Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help! Lagos Hustlers I Need Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Lagos Hustlers I Need Advise (339 Views)

I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank / Hustlers Thread: Help On How Life Is At Ghana / HELP!!Lagos Customs Luggage Clearance Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Lagos Hustlers I Need Advise by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
I have always wanted to travel to Lagos based on the spirit of hustling that i have but I have to finish school first. I have my NCE certificate on ground now and am about to complete my degree this year by God's grace if not for this corona pandemic that halted school activities. So with that I've been looking forward to relocate to Lagos immediately I finish school because based on the current economic condition in the country even before the pandemic our situation here is a bit worse cos i live in adamawa state where there is less commercial activities,most people here are government workers and even to get government work even tho is post primary you must have hell of a connection.
So my question now is what are my chances of survival in Lagos, I have cousins who hustle in Lagos but mainly as okada riders most of them have come back due to the banned. Am looking to stay at festac and i need advice on any minial job I could do to subtain before I explore other means.
Lagosian over to you

Re: Help! Lagos Hustlers I Need Advise by aaking(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Learn to ride keke' tricycle ', festac is near to trade fair so look for job in trade fair.but You must be honest to work there, learn furniture

(1) (Reply)

Man Falls From A Moving Truck While Sleeping In Ghana (video) / Share Your Experience. / Please Any Information About Hustling In Gambia? Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.