igbo or forever hold ur peace.
I don't know if u don't go a week without attaching whether you'll die.

Calm down and take a breathe, Udoka is her Surname while she got her first name from her maternal tribe, what's your argument here? Davido named his son Ifeanyi, does it mean the child is Igbo?
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mapet: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
meobizy:
Apart from her name, how is she Nigerian again?

Dumb!

Someone that was a player and assistant coach of D'Tigres, some of you think Nigeria started existing when you came into your diapers
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by mrkings84(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
q
Na your Papa go rest in peace

But I tot I was supporting u sef....
Nq was o...

Onyi sister/ girl friend. Abeg no vex o, I mean well for u!!

Eh heh,.... Make i gist u, e get this grandpa wey from Yankee come becos of all this corona matter, him need senior bae to spend sometime with...... I know u will be interested. Him hol the change o
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Humblesam(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why can't we just wish her happy birthday and move on...
Everybody is claiming her up and down.
This mama is a complete Always ibomite. Ain't you people know that majority of the Annang clans in Akwa Ibom bear "Udoka"?
Leave that Mama alone ooo let her enjoy her day in peace.
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Drizzy5001(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Igbo Amaka! grin
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
meobizy:
Apart from her name, how is she Nigerian again?

Erm, she played for Nigeria at national level despite holding an American passport. And played passionately for us. They don't come more Nigerian than that
Re: Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by makavelli80(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Wao Akwa Ibom all the way cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / AFCON 2019: Meet The 24 Finalist For Egypt 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.